Author Topic: Call out thread for Obama's drug use  (Read 7562 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Call out thread for Obama's drug use
« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2012, 10:57:56 AM »
Please circle or describe the location of the actual chooms in that photo.  I don't seem to see any.

Or just admit that you are delusional pathological liar who only posts what the voices in his head tell him too.

Not interested in reading signs.  Only interested in seeing the actual chooms in the photo.

Again, you just reminded us of what a liar you are.  Any real lawyer would be able to understand what "FACTS" and "EVIDENCE" are.  Can't expect fake ones to I suppose.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2012, 11:19:05 AM »
Not interested in reading signs.  Only interested in seeing the actual chooms in the photo.

Again, you just reminded us of what a liar you are.  Any real lawyer would be able to understand what "FACTS" and "EVIDENCE" are.  Can't expect fake ones to I suppose.

Lol.    So if you appear in a group photo w a sign that says flaming gay Eagle Scouts w semi nude men , that would not be evidence of your twinkness?   

Same here - Obama is a member of the choom gang

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2012, 11:28:47 AM »

So in other words the evidence doesn't exist?  Only in your insecure fractured brain.  Ok, got it.  Nothing new there.

You = LIAR.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2012, 11:43:15 AM »
So in other words the evidence doesn't exist?  Only in your insecure fractured brain.  Ok, got it.  Nothing new there.

You = LIAR.

The picture is evidence do different than pics of Sammy the bull walking down the street w gotti

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2012, 11:50:41 AM »
LIAR!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2017, 11:25:08 AM »
Following the OLD RULES I am requesting proof of these bullshit that we see day after day posted here.  If you got time to cry about anything, you got time to post EVIDENCE that support and validate this statement.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4470040/Obama-s-sex-drugs-past-laid-bare-new-biography.html

Boom 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2017, 12:14:35 PM »
Bump