Author Topic: ‘I Don’t Care if a Bunch of White Kids Got Killed’  (Read 3931 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: ‘I Don’t Care if a Bunch of White Kids Got Killed’
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2012, 08:10:05 PM »
I'm not sure if you're aware, and I don't know if the curriculum is the same as it was but...

From 4th to 12th grade (when I was in school) they push this big time.  How our ancestors were evil, how we've held black people back, etc...  

I've taught history in the public school system and I made sure to differentiate between the people in the past and the people in the present. I also stressed that is was important to understand historical events in their proper context.  For some people its impossible to understand this.  

Stupidity. Utter stupidity on those peoples parts. They never owned a slave, and neither did any member of their family that they've ever known. They have no moral obligation to feel bad for something that occured 150 years before they even existed. I don't understand that kind of shit.

Exactly.   What they don't realize is that believing this is a form of prejudice. 
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2012, 08:16:05 PM »
I've taught history in the public school system and I made sure to differentiate between the people in the past and the people in the present. I also stressed that is was important to understand historical events in their proper context.  For some people its impossible to understand this.  

Exactly.   What they don't realize is that believing this is a form of prejudice. 

Good to know, I bet you were an excellent teacher.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2012, 08:16:39 PM »
He has a point, I don't give a flying fuck about him and wouldn't give a shit if he dropped dead right now.

lolololol   ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2012, 12:36:38 AM »
‘I Don’t Care if a Bunch of White Kids Got Killed’
At first I thought this was going to be a thread about an NRA gun loving NUT who actually told the truth about their feelings.  Either way, that is the way they feel, either that or they do care, but just not as much as shooting at tin cans for recreation.  If you were to ask a gun nut, would they rather prevent children being murdered or have the right to shoot bullets at inanimate objects, well, we all know what the answer would be.
V

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2012, 01:29:54 AM »
Jamie Foxx said the same thing and you idiots said nothing condeming him  

Because, and lets be honest here, we don't give a fuck what the mud people think/say. It simply carries no serious weight.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2012, 04:11:57 AM »
At first I thought this was going to be a thread about an NRA gun loving NUT who actually told the truth about their feelings.  Either way, that is the way they feel, either that or they do care, but just not as much as shooting at tin cans for recreation.  If you were to ask a gun nut, would they rather prevent children being murdered or have the right to shoot bullets at inanimate objects, well, we all know what the answer would be.
what eurotrash country are you from again?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2012, 04:42:00 AM »

Whatever.     Go watch crocodile Dundee

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2012, 07:02:44 AM »

Good post.

Instead of just calling names can one of you respond intelligently to the last sentence?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2012, 07:09:40 AM »
Good post.

Instead of just calling names can one of you respond intelligently to the last sentence?

As if banning guns is going to stop anything?   Lol. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2012, 07:11:25 AM »
As if banning guns is going to stop anything?   Lol. 

I said intelligently.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2012, 07:12:38 AM »
I said intelligently.

Doesn't take an essay to destroy your straw man pap.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2012, 07:35:53 AM »
Doesn't take an essay to destroy your straw man pap.

Then waste your time as always.

Hopefully a poster with substance will reply.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2012, 07:46:55 AM »
Good post.

I am not a gun nut.  Don't even own a gun.  Been thinking about buying a shot gun for several years now.

But the question in the last sentence of the post assumes some false things.

1.  Making guns illegal will not prevent children from being shot
2.  Most gun owners don't keep guns for the primary purpose of shotting at inanimate objects

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2012, 09:20:39 AM »
I am not a gun nut.  Don't even own a gun.  Been thinking about buying a shot gun for several years now.

But the question in the last sentence of the post assumes some false things.

1.  Making guns illegal will not prevent children from being shot
2.  Most gun owners don't keep guns for the primary purpose of shotting at inanimate objects

Thank you.

If weapons is harder to get hold of it might actually prevent people from getting shot.
If will also prevent a lot of "impulsive" homicides.

Thoughts?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2012, 09:28:55 AM »
Thank you.

If weapons is harder to get hold of it might actually prevent people from getting shot.
If will also prevent a lot of "impulsive" homicides.

Thoughts?

Those are the main arguments in my mind that makes sense.

But its not practical in implement.  How are we going to take a culture who has had the 2nd amendment for 230+ years and change that?

How are we going to:

Get all the guns out of people homes?
Not completely ruin an industry?
Tell people they can't protect their families and homes with guns?

Not going to happen.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2012, 09:29:04 AM »
This was well planned.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2012, 11:01:27 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2012, 11:17:18 AM »
what?

The kid went to Dick's a week before to try to buy a gun and was rejected.   This whole thing was premeditated

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2012, 11:22:25 AM »
The kid went to Dick's a week before to try to buy a gun and was rejected.   This whole thing was premeditated

The argument about "in the heat of passion or impulse" doesn't apply to this event.  But it does apply to the overall argument against gun control.

Saying this was well planned as a argument to "in the heat of passion or impulse" falls flat and doesn't relate.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2012, 01:36:32 PM »

But its not practical in implement.  How are we going to take a culture who has had the 2nd amendment for 230+ years and change that?

How are we going to:

Not going to happen.

Agree.

Its a tough choice.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2012, 04:11:15 PM »
‘I Don’t Care if a Bunch of White Kids Got Killed’ — Find Out Who Said This About Sandy Hook
 The Blaze ^ | 12/17/12 | Jason Howerton

Posted on Monday, December 17, 2012 8:27:06 PM by Nachum

The owner of Thai Noodle House in Austin, Texas has been bombarded with criticism after he posted a racially-charged and offensive Facebook status regarding the tragic shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. On Friday, a gunman opened fire at the school, killing 20 innocent children and six adults before he took his own life.

“I don’t care if a bunch of white kids got killed,” the restaurant’s owner Eddie Nimibutr wrote on his Facebook page shortly after the shooting occurred. “F**k Post-Racial bullsh*t. When kids from minority groups get shot, nobody cares. When Israel launched missiles at the school on Gaza, everybody was too busy jerking off. Why should i care about people who dont give a damn about me?”

(Excerpt) Read more at theblaze.com ...

As bad as it sounds...he is somewhat right
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2012, 09:30:14 PM »

But its not practical in implement.  How are we going to take a culture who has had the 2nd amendment for 230+ years and change that?

How are we going to:

Not going to happen.

1) It's called buyback, the government pays for the guns (That's what Australia did)
2) Industries die all the time, when the car was invented, blacksmiths retrained and got another job.  People lose jobs all the time. No big deal THAT'S LIFE
3) What do you need protection from, do you live in a WAR ZONE?  Have you not heard of security locks, cameras, alarms and THE POLICE, plus your also 5 times more likely to be killed if armed during a crime than if you aren't. (safer to not have GUNS - this is statistically true, although a gun nut will deny this every-time).  if you are that afraid, you flee the situation, Not try and be a hero.  Americans must be the most terrified human beings on planet earth.
V

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2012, 09:37:35 PM »
1) It's called buyback, the government pays for the guns (That's what Australia did)
2) Industries die all the time, when the car was invented, blacksmiths retrained and got another job.  People lose jobs all the time. No big deal THAT'S LIFE
3) What do you need protection from, do you live in a WAR ZONE?  Have you not heard of security locks, cameras, alarms and THE POLICE, plus your also 5 times more likely to be killed if armed during a crime than if you aren't. (safer to not have GUNS - this is statistically true, although a gun nut will deny this every-time).  if you are that afraid, you flee the situation, Not try and be a hero.  Americans must be the most terrified human beings on planet earth.

1.  We can't afford it.
2.  It's our constitutional right, only changeable with an amendment.
3.  Killing an entire industry would be fool hardy for a capitalistic society
4.  Locks and such don't stop people with out guns, they won't stop people with.
5.  Good for the Aussies.  They are one very regulated country in other areas too. 
6.  Don't own a gun, but believe in the 2nd amendment.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2012, 10:21:22 PM »
I once did a thesis on the merits of gun control and gun violence in America.  I did extensive research on the subject...reading tens of books on the subject as well as some historical books which were really old and dusty...you could tell no one had looked at these books in fifty years....This is what I learned:

The United States has ALWAYS had gun control...meaning that whites have always had the ability to buy, own, and possess guns...while others could not...this started in the days of the pilgrims...white women, blacks and Native Americans were NOT allowed to own guns...only white men could own guns...this was a way for white men to maintain their superiority over everyone else...Since white men had all the guns NO ONE COULD CHALLENGE THEIR AUTHORITY...

The NRA in order to encourage gun ownership set up hundreds of gun clubs all over the United States...however..ONLY ONE OF THESE GUN CLUBS WERE SITUATED IN A BLACK NEIGHBORHOOD...The NRA was not committed to the idea that blacks should be able to buy and own guns like everyone else...thus there was massive hypocrisy in this regard....also the whole idea of gun ownership was to DEFEND AGAINST BLACKS...since many suspected that blacks would rise up in some sort of revolution and that blacks were out of control beasts

During a court ruling in a gun control case in Florida, in the early part of the 20th century, A judge admitted in open court that GUN CONTROL LAWS WERE NEVER MEANT TO BE ENFORCED AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE AND THAT THE INTENT OF THE LAW WAS TO MAKE SURE THAT MINORITIES COULD NOT HAVE ACCESS TO GUNS...A smoking gun statement if there ever was one...

Here in New York city in the early part of the 20th century, Italians were routinely singled out and prosecuted for gun possession since they were not considered to be white...

the point I am trying to make is that gun control, as with other issues, has always been a law which whites have used to arm themselves against the "other"... and this is where the gun culture comes from in white America and why they are reluctant to give up their guns....even poor whites feel superior and in charge when they are armed...

I know that many will say I am making this into a racial issue...but based upon the research I did, it IS and always has been a racial issue.....the entire foundation of the law was partially based on race...not only on the right to bear arms...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2012, 10:35:11 PM »
I once did a thesis on the merits of gun control and gun violence in America.  I did extensive research on the subject...reading tens of books on the subject as well as some historical books which were really old and dusty...you could tell no one had looked at these books in fifty years....This is what I learned:

The United States has ALWAYS had gun control...meaning that whites have always had the ability to buy, own, and possess guns...while others could not...this started in the days of the pilgrims...white women, blacks and Native Americans were NOT allowed to own guns...only white men could own guns...this was a way for white men to maintain their superiority over everyone else...Since white men had all the guns NO ONE COULD CHALLENGE THEIR AUTHORITY...

The NRA in order to encourage gun ownership set up hundreds of gun clubs all over the United States...however..ONLY ONE OF THESE GUN CLUBS WERE SITUATED IN A BLACK NEIGHBORHOOD...The NRA was not committed to the idea that blacks should be able to buy and own guns like everyone else...thus there was massive hypocrisy in this regard....also the whole idea of gun ownership was to DEFEND AGAINST BLACKS...since many suspected that blacks would rise up in some sort of revolution and that blacks were out of control beasts

During a court ruling in a gun control case in Florida, in the early part of the 20th century, A judge admitted in open court that GUN CONTROL LAWS WERE NEVER MEANT TO BE ENFORCED AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE AND THAT THE INTENT OF THE LAW WAS TO MAKE SURE THAT MINORITIES COULD NOT HAVE ACCESS TO GUNS...A smoking gun statement if there ever was one...

Here in New York city in the early part of the 20th century, Italians were routinely singled out and prosecuted for gun possession since they were not considered to be white...

the point I am trying to make is that gun control, as with other issues, has always been a law which whites have used to arm themselves against the "other"... and this is where the gun culture comes from in white America and why they are reluctant to give up their guns....even poor whites feel superior and in charge when they are armed...

I know that many will say I am making this into a racial issue...but based upon the research I did, it IS and always has been a racial issue.....the entire foundation of the law was partially based on race...not only on the right to bear arms...

It may have BEEN a racial issue, but it is no longer. You are indeed making this issue racial, as no one is stopping any other race from owning firearms, and race has zero to do with citizens being armed.