Author Topic: Are you aware of how big you really are?  (Read 3149 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Are you aware of how big you really are?
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2012, 09:10:19 PM »
Got pulled over on the Sunset Strip (about a million years ago). Cop says, "Sir, step out of the car please."  I step out. Cop looks at other cop and says, "Jesus Christ he's a big fucker. Should we just shoot him?" -little pause. . .  then we all started laughing.  They let me call a cab. Cool cops.
a

lemon

• Getbig I
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2012, 09:13:15 PM »

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2012, 10:06:06 PM »
;D

These two guys are like 175 and the pic is shopped to hell and back.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2012, 10:10:40 PM »
it's kinda funny.  We make fun of phil heath for small chest and for frank zane for being a small skinny swimmer.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2012, 10:45:38 PM »
Yesterday I was in the grocery store when this fat guy in a scooter pats My arm and goes, "wow you are very big!  You can probably pick me up!"

I try to be modest and say "oh no, I couldn't do that" and we laughed.... but I felt kind of bad after thinking, what if he had taken it as me saying "I couldn't do that because you're so fat" instead my original intent of trying to be modest!

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2012, 11:59:42 PM »
Most of us (1%) at getbig that workout are definitly not part of the norm.  We interact daily with people that are just normal.  But do you ever realize how big you really are or even how different you look compared to the normal population?
Recently we had a get together at work and a lot of group photos were taken.  I swear in most of the photos I looked like godzilla hunting little japanese people.  Sometimes I don't realize how others perceive me.

We can all critique bodybuilders when compared to other bodybuilders but compared to normal people it is fucking hillarious.

Yes, this happens a lot especially in photos with friends.
That's the only time i feel big :p

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2012, 12:02:56 AM »
Yesterday I was in the grocery store when this fat guy in a scooter pats My arm and goes, "wow you are very big!  You can probably pick me up!"

I try to be modest and say "oh no, I couldn't do that" and we laughed.... but I felt kind of bad after thinking, what if he had taken it as me saying "I couldn't do that because you're so fat" instead my original intent of trying to be modest!
did he have a cart full of grapefruits and offer you money to pose for him

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2012, 12:50:00 AM »

You're sure he wasn't referring to your nose?
from incomplete data