Author Topic: The greatest entertainer ever  (Read 17007 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: The greatest entertainer ever
« Reply #75 on: December 12, 2012, 04:54:51 PM »
quincy jones was the real mastering genuis behind all mj hits... Let's not forget lyrics and singers are great, but musicians and writers are as great as them.
i d like to know if he really was a pedophile or if he was just weird... Probably had to pay lying assholes doesnt mean he was guilty.

oh btw..

Beats any shitty female singer of today, was said to be better than dion at some point, before she died. Can barely tell the difference between live and studio enhanced version.

Everything points to him being a pedo. Nobody is into kids that much. However, he was recorded many times saying extremely hurtful things about the Hierarchy. So could he have been set up? It's possible. But it may just be that he was a Pedo and he was set up.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 12, 2012, 04:56:25 PM »
Yeah man, something about him and his music put peoples brains on a higher vibration. He hypnotizes people and I don't think I can saw another solo artist has ever done such a think. Heres what made him special All races and All ages loved him.  You cannot say that about any other artist to the degree he did it. He was amazing.

Scary thing was he could have been even bigger had he pumped out more albums and songs, to think in 30 years he only released 6 albums, one of which was mostly older songs for a best of (history).

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 12, 2012, 04:56:55 PM »
She's terrible, now at 50 still pulling shit like this onstage

And her Satan worshipping will probably hurt her legacy.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 12, 2012, 04:57:40 PM »
It was not just the singers...but the music too...

the spear pointer africans were great in that song interesting video
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 12, 2012, 04:58:08 PM »
And her Satan worshipping will probably hurt her legacy.

I can't imagine Madonna having a "Graceland" type place where millions of people each year go to visit after her death.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 12, 2012, 04:59:03 PM »
I can't imagine Madonna having a "Graceland" type place where millions of people each year go to visit after her death.

Forgot to switch Gimmick?  ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 12, 2012, 05:01:25 PM »
Forgot to switch Gimmick?  ;D

No just adding it to my comment. I do that sometimes instead of going back and adding to original. Just lazy is all.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #82 on: December 12, 2012, 05:07:11 PM »
Scary thing was he could have been even bigger had he pumped out more albums and songs, to think in 30 years he only released 6 albums, one of which was mostly older songs for a best of (history).

Yeah, as time goes on his legend will grow. Even while alive he was the king of pop but what he did at that time for music is insane. No homo, but I'm glad he's not suffering anymore. Dude was more than likely a nutcase to the 10th power. I have friends here in Vegas that have met him that worked at the hotels  here in Vegas.  Of course the story goes he was very eccentric. Perhaps that's what it takes to make music like that.  You think and act different. Anyway, Dude is king of music for me. When I think of music and entertainment, he's the first person that comes to mind.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 12, 2012, 05:11:41 PM »
Not all of his work was great...and again a lot of it was not just his... At some point every artist  produced the best stuff he could and cant invent much more of anything anymore. Between 20 and 30 in general.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #84 on: December 12, 2012, 06:51:41 PM »
Everything points to him being a pedo. Nobody is into kids that much. However, he was recorded many times saying extremely hurtful things about the Hierarchy. So could he have been set up? It's possible. But it may just be that he was a Pedo and he was set up.

I always said he was not... As a parent, no amount of money would keep you from putting a pedo's balls in a vice if they messed with your kids.

The fact that these people took payoffs, in my mind, proves his innocence, not his guilt.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #85 on: December 12, 2012, 07:04:26 PM »
Forget the pedo stuff (likely not true),

Everyone KNEW Michael was a massive PEDO, you would have to be pretty naive to believe otherwise. 
V

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 12, 2012, 07:15:43 PM »
Everyone KNEW Michael was a massive PEDO, you would have to be pretty naive to believe otherwise. 

The first kid claimed Jackson was circumcised, he turned out not to be.2nd was a moneygrabber, nobody has come out after his death to say he did it to them, all his film star friends who hung around with him at that age have laughed off the notion, including Cory Feldman who was abused as a child and is trying to uncover the pedo society in Hollywood.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 12, 2012, 07:20:32 PM »

It always amazes me how people condemn paedophiles unless they created a song they liked! Check out 6:35 of PART 4, anybody who deliberately denies the Michael was a PEDO because they like his music has serious issues.   Jordan Chandler had reportedly given police a description of Jackson's intimate parts, and the strip search revealed that Jordan had correctly claimed Jackson had patchy-coloured buttocks, short pubic hair, and pink and brown marked testicles, but wrongly claimed Jackson was circumcised, though doctors at the strip search also struggled to tell if Jackson was circumcised. (In other words the guy was a total freak, right down to his genitalia) Reportedly, Jordan had also previously drawn accurate pictures of a dark spot on Jackson’s penis only visible when his penis was lifted. This dark spot was corroborated by the sheriff’s photographer and the District Attorney in sworn affidavits.  Jackson settled with the Chandlers out of court for $22 million. (Innocent men don't pay millions to make something go away)
V

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #88 on: December 12, 2012, 07:24:50 PM »
Yeah, as time goes on his legend will grow. Even while alive he was the king of pop but what he did at that time for music is insane. No homo, but I'm glad he's not suffering anymore. Dude was more than likely a nutcase to the 10th power. I have friends here in Vegas that have met him that worked at the hotels  here in Vegas.  Of course the story goes he was very eccentric. Perhaps that's what it takes to make music like that.  You think and act different. Anyway, Dude is king of music for me. When I think of music and entertainment, he's the first person that comes to mind.

He peaked with Thriller and hasn't been relevant with album sales or touring for close to 20 years.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #89 on: December 12, 2012, 07:54:36 PM »
The first kid claimed Jackson was circumcised, he turned out not to be.2nd was a moneygrabber, nobody has come out after his death to say he did it to them, all his film star friends who hung around with him at that age have laughed off the notion, including Cory Feldman who was abused as a child and is trying to uncover the pedo society in Hollywood.

Like I said... If a parent lets you BUY THEM OFF for screwing around with their kid, then they are not a fucking parent.

I don't believe any of it on ANY level.

If my kid came home and said something like that, MJ wouldn't even be ALIVE, much less able to pay me off.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #90 on: December 12, 2012, 09:03:58 PM »

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2012, 09:07:13 PM »
He peaked with Thriller and hasn't been relevant with album sales or touring for close to 20 years.

^^This.  MJ was the shit early to mid 80s then music left him behind and he went full retard.  Sinatra/Martin/Davis defined a generation for 30 years.  Dean Martin alone had 80 albums!  They did movies, music, TV, Vegas, traveled overseas for military shows.  Elvis defined rock and roll and heralded the mass hysteria of the 60s.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 12, 2012, 10:51:15 PM »
Good to see that not all Americans are PEDO worshipping FREAKS!

V

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2012, 11:32:14 PM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #94 on: December 12, 2012, 11:39:08 PM »
MJ was butt jamming little taco boys since the 80's. A complete freak. Solid entertainer but gets thrown in the garbage bin of life for his love of the Brown's brownie.
a

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 13, 2012, 12:07:00 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

V

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #96 on: December 13, 2012, 12:37:50 AM »
Harold Lloyd...He was a much bigger star than Arnold and for a longer period of time.
That last picture was used at the top of the World Book encyclopedia article on motion pictures.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #97 on: December 13, 2012, 12:41:27 AM »
Chaplin and Keaton...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 13, 2012, 02:19:44 AM »

V

Dicki_Nurmom

• Getbig II
  • FILT RULES!
« Reply #99 on: December 13, 2012, 03:13:14 AM »
i'd vote for something less gay

Prime Michael Jackson, they found the tape of the Bad Tour concert at Wembley in 88 by accident when searching his home after he died, its largely regarded as the Pinnacle of his singing and dancing, no lip syncing here!.Forget the pedo stuff (likely not true), the weirdness, and just appreciate the greatness!Check the dancing in the 2nd half of the song!