Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 23, 2014, 07:21:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cum Rag  (Read 6957 times)
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2012, 03:00:21 AM »

LOL @ 'Big Dribble' .  Cheesy
Report to moderator   Logged
andreisdaman
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2012, 08:12:54 AM »

Isn't it funny how all of us men when we were teens would choose SOCKS to jerk off into or to clean up???...I wonder why we chose that garment out of all the clothing out there....

also..its funny because i am now finding socks with mysterious but somehow familiar stains on them in my son's room....usually in some out of the way place like under the bed or in the back of the closet...I can't help but smile to myself Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I so badly want to say to him.."don't let your mother find these"...but that would probably be kind of gay Grin
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2012, 08:49:48 AM »

I made a hole in the bath sponge ...later i progressed onto the next door neighbours panty...
BayGBM
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2012, 04:12:49 PM »

I shower with a washcloth so I have a few washcloths in my linen closet.  I have a few old ones that I use as cum rags.  Of course if you use one repeatedly it gets crusty, etc.  My other half does my laundry; whenever he comes to get my laundry basket he will pick up the basket and ask "is anything else?"  Every once in a while I will go get the crusty overused rag and put it on top of the basket.  You should see the look he gives me!  ha ha ha ha

DerrickRigg
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2012, 08:01:27 PM »

Never needed the cum rags.

I worked out at a small gym mostly for muscleheads and a few gym bunnies. The ladies were on the juice too and they like the bodybuilders (bigger they were, we got special attention).

After a workout, one of the girls would meet up with you in the locker room. I'm so horny after a workout and the girls were there to service us bodybuilders. I would pose and flex in the mirror while my cock was being serviced. Was great. Too bad not more women into bodybuilders.

B
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!