Author Topic: Most Anabolic Steroid  (Read 13442 times)

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Most Anabolic Steroid
« on: December 15, 2012, 12:32:38 PM »
I've read that Trenbolone has a anabolic to adrogenic ratio of 500/500.  Compared to lets say, Testestosterone, which has a ratio of 100/100. 

If Tren is 5 times more anabolic than test what other steroid has a similar anabolic ratio as tren, or is the next AAS a distant 2nd?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: Most Anabolic Steroid
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 07:27:02 AM »
I've read that Trenbolone has a anabolic to adrogenic ratio of 500/500.  Compared to lets say, Testestosterone, which has a ratio of 100/100. 

If Tren is 5 times more anabolic than test what other steroid has a similar anabolic ratio as tren, or is the next AAS a distant 2nd?

What do those ratios really mean when it comes to real life effects anyway?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 07:44:50 AM »
superdrol, metyhl trenbolone (overnight jaundice), anadrol thats the only ones i can think of being stronger than trenbolone..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 02:45:05 AM »
i dont think it can be comoared like that..

tried them all, now way did tren give better growht than test mg per mg

take 500mg weekly of either and itll be about the same results, as far lean mass gains are concerned, maybe les water retetnion from tren, if diet is ok.

anadrol, yeah, its the strongest, by feeling, but unless i dont eat anything at all or so, its gona be all bloofy gains.

i remember reading deca is suposed to be very anabolic, like 5times more than test, but it doesnt show in the real world application.

what about halo?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 02:39:05 PM »
what about halo?

isn't halo mostly a pure strength/aggression androgen?

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 10:16:01 PM »
superdrol, metyhl trenbolone (overnight jaundice), anadrol thats the only ones i can think of being stronger than trenbolone..

You find anadrol stronger that tren?  Do you take it in the 50 to 100 mg range?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2012, 04:12:24 AM »
I think the old amps of Primo from about 6-7 years back are stronger then any tren A going around today, now who knows what's in them but it ain't the same. Tren A is hard to beat, a variation of Tren A known as Parabolan from Negma was the strongest shit I ever took, again it is not the same anymore.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2012, 06:14:10 AM »
If i remember correctly, Anadrol is way more anabolic than Tren and Halo is more Androgenic than Tren.

That's all i can think off the top of my head. Halo isn't used for building mass IMO, it's for strength and used before bodybuilding competitions to make you hard as nails.

Anadrol is very powerful, but you need to run 100mg ED for it to really shine.

8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2012, 10:20:40 AM »
I am now almost at 10 weeks of tren with trt dose of test (100mg) and to be quite frank it delivers slow lean gains vs test which is water. Test may bring more size due to water... tren dries you out.. but whatever u gain is going to be leaner/drier gains.

Its not magic.. people make it sound like magic on the forums.. well it is sort of magic.. but not as magic as ppl make it out to be. It takes time to build actual lean mass. Its definetely nice. Orals bring on size whether wet or dry faster than any injectable period...

Tren is definitely great for strength. It doesn't automatically 'shred me up' either.. ppl are different some ppl just get on tren and they lean out without any diet or cardio adjustments.. for me not so much.. i guess im not as much of a responder. My friend who gets on tren.. he blows up fast.. but i guess he's a better overall responder and definetely responds well to tren.

My two cents...

As far as quick gains... anadrol... superdrol... higher dosed turinabol/halodrol (hdrol), obviously dbol but i hate its bloat... it bloats me up more than anadrol.

Anadrol gains go fast... unless u stack with other stuff and eat heavy...

That being said I remember reading a study where some coach potatoes did 100mg of anadrol for 3 months (12 weeks) and gained 5kg of LEAN mass... and lost bf%.. no exercise. So it's something alright...

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2012, 10:51:49 AM »
M1T is missing from this list, that stuff is insane! (If legit). Every single one of my gym buddies (me included) look very different after 2 weeks on the stuff 20 mg/day (when added to regular cycle). But it has a lot of sides: lethargy, high bp, fucked lipids, water retention, anxiety, sleeping issues. I'd say that the only orals that are stronger than that are the very rare (and often fake) Mibolerone and methyltrienolone. It still makes me laugh how people called it a "pro-hormone" and that it was legal...

;D
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2012, 12:29:18 PM »
^Ya I forgot about that, that was before my time, never tried that, its like superdrol and then some... insane size/strength and ya even more toxic, lethargy, etc... etc... as some described it feel like death... eh...

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2012, 01:17:08 PM »

.................would be good to know where it ranks in this anabolic androgenic list.

My bad I should have disclosed where I was getting this info from.  According to steroid.com, Halotestin has a anabolic to androgenic ratio of 1,900 to 850, which is the highest number I've seen for both sides as of now.  They also indicate that it's most popular w/ the power lifter's, which some of you have already pointed out.

Some info may be dated, but I think it's a informative site overall.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2012, 01:32:32 PM »
These numbers are kinda meaningless quite frankly.. they are all in vivo animal studies.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2012, 02:03:22 PM »
Halotestin has a anabolic to androgenic ratio of 1,900 to 850, which is the highest number I've seen for both sides as of now.

Some info may be dated, but I think it's a informative site overall.

Methyltrienolone's numbers are: 33000/35000
Source's: William Llewellyn and Patrick Arnold.

But i'd choose halo over that poison any day.

These numbers are kinda meaningless quite frankly.. they are all in vivo animal studies.

Yeah they don't really transfer to "real world" and almost as rule the higher these numbers are the worst you will feel. M1T, Mibolerone, methyltrienolone etc. are extremely powerful but cant be used for a long time, they are only good for short runs along with normal gear (or when getting ready for PL meet etc.) but test is something you can run forever...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2012, 02:16:54 PM »
I agree, real world testing is where it's at.  But I know, what works for one may not work for another.  Test in my case just makes me hold too much damn water. 

Where as Tren gives me massive strength gains and muscle that holds over until I cycle again, so my gains in essence are layered over each other.  I get none of the common side effects from tren so for me it's my personal favorite. 

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2012, 10:23:20 AM »
nicademus, the waterholding musntnt be bad, gives energy and keeps the joints wet.

but i know what you mean, sometimes after a bad food day, haha, 5lbs water gains, swolen joints and face ;D

this dont happen on tren and masteron.

might try some propionate instead of test e, the enanthate is quite unforgiving.

You're exactly right.  In fact, I feel great in terms of lifting and my body feeling full, while on test e.  The one thing is my face-it gets so swollen.  I'm prone to hold water in my face regardless, but w/ test e it's magnified.

Prop huh?  I might give that a try.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2012, 11:00:19 PM »
Galeniko, you get face bloat on low dose or only when you go 1g+?

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2012, 02:33:21 AM »
M1T is missing from this list, that stuff is insane! (If legit). Every single one of my gym buddies (me included) look very different after 2 weeks on the stuff 20 mg/day (when added to regular cycle). But it has a lot of sides: lethargy, high bp, fucked lipids, water retention, anxiety, sleeping issues. I'd say that the only orals that are stronger than that are the very rare (and often fake) Mibolerone and methyltrienolone. It still makes me laugh how people called it a "pro-hormone" and that it was legal...

;D

I agree M1T is 16 times stronger then 1-Testosterone wich is i believe 7 times stronger then regular testosterone. Real deal M1T is insanely strong! It is like oral Tren! I believe the most potent oral on paper is either M1T or methyltrienolone. M1T is probably safer to take then methyltrienolone. I have never tried methyltrienolone but was told never to touch the stuff No reason to when you can shoot tren acetate! M1T is def no pro-hormone! I can't believe they even got that stuff on the open market! The gains from M1T are not that bad! They are lean gains-IMo! I still think the Original Gaspari halodrol-50 is just as strong. the very first version of halodrol-50 ever released with the DMT and the masking agent in it. That stuff made a few people have to go to the hospital. I know a few that got jaundice type sides just after a few days1 But I took it for the whole 30 days and I did not get any harsh sides.. I just got big as all hell! That stuff was crazy! just as potent as M1T but even leaner gains!

halo is just super androgenic. great for pre-workout just like mibolerone. both are very toxic. Really pure superdrol is also pretty harsh! One dude I know was pulling huge chunks of hair out of his scalp while showering! That is what he told me and he does not lie! I personally didn't see him pull hair out but that is what he said happened this was off the designer supplements first run raw powder! He got mad strong off it though!
I would say methyltrienolone might be the worse but i have not tried it due to the fact I was told not to mess with it and it was so Toxic it was garbage. But M1T is a close second but many have run M1T for 4 weeks with tolerable sides at no more then 50mg a day.  30mg is what most took but some took up to 50-100mg daily for a month.crazy stuff!can't believe it was legal for a year.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2012, 09:46:07 AM »
whaa 50mg m1t? no way.. from all forums ive read the MOST anyone would run and FEEL like death would be 30-40mg and that would be on the high scale most ran 20mg and still felt like death... far stronger toxicity than superdrol.. i tried superdrol at 50mg and made gains while on dnp thats how strong that shit was (i dunno how but it was amazing) not smart.. not smart at all that was a year ago.

50mg to 100mg of m1t wtf lol.... instant liver death? methyl trenbolone oral is jaundice in a pill on the other hand....

So ya pretty much the top contenders would be methyl trionelone (spelling?), m1t then superdrol.. then anadrol.. anadrol being somewhere on par with superdrol .. nothing like anadrol to give instant muscle fullness but its water..

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2012, 02:42:43 PM »
in terms of Anabolic, hows EQ vs TEST?

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2012, 06:12:12 AM »
whaa 50mg m1t? no way.. from all forums ive read the MOST anyone would run and FEEL like death would be 30-40mg and that would be on the high scale most ran 20mg and still felt like death... far stronger toxicity than superdrol.. i tried superdrol at 50mg and made gains while on dnp thats how strong that shit was (i dunno how but it was amazing) not smart.. not smart at all that was a year ago.

50mg to 100mg of m1t wtf lol.... instant liver death? methyl trenbolone oral is jaundice in a pill on the other hand....

So ya pretty much the top contenders would be methyl trionelone (spelling?), m1t then superdrol.. then anadrol.. anadrol being somewhere on par with superdrol .. nothing like anadrol to give instant muscle fullness but its water..

well if you read my quote most people including myself ran 30mg but I know some crazy powerlifters who ran 50-100mg of M1T daily for a month. most bodybuilders stuck to around 30mg daily. It was the powerlifters who abused it. I have only seen one guy get juandice side effects like yellow eyes and bad skin and he had to go to the hospital and he ran the very first original gaspari halodrol(the one that was only on the market for a few weeks with the DMT and masking agent) I took the same Gaspari halodrol-50 and I was on it for a month and the only side got was I needed bigger Tank tops. Crazy shit!just like M1T but I thought it was cleaner yet that was the only oral product I have seen hospatilize someone.and it was purchased legally!

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2012, 08:38:09 AM »
in terms of Anabolic, hows EQ vs TEST?

EQ Anabolic/ Androgenic ratio: 100:50, Test is 100/100. Don't matter really, EQ doen't add much size, great for vascularity, pumps, getting cut, etc. At least in my experience

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2012, 10:12:40 AM »
well if you read my quote most people including myself ran 30mg but I know some crazy powerlifters who ran 50-100mg of M1T daily for a month. most bodybuilders stuck to around 30mg daily. It was the powerlifters who abused it. I have only seen one guy get juandice side effects like yellow eyes and bad skin and he had to go to the hospital and he ran the very first original gaspari halodrol(the one that was only on the market for a few weeks with the DMT and masking agent) I took the same Gaspari halodrol-50 and I was on it for a month and the only side got was I needed bigger Tank tops. Crazy shit!just like M1T but I thought it was cleaner yet that was the only oral product I have seen hospatilize someone.and it was purchased legally!
^^
I ran one month of M1T back in the day, never ever saw anything like it even on 20mg/day!!!  I just WISH (no I pray!) there was a source for it these days- I'd relive 2005 all over again and order 10 bottles!!!!! :D

Vqpower

• Getbig I
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2012, 08:07:14 PM »
How does ment stack up in real world comparison?

whitewidow

« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2012, 05:16:37 AM »
^^
I ran one month of M1T back in the day, never ever saw anything like it even on 20mg/day!!!  I just WISH (no I pray!) there was a source for it these days- I'd relive 2005 all over again and order 10 bottles!!!!! :D

They still sell it in canada but it is these weird canadian nutrition companys. there is a guy who lives in upper new yor who goes up there and buys it and sells it online in the states. He sells 4ad as well. that used to be the best legal stack. The Legal Gear M1T and Methyl 4-AD guys anybody who tried that stack either got jacked up in 3 weeks or had to stop because it was too strong. Their is a site like ebay where you can still easily buy M1T but it is not the american nutrition companys. weird canadian brands.