Author Topic: Hot 34 year old teacher has sexual relations with student  (Read 12168 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: Hot 34 year old teacher has sexual relations with student
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2013, 02:29:36 AM »
And then what do you think happens when the girls get mad at him? they get together and make up a story..."he said he liked my dress" or "your hair looks nice", and all this other stuff...so, let's say 5 girls come up with the same story, it makes the dude look like a creep who can't get laid by adult females.

Meanwhile, the married female teacher is screwing a male kid, and possibly trying to have the kid off her husband...

No he knows that. And to be fair, he's probably on borrowed time until such time comes when those girls DO make up a story. Luckily most schools in the UK now have a 'teacher's assistant' in the class or even CCTV (no jokes) so he would have some kind of evidence that he's not leading them on or said anything inappropriate. I find it sad that society has become so litigious and irresponsible that he has to take that kind of precautions just to do his job and stay out of prison. Forgot to mention earlier that one of his students, a 15yo girl who sat in the front of his class, would come to school without underwear and flash her vag to him from under her skirt. Shit like that happens far more often then you'd think.

I do pity the teachers.

(and obviously I'll cop a look at any nakedness. (no pedo)).

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2013, 02:33:39 AM »
No he knows that. And to be fair, he's probably on borrowed time until such time comes when those girls DO make up a story. Luckily most schools in the UK now have a 'teacher's assistant' in the class or even CCTV (no jokes) so he would have some kind of evidence that he's not leading them on or said anything inappropriate. I find it sad that society has become so litigious and irresponsible that he has to take that kind of precautions just to do his job and stay out of prison. Forgot to mention earlier that one of his students, a 15yo girl who sat in the front of his class, would come to school without underwear and flash her vag to him from under her skirt. Shit like that happens far more often then you'd think.

I do pity the teachers.

(and obviously I'll cop a look at any nakedness. (no pedo)).
Oh, I know, I know...One of my students was an 11 yr old girl who was getting into clubs. Another girl who was really 14, but the teachers didn't know, until she slipped up and told a friend, she would hang out all night and wear her 18 yr old sister's tube tops in class and she filled them out. And that is just the tip of the ice berg...

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2013, 04:10:21 AM »
maybe the female teachers actually acted like "teachers" and "adults" back then.

I would not have mind if one or two hotties where whores!!!!
Mr. AZ 2003

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2013, 11:16:45 PM »
Forgot to mention earlier that one of his students, a 15yo girl who sat in the front of his class, would come to school without underwear and flash her vag to him from under her skirt. Shit like that happens far more often then you'd think.

Shiiiiiiiiiitttt

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2013, 06:42:50 AM »
"female teachers" - code word for "whores in schools"