Author Topic: Seriously guys I`m fucking hysterical.  (Read 7305 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Seriously guys I`m fucking hysterical.
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2012, 08:51:52 AM »
Anytime you says SERIOUSLY on getbig , its a sure way to get people NOT TO take you Seriously

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2012, 08:54:25 AM »
Anytime you says SERIOUSLY on getbig , its a sure way to get people NOT TO take you Seriously

Eh....the guy just found out a close friend killed herself, nothing funny about it.

RATard may be a screwed up headcase, but he's our screwed up headcase

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2012, 09:02:48 AM »
Maybe she saw something she wasn't supposed to see.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2012, 09:11:13 AM »
Eh....the guy just found out a close friend killed herself, nothing funny about it.

Yes but she killed herself , it was her choice to check out in life , its what she wanted, REtard should support her dead friend choice in life , be happy for her

I had one friend in high school blow his head off with a shot gun, and about 4 killed by gang related shit, my brother in law was also killed along with his pregnant girlfriend by a drive by shooting on halloween, i dont think i shed a tear for any of them, i did for my grandfather that passed last year, but i was done mourning after the 2nd day ... its just life , people die , some more tragic then others

but yes it was insensitive to make jokes about her passing , In Real life , more respect would be shown by my part

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2012, 09:13:28 AM »
Some pretty inappropriate comments in this thread.
RAtard you are a jackass for posting this here, get off the net and go be an actual human being, if you guys are that close go be there for your friend

Ummm....welcome to Getbig? ::) ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2012, 09:15:54 AM »

Yes but she killed herself , it was her choice to check out in life , its what she wanted, REtard should support her dead friend choice in life , be happy for her

I had one friend in high school blow his head off with a shot gun, and about 4 killed by gang related shit, my brother in law was also killed along with his pregnant girlfriend by a drive by shooting on halloween, i dont think i shed a tear for any of them, i did for my grandfather that passed last year, but i was done mourning after the 2nd day ... its just life , people die , some more tragic then others

but yes it was insensitive to make jokes about her passing , In Real life , more respect would be shown by my part

While I may not have any sympathy for the girl, I do have sympathy for those who are impacted by such a selfish act.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2012, 09:17:06 AM »
My best friends girlfriend just killed herself. Seriously what the fuck do I do.

Were you close to her? If not...
So? She wasn't your girlfriend, move on, stop the drama stuff

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2012, 09:17:20 AM »
While I may not have any sympathy for the girl, I do have sympathy for those who are impacted by such a selfish act.

Yes, many people send years thinking how can you not see the signs or what could have been done by their part to help them out

MikMaq

« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2012, 09:36:39 AM »

I think understand get big well enough for that. Posting was a slight bit better than screaming into a pillow for 20 minutes. I'm seeking normalcy here not sympathy.

This...

I think RAtard is out hanging with his homie now... Which is the right thing to do.
I've been on the phone for the last hour/getting food, now I'm waiting for people to show up here.

Spare me trying to rationalize this shit. I felt like that for the first 15 minutes than I realized what bullshit that is. She went through some real shit comparing your life to hers is a fucking insult get real, I can't say I blame your just trying to rational what a cruel brutal world we live in. Life is shit some people check out, trying to look for something deeper when it ain't their is just trying to avoid the reality.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2012, 09:43:35 AM »

Hi "ratard".

It's about time you go back to school.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2012, 09:47:02 AM »
This -
RAtard you are a jackass for posting this here, get off the net and go be an actual human being, if you guys are that close go be there for your friend

And this -

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2012, 09:53:10 AM »
Depression is a bitch. Who knows what that chick was going through. Hang out with your friends. Remember the good times. Your sadness will fade and you'll be back posting moronic things in no time.

Ask not for whom the bell tolls

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2012, 09:54:36 AM »
yeh depressive ideas can really bring you down

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2012, 10:01:45 AM »
If she is still warm quickly have sex with her, you'll regret it your whole life if you don't.

I suggest humping the corpse.

is she near?

if yes, fuck her while still somewhat warm

x2

This...

I think RAtard is out hanging with his homie now... Which is the right thing to do.

Don't get our hopes up.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2012, 10:47:40 AM »
This is what happens When Canadians dont have Hockey, People kill themselves

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2012, 10:50:19 AM »
My best friends girlfriend just killed herself. Seriously what the fuck do I do.

Attention whore elsewhere, you're not fooling anyone.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2012, 10:52:12 AM »
She's dead now.  Nothing left to do.  Buy some flowers for her grave and move on.  Everyone dies eventually

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2012, 10:55:06 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2012, 11:12:36 AM »
getbig helps some people cope.  When you need to know what to do, you often can't ask those around you.  You need to have the answers.  getbig helps with that. 

coping with a lot of problems, the bros on getbig have given me good ideas or just a wall to bounce ideas off of.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2012, 11:12:47 AM »
Hi "ratard".

It's about time you go back to school.

Oh fuck hahahahahaha.

Hilarious shit like this is why I come to Getbig.  :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2012, 11:25:11 AM »

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2012, 11:31:47 AM »

They want to be so "brutal" and "hardcore". Oh yeah, let's make jokes, oh yeah! That's hardcore as fuck.

Oh wait, that's not hardcore enough anymore. Now you have to DESTROY someone. RUIN SOMEONE'S LIFE ONLINE. FUCK YEAH, THAT'S COOL.

Eh, XXI century internets.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2012, 11:38:10 AM »

Terribly sorry to hear about that.   Unfortunately all you can do is be patient during the grieving process, listen, cry along with him, even help with the day to day stuff (laundry, groceries, etc...).  He'll probably be a wreck for awhile, but try not to allow him to drown in drugs and booze for comfort...it won't help.

While in high school, one of my best friend's older brother committed suicide because of his girlfriend.  Tragic loss, pains me to this day and that's been over 20 years now.  As a believer, I prayed with him and for him and did my best to comfort him.  Just make sure your friend eats (that's a tough one sometimes), sleeps (that's a tougher one sometimes), gets out of the house, etc.....but main thing is to be his friend and let him know you're there even if he doesn't fully acknowledge it due to grief.

God Bless!

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2012, 11:39:00 AM »
Keep a close eye on your friend, he could do something stupid.

Like log into a forum and ask complete random's what to do.

HAHA  ;D

MikMaq

« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2012, 01:15:50 PM »

Thanks dude I needed that no homo,

I ain't looking for attention, if I were I'd be doing this in real life. I talked about the issue here because there is small risk of it spilling over into someone elses life. You can flame all you want, but shit ain't real until it is.