Author Topic: i get a zit about one half inch down from the corner of my mouth when ..  (Read 4412 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: i get a zit about one half inch down from the corner of my mouth when ..
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2012, 04:49:33 PM »
 ;D ;D    OK OK, if it happens again, in the exact same spot, go see a Dermatologist.

If you don't and the same thing continues, you'll simply have a very nice scar, on your otherwise gorgeous face.
a

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2012, 04:51:02 PM »
;D ;D    OK OK, if it happens again, in the exact same spot, go see a Dermatologist.

If you don't and the same thing continues, you'll simply have a very nice scar, on your otherwise gorgeous face.

Shit outed for prosperity. True though (noz zhomoz)
®

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2012, 04:54:24 PM »
when i eat eggs yes

now ask your fukwit self, no offense, but what can a doctor really say about this situation.

hed probably think im overreacting at first cause its basically a zit but eggs bring the zit about in certain locations

now with fukwit faith i ask doctor "what can i do about this doc"

doc replies "well if you want to clear it up we can put you on some medicine or see a derma wich will also put you on medicine"

stop using fukwit intelligence fuckface  ;D
I got the same thing a zit right hand corner of the mouth been eating a few eggs too, to hell with doctors is it the change of weather?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2012, 04:54:29 PM »
 ;D ;D hahhahahaa   Busted.
a

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2012, 04:57:34 PM »
I got the same thing a zit right hand corner of the mouth been eating a few eggs too, to hell with doctors is it the change of weather?

I wonder if it is the moon cycle?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2012, 05:01:53 PM »

lol dude im in my 30's ive already had my rounds with zits but now im realizing where they come from

when i ate meat my zits would be worse, when i ate tuna they would be like huge volcano on my face lol
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2012, 05:03:25 PM »
its the eggs no doubt about it, i mean my pies were fucking enjoyable i think they were ms smiths sweet potato and a pumkin pie DELICIOUS
A

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2012, 05:04:33 PM »
it seems, sometimes the body tolerates it and thrive on even a few yolks when the egg is cooked, the next time it treats it as something bad.  I think it has to do with vitamin C. If the body has had around 1 gram of vitamin C earlier in the day I think it ready to handle egg "the right way" and beneficial way so to speak.

I take vitamin C on the regular and whenever my diet is high in eggs my face has never been clearer. Remember the body uses the cholesterol and saturated fats in eggs to make testosterone.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2012, 05:04:55 PM »
I wonder if it is the moon cycle?

yes there are multiple cycles going on at once you have the moon cycle, sun cycle, womens period cycles everything interracts with us
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2012, 05:05:43 PM »
lol dude im in my 30's ive already had my rounds with zits but now im realizing where they come from

when i ate meat my zits would be worse, when i ate tuna they would be like huge volcano on my face lol

Your body does not produce the same levels of collagen, as it did when you were in your teens. Acme heals without scaring (generally) as a teen. In your 30's it will be different.  
a

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2012, 05:06:56 PM »
I take vitamin C on the regular and whenever my diet is high in eggs my face has never been clearer. Remember the body uses the cholesterol and saturated fats in eggs to make testosterone.

i drink a shitload of grapejuice and sleep extremely well maybe i need to consider pill form of vitamin c. already have a shitload of pill form of vitamin c that i never take because i never noticed shit from it maybe its time for another experiment
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2012, 05:07:02 PM »
tuna probably contains super high amounts of iodine since it's fish and even more from the added salt

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2012, 05:07:57 PM »
Your body does not produce the same levels of collagen, as it did when you were in your teens. Acme heals without scaring (generally) as a teen. In your 30's it will be different.  

your telling me this as like im some beta poster not in the know
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2012, 05:09:16 PM »
tuna probably contains super high amounts of iodine since it's fish and even more from the added salt
looking back that was some of the most vile dreadfull shit i ever ate when i did scaffolding. i always put pickle relish in it hahah i was so conviced of the power of protien in those days, however i was pretty ripped at the time
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2012, 05:10:01 PM »
i drink a shitload of grapejuice and sleep extremely well maybe i need to consider pill form of vitamin c. already have a shitload of pill form of vitamin c that i never take because i never noticed shit from it maybe its time for another experiment
Ascorbic acid/vit-c  is very cheap maybe try some could help water soluble you piss out what isnt used.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2012, 05:11:46 PM »

Negative sir.   "3 oz. of canned tuna provides about 17 mcg of dietary iodine."

The USRDA (for what that's worth) is 300 mcg per day.
a

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2012, 05:13:08 PM »
Ascorbic acid/vit-c  is very cheap maybe try some could help water soluble you piss out what isnt used.

gonna try this eggless recipe sometime this coming week good reviews

http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1937,159168-252205,00.html
A

littledumbells

• Getbig III

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2012, 05:18:08 PM »
looking back that was some of the most vile dreadfull shit i ever ate when i did scaffolding. i always put pickle relish in it hahah i was so conviced of the power of protien in those days, however i was pretty ripped at the time

I usually got those huge big cans of tuna from "smart and final", that I separated into freezer bags ;D it turned grey and nasty looking when thawed, but it was so convenient to have unlimited protein at your disposal when hungry.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2012, 05:27:13 PM »
gonna try this eggless recipe sometime this coming week good reviews

http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1937,159168-252205,00.html
Pumpkin Pie rules, let us how it turns out could change the taste without eggs.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2012, 06:25:31 PM »

Do not allow any zits to reach this face

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2012, 06:25:40 PM »
consuming product with eggs in it

i swear to god happens everytime, my face is pretty decently clear and healthy looking but this is definitly akin to the zodiac revealing prophecy, some would speculate. Written in the stars, written on your face, you must know thyself

so im definitly avoiding crap with eggs, i beleive we are created like a good "vehicle" with a dashboard that has its own "check engine" warning lights

the common man says "oh thats just a zit" ive had them thair before

the common man says "oh im just balding im just getting old i guess"

no homo?

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2012, 02:10:02 AM »
don't use generic vitamin c nonsense, only use sodium ascorbate. it's the vitamin c our body made (and most animals still do) before we stopped self-producing it at some point in evolution. i get mine from iherb.com, amazing stuff, few grammes a day - rarely ill, and if i ever am, it's gone in a day or two (whilst other people with the same symptoms seem to be sick for days on end).