Author Topic: CT Shooting - Newtown, Conn. shooting a diversion?  (Read 4582 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Newtown, Conn. shooting a diversion?
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2012, 08:55:02 PM »
These newstations don't do their own checking.. They jump on the FIRST thing they hear. One officer says, hey no there was only one shooter and then its back to that. If the right person said there was an assassin squad of midget clowns it would be all over all these stations. Report first, figure out the facts laters. Ask Ryan Lanza.

I have no idea if there was another shooter for a fact.. everything is just odd how they just ignore it now completely.

Thank you!  Exactly. They love to talk and they love to repeat things.

There is, was, and never will be a 2nd killer.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2012, 08:56:12 PM »
I don't know any better than you dude, but i know what I heard on every news station

I'm with you. I heard some of the same things. We both heard things that weren't true.
a

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2012, 09:09:17 PM »
So now we will definitely go over the fiscal cliff with all this hoopla going on. Obama also gets to disarm the citizenry. Also, how come nodody is talking about the second suspect?
Passing laws and disarming citizens are different issues. They can pass all the laws they want. Good luck trying to implement them.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2012, 09:14:40 PM »
No one said he was necassarily a shooter. But he was involved. I swear to God dumb asses shouldn't be allowed to discuss the news.

Okay, calm down, YAGR lol. Breathe.

Again, either way, the news has not confirmed a second person was involved, shooter or not.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2012, 09:16:12 PM »
I heard on every news channel about the guy in camouflage being led out of the woods saying "i didn't do it"....eyewitness reports, the whole nine..what happened to him ?

I did not hear of anything like that. I have not followed it the last few hours though, so maybe I missed something.
X

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2012, 09:17:37 PM »
avg gymrat is right this is all gov sponsored to take our second amendment, hes right many of you are brainwashed wussys and if you cant see the acting job done by that nwo puppet obama, that pos could care less about anyone, when are you people gonna get it and wake up.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2012, 09:24:22 PM »
I did not hear of anything like that. I have not followed it the last few hours though, so maybe I missed something.

It was around 12:30 -1:00 my time when I first heard it, they talked about it quite a bit and then nothing.

could be "fog of war" like that flaming homosexual Tommy just said, i don't know. but i found it odd that they were all about "two gunmen...one dead one apprehended" and then he disappeared

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2012, 09:26:57 PM »
It was around 12:30 -1:00 my time when I first heard it, they talked about it quite a bit and then nothing.

could be "fog of war" like that flaming homosexual Tommy just said, i don't know. but i found it odd that they were all about "two gunmen...one dead one apprehended" and then he disappeared

Yeah, initially they were discussing 2 people were involved, but now its only one.

Maybe they are torturing the other one somewhere.
X

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2012, 09:29:22 PM »

hahahahahaa.   Guilty. You bastard.

He disappeared quickly because everyone (CNN, FOX, CBS, etc) all suddenly realize he didn't exist. If one or two Networks continued the story, it might have had substance, once they ALL dropped it you knew it was just misinformation.
a

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2012, 09:40:19 PM »
I'm the furthest thing from a conspiracy dude, and i remember quite clearly every news station saying they had someone in custody, and eyewitnesses saying he was in camo and saying he didn't do it. they said it for an hour straight then stopped and he was never mentioned again. i don't know what it means, or if it's erroneous, but it was out there for quite some time.
Same thing with the 2nd guy involved in the Denver shooting... the guy that had to have opened the door for him to get in. Never heard about it again.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2012, 08:24:15 AM »
Second dude was HAARP controlled.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2012, 01:19:41 PM »
So now everyone, CNN, FOX, BBC, FBI, ATF, CBS, NBC, ABC, Google, Yahoo, they are all in on the conspiracy to hide the 2nd shooter?

Cops came out today and said anyone in the area was brought in for questioning. Including if you were just in the woods cutting wood. So WTF are you talking about? No one has said anything about a 2nd shooter or anyone else being arrested. But they did bring in people in the area for questioning. They said they wouldn't release any names of those being questioned and released other than the brothers.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2012, 01:20:47 PM »
Second dude was HAARP controlled.

Or the Controller ;)

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2012, 01:59:59 PM »
those kids were kidnapped by aliens for experimentation purposes. The 'shooting massacre' is a convenient cover story  by the corrupt obama administration that had been planned to be used for some time, should the right occasion arise

Obama is an NRA stooge, after this fake massacre he will propose gun control legislation that is so out there that he knows will create a backlash, ensuring that no administration in the next 10 years will be in a position to even consider affronting the NRA

impeach obama now!!

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2012, 04:55:03 PM »
so WTF is the story on the second "shooter" now? I refuse to watch TV news coverage. all filth and lies. any independent media sources covering this?

/h2

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2012, 05:27:31 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2012, 09:41:41 AM »
so WTF is the story on the second "shooter" now? I refuse to watch TV news coverage. all filth and lies. any independent media sources covering this?

/h2

No second shooter...But the cops did bring in some people for questioning in the area. I'm sure if you were walking down the road a mile away, a cop car would have picked you up.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: CT Shooting - Newtown, Conn. shooting a diversion?
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2012, 09:56:30 AM »

Dude - this is freaking tragedy by the worst of the worst person.

No one wants to take away someones right to have a gun.  I am very interesting in taking away someones rights to have these type of guns out on the streets here.  What reason would you need this gun at home?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2012, 10:20:48 AM »

No one wants to take away someones right to have a gun.  I am very interesting in taking away someones rights to have these type of guns out on the streets here.  What reason would you need this gun at home?

Ron. Same basic firearm. Ban this as well?
Same caliber. Same detachable magazine. Essentially the same rifle. Can you actually tell me why the black rifle needs to be banned but the wood stocked hunting rifle is ok? Or are you just arguing out of emotion because one is an "assault rifle" and the other isnt?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2012, 10:30:17 AM »

No one wants to take away someones right to have a gun.  I am very interesting in taking away someones rights to have these type of guns out on the streets here.  What reason would you need this gun at home?

I think there's a lot of people who want to take away a persons right to have a gun.  And every time shootings like this go down, the list of people grows larger.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2012, 10:55:16 AM »

To be able to take up Arms against an unjust government... THAT is why it's there.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2012, 11:12:18 AM »
To be able to take up Arms against an unjust government... THAT is why it's there.

Our future has been foreshadowed