Author Topic: Sex is a 10.....does it lead to a relationship  (Read 15068 times)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Sex is a 10.....does it lead to a relationship
« Reply #100 on: December 13, 2012, 04:56:50 AM »
Okay guys bring on the fucked up comments for not having a good enough OPINION....bring'em.  I'm an old worn out Spic, I'm too roided up to have children, I'm too concern about fucking up my body, c'mon bring it on...
Alti I love you! Give it to em baby!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #101 on: December 13, 2012, 04:58:54 AM »
Well I guess she needs a person with a similar outlook, simple as that.

Tho' I'm still kind of surprised how many (i.e. - most) people think that their "seed" is worth of "continuation" lol..

True...

And you European, no? Well, it came out that non-whites out number whites in London. And certain people's who value their seeds tend to breed like rabbits in France, Germany, Spain, Sweden, and other Euro countries, whereas natives to those countries are like, "I don't see the reason to have kids, they are such a bother" (basically it takes the focus off of selfish indulgences).

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: December 13, 2012, 05:01:19 AM »
Say you are banging a chick, pretty hot and freaky. Say the sex is da BOMB!!!  Best you've had. Can you build a relationship with her based on that?  I mean, eventually you guys have to hang out and talk and not just bone
fuck her no condom style - dont pull out.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #103 on: December 13, 2012, 05:02:00 AM »
basically it takes the focus off of selfish indulgences).

but this whole site is about selfish indulgence
c

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #104 on: December 13, 2012, 05:05:05 AM »
but this whole site is about selfish indulgence
So profound that it should be the Getbig Slogan.
"This whole site is about selfish indulgence"

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: December 13, 2012, 05:36:46 AM »
So profound that it should be the Getbig Slogan.
"This whole site is about selfish indulgence"

you are absolutly right
although I have ever heard of any indulgence that was not selfish
c

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #106 on: December 13, 2012, 05:38:03 AM »
interesting......my two cents on this subject is based on my experience. there is a chick that I'm still fucking who always fuck my brains out, she's very animated when she's fucking, in other words, never a dull moment with her in the sack, but my steady girlfriend is a fucking lazy bitch in bed, I'm always the one to make suggestions and positions.... she's relationship material, been with her for 5yrs thru thick and thin, but at one moment or another in life, you'll realize that you can't get everything you WANT......it would be fucking Great if we all get everything in one package... ;)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #107 on: December 13, 2012, 06:26:27 AM »
fuck her no condom style - dont pull out.

My brotha!!!!

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #108 on: December 13, 2012, 09:26:48 AM »
True...

And you European, no? Well, it came out that non-whites out number whites in London. And certain people's who value their seeds tend to breed like rabbits in France, Germany, Spain, Sweden, and other Euro countries, whereas natives to those countries are like, "I don't see the reason to have kids, they are such a bother" (basically it takes the focus off of selfish indulgences).

Till they "overtake" white people - I'll be dead most probably so I couldn't care less tbh.. (don't make a mistake - I hate these colored newcomers, but by "breeding" I wouldn't stop their flow, as of NOW, and everything else - I don't give a shit. I live my own life, that's it. ).

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #109 on: December 13, 2012, 10:14:54 AM »
Say you are banging a chick, pretty hot and freaky. Say the sex is da BOMB!!!  Best you've had. Can you build a relationship with her based on that?  I mean, eventually you guys have to hang out and talk and not just bone

You can try if you want. Why would you ruin the good fucking by getting together?

I doubt sex with the same hole will remain a "ten"

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #110 on: December 13, 2012, 10:31:14 AM »
interesting......my two cents on this subject is based on my experience. there is a chick that I'm still fucking who always fuck my brains out, she's very animated when she's fucking, in other words, never a dull moment with her in the sack, but my steady girlfriend is a fucking lazy bitch in bed, I'm always the one to make suggestions and positions.... she's relationship material, been with her for 5yrs thru thick and thin, but at one moment or another in life, you'll realize that you can't get everything you WANT......it would be fucking Great if we all get everything in one package... ;)

So what do you do?  Stay with your girl or go with the freak?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 13, 2012, 10:35:28 AM »
Well, not many men deserve the "everything in one package" woman. Are you yourself as a man, an "everything in one package" kind of man? We all get what we deserve, nothing less, nothing more. Survival is our only purpose in life, and survival doesnt require eternal "great sex" with one person. It requires food, shelter, domination, sex, adaptation, submission, cooperation, offsprings, compromises...

Okay guys bring on the fucked up comments for not having a good enough OPINION....bring'em.  I'm an old worn out Spic, I'm too roided up to have children, I'm too concern about fucking up my body, c'mon bring it on...
You used roids to look the way you do? Wow, lamer than i thought.

"Women" like alti are just trophy wives for superficial men. When they want a real, not fucked up woman to raise a family with they dump them.
There are good looking women who are housewives , mothers and have a professional activity, while taking care of their physiques. You, are just a physique, and nothing much else. You cant have kids cause you are only able to take care of yourself and not others. Probably fucked up your genitals, hormones levels and organs with steroid use to look like a natural female weight lifter. There are millions of toned, fit girls who didnt need steroids to look the same or better than you. You re not someone special, you re someone who is..limited, and focusing only on one domain of her existence when all others are improductive, abandonned. It's great as long as your body still looks good and you re able to seduce male losers who cant see past this -or simply toy with your stupidity-.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #112 on: December 13, 2012, 12:26:04 PM »
Garebear is the shittiest poster on getbig by far.

Give him a break - isn't he a white "male" on communist Chinese soil literally praying on a daily basis that they don't run out of dogs...

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #113 on: December 13, 2012, 01:04:06 PM »
It requires food, shelter, domination, sex, adaptation, submission, cooperation, offsprings, compromises... not dieing.

Everything else (offsprings you are so eager to promote) is just an illusion. You won't survive through your offsprings (tho' - that'd be a help for the  survival of a human race. But even if that would cease to exist - what would really change? Have you thought about that? I'm pretty sure that - no.), "YOU" will cease to exist with your last breath. Sorry to tell you this, but there's no "afterlife" too... It's here and now, /fin.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #114 on: December 13, 2012, 01:06:45 PM »
great sex will allow you to overlook annoying things, like her being friends with idiots, smoking or singing all loud in the car.

As the sex gets 'normal' and you start to be interested in great sex with new people, the scales slowly turn.

Once it hits 51%, it is no longer worth it and you move on.  Then you post on getbig 6 months from now, about how you let the best sex ever get away haha.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 13, 2012, 01:09:57 PM »
great sex will allow you to overlook annoying things, like her being friends with idiots, smoking or singing all loud in the car.

As the sex gets 'normal' and you start to be interested in great sex with new people, the scales slowly turn.

Once it hits 51%, it is no longer worth it and you move on.  Then you post on getbig 6 months from now, about how you let the best sex ever get away haha.
the funny is even tiger woods and other rich dudes with model looking gfs and wives felt that way at some point ...several times thru several realtionships. And they never found an answer to this in that "another" "new" woman either. Life's funny isnt it. It's as if eternal hapiness was nowhere to be found whatever how hard you try to find it. Our ancestors knew life wasnt about being always happy, that hapiness was only a result of suffering first, then getting a reward. Nowadays everyone thinks they re entitlted to constant and eternal bliss and that you either get there by working and fucking people in the ass or by collecting welfare checks watching tv all day long.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #116 on: December 13, 2012, 01:15:12 PM »
Our ancestors were pretty "damaged goods" (in many ways) to speak of, so they are no "role model" to say the least. On other hand - to have a serious relathionship (first or a second, without trying many more) and FIND that really compatible person to be more or less happy on the LONG run - is similar to winning a million in a lottery. Happens, definitelly - but chances are pretty low. The mistake these people made - created a family with incompatible partners (because it was "right thing to do", uh oh..).

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 13, 2012, 01:24:53 PM »
Our ancestors were pretty "damaged goods" (in many ways) to speak of, so they are no "role model" to say the least. On other hand - to have a serious relathionship (first or a second, without trying many more) and FIND that really compatible person to be more or less happy on the LONG run - is similar to winning a million in a lottery. Happens, definitelly - but chances are pretty low. The mistake these people made - created a family with incompatible partners (because it was "right thing to do", uh oh..).
The point of a male/female couple in any specie of the animal kingdom, human specie included, is to reproduce and increase each others and offspring 's odds of survival facing the competition inside the same specie, and facing others animal species and natural disasters. If you dont have faithful stable, productive parents or grandparents as role model to imitate, if your role models are single feminist men hating women or / and single "banging a diff chick every other day" fathers, you re not going anywhere as at some point you will "decide" not to have kids. At this point your only purpose in life is to "enjoy yourself" at all costs as long as you can, without having any offspring. Exactly what most white atheist occidentals have been doing for decades now, and are on the verge of being replaced by mexicans in north america, by muslims and africans in europe, or by chinese and middle easteners in russia. It's as if at some point every civilization that reaches confort and prosperity, just dont see any point in reproducing anymore, and feels "dirty" and suicidal. Then poorer third worlders reproducing like cockroaches -on purpose, to flood the dying , self hating old masters- take over. Then they become rich too, then...they stop reproducing, and so on...

The purpose of any lifeform wether it's animal or vegetal is to adapt and reproduce, replicate itself, to survive, blindly and eternally. Life has no other purpose but to create more life. Feelings, what we "think" and "do", create or destroy, as humans, is just an indirect byproduct of that first , underlying phenomenon.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #118 on: December 13, 2012, 01:29:37 PM »
Everything else (offsprings you are so eager to promote) is just an illusion. You won't survive through your offsprings (tho' - that'd be a help for the  survival of a human race. But even if that would cease to exist - what would really change? Have you thought about that? I'm pretty sure that - no.), "YOU" will cease to exist with your last breath. Sorry to tell you this, but there's no "afterlife" too... It's here and now, /fin.

So.why do anything. Why shave, lift weights, get an education, wear nice clothes....you'll just be dead one day anyway.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: December 13, 2012, 01:46:27 PM »
Quote from: uberman link=topic=date=1355423728
"Women" like alti are just trophy wives for superficial men. When they want a real, not fucked up woman to raise a family with they dump them.
There are good looking women who are housewives , mothers and have a professional activity, while taking care of their physiques. You, are just a physique, and nothing much else. You cant have kids cause you are only able to take care of yourself and not others. Probably fucked up your genitals, hormones levels and organs with steroid use to look like a natural female weight lifter. There are millions of toned, fit girls who didnt need steroids to look the same of better than you. You re not someone special, you re someone who is..limited, and focusing only on one domain of her existence when all others are improductive, abandonned. It's great as long as your body still looks good and you re able to seduce male losers who cant see past this -or simply toy with your stupidity-.

It takes a malicious mind to think this up, It takes a vendictive mind to write it and it took a cold heart to post it.
But its shining energy seems to be hatred and lonliness.
As you get "sucked off dry /fuck 4 times a week with a woman" you "shaped" yourself to your needs did it ever occur to you that she does this not out of love or even lust but fear?
c

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #120 on: December 13, 2012, 01:53:43 PM »
So what do you do?  Stay with your girl or go with the freak?

"you asked me who i wanted..   "the nasty one, i suppose""

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #121 on: December 13, 2012, 01:55:21 PM »
So.why do anything. Why shave, lift weights, get an education, wear nice clothes....you'll just be dead one day anyway.

Bingo! A philosophy that accepts death as a "'natural" thing is doomed to go in circles, all the questions it raises are empty, so are the answers. I'm talking about a "limited" time here as an "unavoidable".
 That's why human races biggest challenge now aren't wars of diff. religions, poverty or other shit like that (chances are - they won't affect you and me too much). Tho' there's one thing that will affect us ALL, it's an evolutionary "fail" (an uncomplete work, due to accidental circumstances) that makes us detorriate after a certain age (it simply just happened this way for our specie, as there ARE species with an UNDEFINED life-span, as they doesn't age. Evolution took care of that too..), we call it "aging".

Bearing kids, as Uberman writes, IS a strategy of survival, but not for you or me, it's a strategy of survival for a SPECIE, so it could achieve that MAIN goal of lowering chances of death as much as possible, further, to a point where "reproducing" will become a trivial thing, as the "vessel" (that's a product of a genome, and a carrier of it too) will be advanced enough to sustain it's life as it is (by not dieing of a mollecular havoc, called - aging). It will take a LONG time to achieve that (if at all) in this "old school" way tho'.

The technology based biological evolution is what must (and will) happen, that's when people will cease to be so egoistical, that's when they'll really start to care about the enviroment (as they'll know - they aren't here for a very short space of time, but for - maybe quite long one.. unless bus will hit them on the street) about each other and generally - keeping peace in this fucked up place.

This probably sounds very outrageous to some, but it will happen, just like everything that happened already (people living 3x longer than just a few centuries ago.. Doesn't seem that many opposes that now, eh..).

I've got carried away, and english not being my first language, I may not sound eloquent enought, but I guess you get the point. So to answer your question... I honestly don't know "why", find a reason for yourself, whatever it would be, and don't believe in anyone who says they "know the real one", as chances are - that's just their reasoning of the same futile philosophy I mentioned before (and a fear of death. Don't mistake fear of death and a fear of a detorriation. I'm personally not afraid of dieing, thus I don't have any reason to believe in anything called "god". I DON"T GIVE A SHIT if there's one, as non existence is a bliss. A slow suffering on the other hand - is not.).

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #122 on: December 13, 2012, 02:12:39 PM »
The point of a male/female couple in any specie of the animal kingdom, human specie included, is to reproduce and increase each others and offspring 's odds of survival facing the competition inside the same specie, and facing others animal species and natural disasters. If you dont have faithful stable, productive parents or grandparents as role model to imitate, if your role models are single feminist men hating women or / and single "banging a diff chick every other day" fathers, you re not going anywhere as at some point you will "decide" not to have kids.

What if...just what if - I'm aware of a "human condition" and I DO NOT LIKE IT, thus - I'm aware that a person I could bring to this world - may understand it in the same way - and may not like it too (like - aging, illness, suffering, maybe - wars, aggression, harsh rivalry, etc, etc... for WHAT?? For "sustaining life"? Do you at least know what's that and why is it happening, aside your "holly book", that was written out of fear of that death we are talking about? Once again - I'm sure that NO, you don't. So please - don't act like you do, noone does, we can just speculate and thats still futile..).

At this point your only purpose in life is to "enjoy yourself" at all costs as long as you can, without having any offspring. Exactly what most white atheist occidentals have been doing for decades now, and are on the verge of being replaced by mexicans in north america, by muslims and africans in europe, or by chinese and middle easteners in russia.

I hate muslims, I hate most other colored stupid shitty rubbish newcomers from these shitholes they live in, but guess what - I'll be dead long before they'll start to "dominate", and if I won't have kids - they won't face that issue too. You still think I "should" care about that? Sorry, but I just don't...

It's as if at some point every civilization that reaches confort and prosperity, just dont see any point in reproducing anymore, and feels "dirty" and suicidal.

That's very explainable. The longer you live, the higher your chances of survival are (in advance, like - people in a very civilised population have high chances of survival till very old age. Thus - their "need" to reproduce falls naturally, they does not need that high "turn over" to replenish the "pools" so to say. When people will live for 200-300 years, the rate of birth will diminish to a "political decision" for certain nations/communities. Maybe you will even get paid to have a kid.
 That's how it is and the trend is such, it's not like you can do much about that. THO' - I agree that it'd be great to eliminate all these shitfaced piece of shits before it's "too late" (hypothetically). Maybe even like - now. But it better happens later, as I want to enjoy myself like a true "atheist" (that's justa result of education and lack of fear of death btw..nothing more.. I'd believe in god AGAIN, if I could, it's a comforting idea, but - I can't.. I'm not afraid of what "happens after".. just can't force myself, do you understand this?) in a civilised society.

The purpose of any lifeform wether it's animal or vegetal is to adapt and reproduce, replicate itself, to survive, blindly and eternally. Life has no other purpose but to create more life. Feelings, what we "think" and "do", create or destroy, as humans, is just an indirect byproduct of that first , underlying phenomenon.

"The selfih gene" - R.Dawkins. I recommend it. It's FIRST about a survival of an INDIVIDUAL, and second - as a specie (as a result from a first). The goal (seems to be) - to eliminate every reason possible to die (aging included). Some species were quite succesfull at that. Like - aligators, some turtles, some fish, a certain kind of a jelly-fish, they have an "eternal" lifespan, etc... An "uber domination".  

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: December 13, 2012, 02:46:47 PM »
What if...just what if - I'm aware of a "human condition" and I DO NOT LIKE IT, thus - I'm aware that a person I could bring to this world - may understand it in the same way - and may not like it too (like - aging, illness, suffering, maybe - wars, aggression, harsh rivalry, etc, etc... for WHAT?? For "sustaining life"? Do you at least know what's that and why is it happening, aside your "holly book", that was written out of fear of that death we are talking about? Once again - I'm sure that NO, you don't. So please - don't act like you do, noone does, we can just speculate and thats still futile..).

I hate muslims, I hate most other colored stupid shitty rubbish newcomers from these shitholes they live in, but guess what - I'll be dead long before they'll start to "dominate", and if I won't have kids - they won't face that issue too. You still think I "should" care about that? Sorry, but I just don't...

That's very explainable. The longer you live, the higher your chances of survival are (in advance, like - people in a very civilised population have high chances of survival till very old age. Thus - their "need" to reproduce falls naturally, they does not need that high "turn over" to replenish the "pools" so to say. When people will live for 200-300 years, the rate of birth will diminish to a "political decision" for certain nations/communities. Maybe you will even get paid to have a kid.
 That's how it is and the trend is such, it's not like you can do much about that. THO' - I agree that it'd be great to eliminate all these shitfaced piece of shits before it's "too late" (hypothetically). Maybe even like - now. But it better happens later, as I want to enjoy myself like a true "atheist" (that's justa result of education and lack of fear of death btw..nothing more.. I'd believe in god AGAIN, if I could, it's a comforting idea, but - I can't.. I'm not afraid of what "happens after".. just can't force myself, do you understand this?) in a civilised society.

"The selfih gene" - R.Dawkins. I recommend it. It's FIRST about a survival of an INDIVIDUAL, and second - as a specie (as a result from a first). The goal (seems to be) - to eliminate every reason possible to die (aging included). Some species were quite succesfull at that. Like - aligators, some turtles, some fish, a certain kind of a jelly-fish, they have an "eternal" lifespan, etc... An "uber domination".  

perhaps you two should get a room
c

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 14, 2012, 03:16:32 AM »
da_vinci, did you consider maybe the death of an individual could happen even without cancer? ::)