Author Topic: 2 Teens Shot Dead a Young Mother Arguing over Cigarettes  (Read 7304 times)

leadhead

• Getbig III
Re: 2 Teens Shot Dead a Young Mother Arguing over Cigarettes
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2012, 07:26:28 PM »
Oak tree limb and 2 nooses would take care of these where I'm from..

(No racist)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2012, 07:30:41 PM »
exactly, there is no excuse.  They did wrong, killed her and effectively killed themselves. Nobody wins, except for the state employees who get paid off this.

Hard as it maybe, there is story behind, and if I was betting man, The term can be applied to her as well.
It's cold I know.

yeah, the story is they were harassing her boyfriend for a cigarette..she said "get a job" and one of them pulled out a gun and shot her.  I guess these days when young punk pieces of shit are harassing you, you can't tell them to fuck off or it's OK if they kill you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2012, 07:46:16 PM »
yeah, the story is they were harassing her boyfriend for a cigarette..she said "get a job" and one of them pulled out a gun and shot her.  I guess these days when young punk pieces of shit are harassing you, you can't tell them to fuck off or it's OK if they kill you

What do you eect from ghetto bilge snd sludge ? 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2012, 07:47:06 PM »
no it's not ok, and no there is no "justification" for their actions. Nobody thinks that telling some kids to eff off means that they are going to get shot. They were stupid dumbasses, who quite literally will be paying for it with their asses in jail.
Chances are they will be in a juvi facility until they are 18 or 21, or whatever the law states in Pa,
Then off to the big house.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2012, 07:49:11 PM »
Is it just me, or are modern criminals getting dumber.  It's one thing to commit murder, but then to post on facebook menacing pictures of yourselves with guns after the fact.  If you are that dumb, you're just begging to be sentenced for life and repeatedly arse raped.
V

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2012, 07:51:02 PM »
Is it just me, or are modern criminals getting dumber.  It's one thing to commit murder, but then to post on facebook menacing pictures of yourselves with guns after the fact.  If you are that dumb, you're just begging to be sentenced for life and repeatedly arse raped.
expect a 14 yr old to act like a 14 yr old...especially one that wants be a "hardened criminal" and wants to brag.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2012, 07:56:12 PM »
haha, Parker rationalizing this murder and blaming the women because she argued with them.

Argument is irrelevant. No one deserves to die over an argument. Plain and simple.
X

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2012, 07:56:34 PM »
If Obama had sons they'd look like this

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2012, 07:58:21 PM »
expect a 14 yr old to act like a 14 yr old...especially one that wants be a "hardened criminal" and wants to brag.
It's one thing to brag, it's another to serve up crucial evidence to the police and prosecutor who will use that information to send you to jail for a long long time.  They may as well hand the police evidence, just plain DUMB!  The FOOLS  are unaware of how DUMB it is and how they are punishing themselves through their own stupidity.  I will feel good when these punks are locked away for a long time! A monkey is smarter than these kids!
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2012, 08:00:58 PM »
A monkey is smarter than these kids!

Monkeys are smarter tham these kids because monkeys are self sufficient and do not need other people to feed and house them. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2012, 08:03:19 PM »
haha, Parker rationalizing this murder and blaming the women because she argued with them.

Argument is irrelevant. No one deserves to die over an argument. Plain and simple.

and the animals who shot her are "dumbasses"...nah, he's not trying to minimize what they did.

My daughter is 13, I'll cal her a "knucklehead" if she destroys the kitchen making a cake or something...if she murdered someone over a cigaratte, i don't think I would say "you dumbass, what were you thinking?"

It's like the fact that they murdered someone, who had a young child..is no worse than a speeding ticket in his mind

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2012, 08:05:26 PM »

i never rationalized and never blamed her, I wanted to know what the story is. Did they know each other, whats the story. Simple. But, I guess asking questions is wrong, and only accepting the reported story is the right way to go?
Of course, with getbig, the rational is that they were black so, it's expected, it's in their DNA.

There is no argument, as there is nothing to argue.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2012, 08:08:50 PM »
and the animals who shot her are "dumbasses"...nah, he's not trying to minimize what they did.

My daughter is 13, I'll cal her a "knucklehead" if she destroys the kitchen making a cake or something...if she murdered someone over a cigaratte, i don't think I would say "you dumbass, what were you thinking?"

It's like the fact that they murdered someone, who had a young child..isn't that big a deal
fine call them murderers. I said dumbasses, because of what they did, everybody's life is ruined. They killed someone, dude loses his girl, the daughter loses a mother, the boys lose their freedom.
I believe that they should get the death penalty.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2012, 08:15:08 PM »
I wonder what the world is coming to......This is quite sad. A bunch of inner city kids running around with firearms. I cant think of anything scarier.

death penalty is getting off easy. Life in prison with hard labor...... so they can regret this act for the next 70+years if they even live that long.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2012, 08:16:00 PM »
No I didn't rationalize their behavior. They are a bunch of stupid asses. I'm asking what is the story behind it.
There is blame on her, I want to what the deal was.

What grown ass woman argues with kids over damn cigarettes. What is the relationship? How do they know each other, and where did these dumbasses get the guns? This is all shit that they don't tell you. This is all on the statement of facts and comes out during trial.

Groink, what part of I DEAL WITH THIS STUFF EVERYDAY that you do not get?

The same mother who is talking about her baby Jalel didn't do nothing to get shot, doesn't tell how Jalel was selling drugs and eff with a bigger dealer.

The same woman who gets blown away by her ex, it's doesn't get reported that her criminal history is a mile long with child abuse issues.

In short, the hard cold facts are this, filth eliminate filth. Whether it be black white or whatever.

When you start seeing crime is crime, and look at the behavior patterns of people, then you see.
I know you are 47 yrs old and seen some shit, but I deal with the story behind the story that is reported.

You could end up on a stretcher tomorrow, and then it's reported about said crime, and some idiot on some forum would say, "Well look at him, damn roid monkey, you know he had roid rage and he had to be shot, all of them are like that."

And all this is summised without the whole story.

You think she was a dealer?
all drugs - TPPIIP

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2012, 08:20:32 PM »
i never rationalized and never blamed her, I wanted to know what the story is. Did they know each other, whats the story. Simple. But, I guess asking questions is wrong, and only accepting the reported story is the right way to go?
Of course, with getbig, the rational is that they were black so, it's expected, it's in their DNA.

There is no argument, as there is nothing to argue.

lol.

I never said it was expected of any race. But there is no debating what the argument was about really. She was murdered over an argument. Who cares who started it? Or what the argument was? You just want to know the argument so you can pass blame on her.
X

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2012, 08:21:25 PM »
I wonder what the world is coming to......This is quite sad. A bunch of inner city kids running around with firearms. I cant think of anything scarier.

death penalty is getting off easy. Life in prison with hard labor...... so they can regret this act for the next 70+years if they even live that long.
Life in prison means that the taxpayer pays for them to sit up in prison, three meals, etc.
and continually pay. Many of these inmates live better than people not locked up.
If you man enough to take another's life, then you are man enough to face the same fate.
You think she was a dealer?
No, I don't know...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2012, 08:25:16 PM »
lol.

I never said it was expected of any race. But there is no debating what the argument was about really. She was murdered over an argument. Who cares who started it? Or what the argument was? You just want to know the argument so you can pass blame on her.
no, I just want to know what went down, because I know how things are reported.
They still pulled the trigger, and a person has a right to tell them to eff off, without expecting to be shot.
I looked at the vid for clarification, but it still is vague...

Ain't its not you per se, it's the getbig collective.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2012, 08:43:01 PM »
no, I just want to know what went down, because I know how things are reported.
They still pulled the trigger, and a person has a right to tell them to eff off, without expecting to be shot.
I looked at the vid for clarification, but it still is vague...

Ain't its not you per se, it's the getbig collective.

are you saying that getbig's collective mentality towards black people's propensity for this type of shit is wrong?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2012, 08:48:55 PM »
are you saying that getbig's collective mentality towards black people's propensity for this type of shit is wrong?
If it is right, then that means, Me, Option D, Wiggs, Bay, Tre, G_Thang, Big Koncrete, and a whole list of others should just turn ourselves in for a crime we "may"commit. Due to the fact that we are black males, or have black in us, then we are potential murders, drug dealers, wife beaters, etc. Nevermind the fact that there are many non-black members who have criminal records, deal drugs, beat their signif others, etc.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2012, 08:58:56 PM »
If it is right, then that means, Me, Option D, Wiggs, Bay, Tre, G_Thang, Big Koncrete, and a whole list of others should just turn ourselves in for a crime we "may"commit. Due to the fact that we are black males, or have black in us, then we are potential murders, drug dealers, wife beaters, etc. Nevermind the fact that there are many non-black members who have criminal records, deal drugs, beat their signif others, etc.

Dude, that's just silly.  i'm sure there are far, far more normal,intelligent, just living life black people than there are violent ones. but that doesn't change the facts dude.

i don't hate all black people, but i fucking hate the ghetto fucking rat black scum who do shit like this.

And i also hate the fucked up in the head, inhuman white scum who think it's OK to open fire into movie theaters because they got picked on in high school

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2012, 09:08:21 PM »
Dude, that's just silly.  i'm sure there are far, far more normal,intelligent, just living life black people than there are violent ones. but that doesn't change the facts dude.

i don't hate all black people, but i fucking hate the ghetto fucking rat black scum who do shit like this.

And i also hate the fucked up in the head, inhuman white scum who think it's OK to open fire into movie theaters because they got picked on in high school
I understand that...

And to be perfectly honest, I can't  stand to look at such people like these, they are on another level. Just filth. Calling them animals is an insult to the animals kingdom. But, I will not go all 333, and that is one of the
reasons why going beyond "dumbasses", is moot.
And They deserve everything that is coming to them.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2012, 12:53:12 AM »

You know the series "Gunsmoke" which is about the gun dealership somewhere in USA. Boss of the Gunsmoke was interviewed for european magazine, and he ask if european people think they have freedom. Without waiting the answer he continued that no, you don't have freedom if you aren't able to carry gun. That mean these boys just put in practise what you know as freedom in USA, no more, no less. It is that girls own fault to choose not to have gun. In europe we have freedom to not need a gun to stay alive. Which is better? Own a gun for protect your life, or lack of need to do so, think about it..

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2012, 01:09:53 AM »
Life in prison means that the taxpayer pays for them to sit up in prison, three meals, etc.
and continually pay. Many of these inmates live better than people not locked up.
If you man enough to take another's life, then you are man enough to face the same fate.No, I don't know...

They should be tortured but enough so they live and feel it every day. Worse than getting the death penalty and in the long run wish they were dead

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2012, 07:27:16 AM »
Hate crime?

It's only a hate crime when a white person does the killing.

8)