Author Topic: Top Conservative Publication: Shooting Occurred Because Women Ran The School  (Read 1889 times)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
don't worry

McWay did the math for all the schools in the country and he says we can afford it

never mind that many public school districts are running deficits, massive debt , etc..

He's found a way to make it work and it only took the few seconds it took to type up the post

Well when you say it like that Mcway is a retard who doesnt know how stupid he is.

Someone needs to tell the man he cant go on like this.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Well when you say it like that Mcway is a retard who doesnt know how stupid he is.

Someone needs to tell the man he cant go on like this.

I didn't say that

btw - I'm sure if we have an armed person in every classroom that we'll have less shooting in schools

I mean what are the odds that putting 100,000 + people with weapons in every school in the country wouldn't lead to at least some of those guns being used by someone other than the person authorized to carry it

I'm sure those people will be highly trained and highly compensated so there is no chance of that ever happening

shit, I don't even know why I'm pretending to take that suggestion seriously

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I didn't say that

btw - I'm sure if we have an armed person in every classroom that we'll have less shooting in schools

I mean what are the odds that putting 100,000 + people with weapons in every school in the country wouldn't lead to at least some of those guns being used by someone other than the person authorized to carry it

I'm sure those people will be highly trained and highly compensated so there is no chance of that ever happening

shit, I don't even know why I'm pretending to take that suggestion seriously

Its a great suggestion if you already believe in talking snakes, FOX news, GOP landslide etc..

Im seeing a pattern here.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Our u can look at facts. Concealed carry laws work.....gun free zones don't. You are not getting my guns lib...ur not getting my mags or my ammo. The slobering coverage by CNN and MSNBC is going to encourage yet another nut job to do the same thing.

Mayan Palace Theater, San Antonio, Texas, this week: Jesus Manuel Garcia shoots at a movie theater, a police car and bystanders from the nearby China Garden restaurant; as he enters the movie theater, guns blazing, an armed off-duty cop shoots Garcia four times, stopping the attack. Total dead: Zero.

– Winnemucca, Nev., 2008: Ernesto Villagomez opens fire in a crowded restaurant; concealed carry permit-holder shoots him dead. Total dead: Two. (I’m excluding the shooters’ deaths in these examples.)

– Appalachian School of Law, 2002: Crazed immigrant shoots the dean and a professor, then begins shooting students; as he goes for more ammunition, two armed students point their guns at him, allowing a third to tackle him. Total dead: Three.

– Santee, Calif., 2001: Student begins shooting his classmates — as well as the “trained campus supervisor”; an off-duty cop who happened to be bringing his daughter to school that day points his gun at the shooter, holding him until more police arrive. Total dead: Two.

– Pearl High School, Mississippi, 1997: After shooting several people at his high school, student heads for the junior high school; assistant principal Joel Myrick retrieves a .45 pistol from his car and points it at the gunman’s head, ending the murder spree. Total dead: Two.

– Edinboro, Pa., 1998: A student shoots up a junior high school dance being held at a restaurant; restaurant owner pulls out his shotgun and stops the gunman. Total dead: One.

By contrast, the shootings in gun-free zones invariably result in far higher casualty figures — Sikh temple, Oak Creek, Wis. (six dead); Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Va. (32 dead); Columbine High School, Columbine, Colo. (12 dead); Amish school, Lancaster County, Pa. (five little girls killed); public school, Craighead County, Ark. (five killed, including four little girls).

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/12/19/we-know-how-to-stop-school-shootings/#ixzz2FYsX6qTK
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
They must have not been wearing long t-shirts.   :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Or very sticky holsters...I just watched that segment.... ::)
L

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Our u can look at facts. Concealed carry laws work.....gun free zones don't. You are not getting my guns lib...ur not getting my mags or my ammo. The slobering coverage by CNN and MSNBC is going to encourage yet another nut job to do the same thing.

Mayan Palace Theater, San Antonio, Texas, this week: Jesus Manuel Garcia shoots at a movie theater, a police car and bystanders from the nearby China Garden restaurant; as he enters the movie theater, guns blazing, an armed off-duty cop shoots Garcia four times, stopping the attack. Total dead: Zero.

– Winnemucca, Nev., 2008: Ernesto Villagomez opens fire in a crowded restaurant; concealed carry permit-holder shoots him dead. Total dead: Two. (I’m excluding the shooters’ deaths in these examples.)

– Appalachian School of Law, 2002: Crazed immigrant shoots the dean and a professor, then begins shooting students; as he goes for more ammunition, two armed students point their guns at him, allowing a third to tackle him. Total dead: Three.

– Santee, Calif., 2001: Student begins shooting his classmates — as well as the “trained campus supervisor”; an off-duty cop who happened to be bringing his daughter to school that day points his gun at the shooter, holding him until more police arrive. Total dead: Two.

– Pearl High School, Mississippi, 1997: After shooting several people at his high school, student heads for the junior high school; assistant principal Joel Myrick retrieves a .45 pistol from his car and points it at the gunman’s head, ending the murder spree. Total dead: Two.

– Edinboro, Pa., 1998: A student shoots up a junior high school dance being held at a restaurant; restaurant owner pulls out his shotgun and stops the gunman. Total dead: One.

By contrast, the shootings in gun-free zones invariably result in far higher casualty figures — Sikh temple, Oak Creek, Wis. (six dead); Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Va. (32 dead); Columbine High School, Columbine, Colo. (12 dead); Amish school, Lancaster County, Pa. (five little girls killed); public school, Craighead County, Ark. (five killed, including four little girls).

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/12/19/we-know-how-to-stop-school-shootings/#ixzz2FYsX6qTK

So you want to arm the kids and teachers?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
guns for everyone the new repub slogan  :D :D :D :D :D :D

As opposed tositting ducks like the communist leftists pofs want.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
A guard in every classroom, diner etc their pay is easily covered ???

You are gonna need a shitload of people to fill those places.

Wouldnt it just be easier to arm the kids and teachers?
don't worry

McWay did the math for all the schools in the country and he says we can afford it

never mind that many public school districts are running deficits, massive debt , etc..

He's found a way to make it work and it only took the few seconds it took to type up the post

Apparently, neither you nor Straw read very well.

I never said you needed a gunman in every classroom.

And, the reason public school districts are running deficits is because they are MISMANAGING money.

Yet, you (Straw) seem daft enough to think that the government is going to pass a gun law to stop all this, as if maniacal, Satan-worshipping killers tremble in fear of our finger-wagging president and his merry band of liberals.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

And, the reason public school districts are running deficits is because they are MISMANAGING money.

Yet, you (Straw) seem daft enough to think that the government is going to pass a gun law to stop all this, as if maniacal, Satan-worshipping killers tremble in fear of our finger-wagging president and his merry band of liberals.

So that leaves arming the kids and teachers. Are you cool with that?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
So that leaves arming the kids and teachers. Are you cool with that?

You don't need to do even that. Try putting a mere ARMED security detail in the school.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

whork said it and you responded saying it was possible

A armed guard in every classroom? Thats a lot of spending and new government employees right there. Whats your take on this?

Not really!! All it takes is some financial restructuring and you can cover the cost rather easily, as there's probably ample government pork that can be trimmed to cover their salaries.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You don't need to do even that. Try putting a mere ARMED security detail in the school.

So you want an armed government employee at the school.

How many?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
So you want an armed government employee at the school.

How many?

That depends on the size of the school. And they don't have to be government employees. You can easily contract a private security company, or even solicit volunteer or part-time security.

Heck, you could even save a few bucks by using National Guard or Reserve troops.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
That depends on the size of the school. And they don't have to be government employees. You can easily contract a private security company, or even solicit volunteer or part-time security.

Heck, you could even save a few bucks by using National Guard or Reserve troops.

LOL

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
LOL

National Guard and Reservists are effectively part-time workers. That saves money, in a sense.

So, enlighten us here on what magic law Obama is going to pass that will make maniacal, devil-worshipping monsters stop stealing weapons and killing people, again.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
National Guard and Reservists are effectively part-time workers. That saves money, in a sense.

So, enlighten us here on what magic law Obama is going to pass that will make maniacal, devil-worshipping monsters stop stealing weapons and killing people, again.

never said there was one and in fact have repeatedly said there isn't a perfect fix

No one has suggested there is

why do you keep pretending otherwise

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

And how would you pay the parttime security contractor?

With tax payer money?