Author Topic: King of cucks  (Read 5683 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: King of cucks
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2020, 11:26:06 PM »
:D lands with no muslims & colorists people  ;D

It more when you realise those Poles etc are fucktards too.

The key thing to remember is that the Eastern euro migrants that come over are usually the best of their people. Most motivated, hardest working etc. Your average Eastern euro is trash

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2020, 11:56:17 PM »
It more when you realise those Poles etc are fucktards too.

The key thing to remember is that the Eastern euro migrants that come over are usually the best of their people. Most motivated, hardest working etc. Your average Eastern euro is trash

Looks like U hate whites & adore Pakis !?.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2020, 02:44:53 AM »
I do not fully understand the Brexit issue. I had friends in the U.K. (Royal Marines) but haven’t kept in touch with any for probably close to 20 years now. Being a member of the EU seemed like a bad deal for the U.K. - but I would like to hear from you cats that live it.
Kwon - you too since SWEXIT isn’t happening just yet.

When did “nationalism” become such a dirty word? It seems to me that the very people that claim to want diversity - are the ones trying to crush it. What “they” really want is a world full of people that think and behave exactly how “they” want.”

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2020, 04:12:03 AM »

Looks like U hate whites & adore Pakis !?.

I hate idiots regardless of race.

The points system is the best solution, but they should add caveats. No homos, no religious folk and of you're female you better not be fat.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2020, 09:22:54 AM »

The points system is the best solution, but they should add caveats. No homos, no religious folk and of you're female you better not be fat.

Libtard

You go on about filling low wage jobs...most of these rats are here to draw welfare. You love these rats. I have an idea, mothafucka. If you want these c u n t s in your country you should have to put them up in your house.

Scum

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2020, 09:37:27 AM »
Libtard

You go on about filling low wage jobs...most of these rats are here to draw welfare. You love these rats. I have an idea, mothafucka. If you want these c u n t s in your country you should have to put them up in your house.

Scum

Yeah warning people that just because EU migration has been halted doesn't mean it's the end of undesirables entering the UK.

Don't let your hate for one particular race or religion blind you as the real enemy which are the self serving career politicians.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2020, 12:58:39 PM »
Yeah warning people that just because EU migration has been halted doesn't mean it's the end of undesirables entering the UK.

Don't let your hate for one particular race or religion blind you as the real enemy which are the self serving career politicians.

You are correct actually. Merkels and Macrons heads should roll. I hope I see it some day

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2020, 01:50:35 PM »

99,99% of grooming gangs a PAKIS + towns like Luton & U hate WHITE Polaks or Slovaks ?.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2020, 04:41:35 PM »

99,99% of grooming gangs a PAKIS + towns like Luton & U hate WHITE Polaks or Slovaks ?.

I basically made the point that brexit shouldn't be celebrated too hard because you can't trust politicians on immigration.

I also said most Eastern blocks are shit holes and the ones that moved to places like the UK are usually the best of a sad bunch.

So close of the boarders to easterns who are generally hardworkers with a strong likely hood that the politicians eventually let in more 3rd world migrants instead.

You think that's a good thing?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2020, 07:45:23 AM »
First step in making it easier for non EU migrants to get into the UK - Lower the salary threshold

Some of you dumb asses don't wanna listen though. This is just the start...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51430811

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2020, 11:41:17 AM »
First step in making it easier for non EU migrants to get into the UK - Lower the salary threshold

Some of you dumb asses don't wanna listen though. This is just the start...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51430811

If Paki "refugee" lands in any of 28 (now 27) EU countries he can easily move to another 1, like from Greece to Germany !.

Now, that fake refugee will need passport/visa to enter BREXIT land !.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2020, 12:45:21 PM »
Darren who would win if you and this modern day hero Courageously unafraid to display outbursts of emotion in public were to face each other outside the local at closing time?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2020, 02:28:05 PM »

If Paki "refugee" lands in any of 28 (now 27) EU countries he can easily move to another 1, like from Greece to Germany !.

Now, that fake refugee will need passport/visa to enter BREXIT land !.

You do know that the EU at no point told the UK they had to allow unlimited numbers into the country. It was the UK that chose to allow unlimited immigration despite having the power to cap it.

Sorry to break it to you fella, but people like you thinking they were being good citizens and doing the right voting brexit got played by politicians, who only did it for their own greed and egos.

Now say hello to your new neighbours the Mohammeds and the Ofazulus

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2023, 02:46:41 AM »
Morons thought brexit would end immigration.

Retards didn't want to listen when they were warned it would end up doing the opposite.

Net migration for the UK just hit record figures.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2023, 02:50:04 AM »
UK needs to halt immigration for a few years while they deal with their current troubles and deport the lot of em
Q