Author Topic: WYHI? Egypt edition  (Read 11173 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: WYHI? Egypt edition
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2012, 04:58:29 AM »
Sounds like feminist bullshit to me. Maybe you'd be more at home on the Jezebelle forums?

Your whole shtick on here is to tell everyone how stupid or wrong they are if they disagree with you, then if they call you out on your horseshit, you say they're projecting, they're scared, they're insecure, yadda yadda yadda.

It's a convenient little circle to ensure that you're never responsible for the fact that you have zero tolerance for others opinions. It'd be one thing if you are trolling, but it's fairly obvious that you actually perceive yourself to be somehow "enlightened" and "above" because you took psychology 101 and think you've got it all figured out.

Que your 3rd post telling me that I'm projecting.
I am very tolerant, but one should NEVER have tolerance for those whose beliefs and ideologies cause suffering to innocent people, especially if the suffering is avoidable.  Those who are in some way responsible for others suffering will always be taken to task, the may deny responsibility, avoid responsibility or suggest others are responsible, but nothing will ever change until the responsible party takes responsibility.   They need to be held to account.  The best solution is TIT for TAT, where both parties agree to co-operate, but their will always be groups that benefit from not co-operating (the free rider) while the other co-operates and pays the price.  Special interest Groups are like this, they want their cake and to eat it too.  They want what they want and be damned the suffering their desires cause the rest of the people. 

This wanting to benefit while others pay the cost is universal, but it is prevalent in Western societies that encourage GREED and capitalism.  You see this with BIG OIL companies for example, the Oil Spill in the GULF of Mexico.  Many lives lost, the company wants to spend as little as possible to fix it, it wants to blame others, and the clean up was dishonest and caused serious illnesses in the surrounding communities, not to mention the environmental impact, the whole motivation is to spend as little as possible and take as little responsibility as possible.  The whole situation just becomes an economic one, fuck the people it has affected, fuck the environment that is affected, just use PR to spin the story and hoodwink the public, use cheap dispersants that have serious health consequences etc etc...  Taking responsibility doesn't make a profit, so organisations and groups don't do it any-more.  The first world has become a FUCK YOU JACK type of world, when witnessing other people suffer, they just ignore it and mutter to themselves "For the Grace of God Go I" and hope they aren't the next victim.
V

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2012, 10:54:15 AM »
Bro no offence but you are adding fuel to the fire, I am with you those comments are disrespectful and ignorant but the very reason they do it is to get a rise out of you, so just ignore them unless you want them to keep saying it and more, which I know you don`t. Brother you are letting them win by getting mad.

You seem like a good man, Onetime.

Im starting to think your right, its hopeless to argue with them anymore.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2012, 08:08:53 AM »

Let the ignorant be, it's there calling to put down others with unnecessary comments  ;)

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2012, 09:34:05 AM »
I am very tolerant, but one should NEVER have tolerance for those whose beliefs and ideologies cause suffering to innocent people, especially if the suffering is avoidable.  Those who are in some way responsible for others suffering will always be taken to task, the may deny responsibility, avoid responsibility or suggest others are responsible, but nothing will ever change until the responsible party takes responsibility.   They need to be held to account.  The best solution is TIT for TAT, where both parties agree to co-operate, but their will always be groups that benefit from not co-operating (the free rider) while the other co-operates and pays the price.  Special interest Groups are like this, they want their cake and to eat it too.  They want what they want and be damned the suffering their desires cause the rest of the people. 

This wanting to benefit while others pay the cost is universal, but it is prevalent in Western societies that encourage GREED and capitalism.  You see this with BIG OIL companies for example, the Oil Spill in the GULF of Mexico.  Many lives lost, the company wants to spend as little as possible to fix it, it wants to blame others, and the clean up was dishonest and caused serious illnesses in the surrounding communities, not to mention the environmental impact, the whole motivation is to spend as little as possible and take as little responsibility as possible.  The whole situation just becomes an economic one, fuck the people it has affected, fuck the environment that is affected, just use PR to spin the story and hoodwink the public, use cheap dispersants that have serious health consequences etc etc...  Taking responsibility doesn't make a profit, so organisations and groups don't do it any-more.  The first world has become a FUCK YOU JACK type of world, when witnessing other people suffer, they just ignore it and mutter to themselves "For the Grace of God Go I" and hope they aren't the next victim.

Lets just anoint ourselves with patchouli, sit in a circle, jerk, and sing kumbaya. Peace will reign 

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2012, 09:53:51 AM »

In a debate you would have no leg to stand on. Maybe one day you can see the light.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2012, 10:00:35 AM »
In a debate you would have no leg to stand on. Maybe one day you can see the light.

I would kick your sorry ass in a debate. maybe one day YOU will see the light.

go screw yourself

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2012, 01:21:33 PM »
I would kick your sorry ass in a debate. maybe one day YOU will see the light.

go screw yourself, im done aruguing.

Grow up, kid. You have only been lied to your whole life. I am not the one you should be feeling anger towards.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 24, 2012, 02:08:15 PM »
I am very tolerant, but one should NEVER have tolerance for those whose beliefs and ideologies cause suffering to innocent people, especially if the suffering is avoidable.

lmao, again making this statement with the nietzsche avatar... you look like an utter clown.  have you actually read anything besides random excerpts, serious question?

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2012, 09:14:43 PM »

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: December 24, 2012, 09:21:29 PM »
+1

No. read carefully next time.

I said you caninsult me and im fine. laugh at me. mock me. punish me. i dont care.

but never insult the prophet or say bad things about Allah(God).

Im done with these petty aruguments. I pray to Allah(God) to guide us all.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2012, 09:25:32 PM »
Corrected ;D

I said you caninsult me and im fine. laugh at me. mock me. punish me. i dont care.

but never tell the truth about the pedo prpohet or say reveal that Allah is really satan

Im done with these petty aruguments. I pray to satan aka allah to guide Islam

Stop sniveling like a little bitch.  

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2012, 09:53:16 PM »

I don't think you really want to go down this path with me.

You may have intended to say something different, but what you actually said (i.e., what the commonly accepted meanings of the syntactic units -- words -- you arranged a particular way amount to due to the compositionality of meaning) is the pair of statements, "I am OK with anyone making fun of anything," (direct quote) and 'It is not ok to make fun of Allah' (paraphrase). And these are clearly contradictory.

I'll avoid calling you an idiot (pending further evidence) because I have the sense that English isn't your first language. But nothing much would change if we swapped out English for whatever sand neegul language you speak and converse in that instead; I'd still be as right as rain.

Toodles.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2012, 10:31:05 PM »
I would have taken them seriously if they hadn't of shaved their pussies.  if a woman shaves her pussy, she is just as much a slave to Western patriarchal dominance as those women oppressed under Sharia.

You are official getbigs #1 troll.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2012, 10:34:57 PM »
I would. Especially the middle girl. She has "grab me and pump me" hips that are just awesome. Nice perky titties too.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2012, 11:08:36 PM »
I don't think you really want to go down this path with me.

You may have intended to say something different, but what you actually said (i.e., what the commonly accepted meanings of the syntactic units -- words -- you arranged a particular way amount to due to the compositionality of meaning) is the pair of statements, "I am OK with anyone making fun of anything," (direct quote) and 'It is not ok to make fun of Allah' (paraphrase). And these are clearly contradictory.

I'll avoid calling you an idiot (pending further evidence) because I have the sense that English isn't your first language. But nothing much would change if we swapped out English for whatever sand neegul language you speak and converse in that instead; I'd still be as right as rain.

Toodles.

Wow  ::)

Btw english is my first language

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2012, 12:25:01 AM »
I do not want to turn this into a 15 page debate thread, but with all due respect, how can you laugh at such a comment?  you seem like a good guy BIG ACH, but into perspective whom he is talking trash about!

man, I am OK with anyone making fun of anything! nothing offends me! you could make fun of ANYTHING and i can laugh at it. if you insult me personally i wouldnt even care.

But the moment it reachs the point of insuting the prophet much less saying these dirty things about God , I can not take it, i dont know how you can.

The prophet?

You do know its nearly 2013 right? No need for you sky gods anymore kiddo.

Don't let it upset you man when I say Allah is a disgusting homosexual pig fucker. He's not real and everyone will continue to say that. Don't like it, off you go.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2012, 12:28:27 AM »
like i said, i dont want to turn this into a 15 page thread of back and fourth. but i will say this as i have said so many times:

Killing someone is a SIN, even if someone insults islam you cannot kill them. did you know the Prophet has been insulted MANY times, to his face. But not once did he loose his cool, he didnt kill them even if he was in a position where is eaisly could. this alones shows what a great man he was, even if you think otherwise.

like i said, I defended my faith, now if you want to continue insulting islam, i cannot stop you. so do what ever you want, just remember everyone is going to get judged by God.

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (The Noble Quran, 2:256)"

"Say, 'The truth is from your Lord': Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it):......(The Noble Quran, 18:29)"

I dont want to hijack this thread so im done.

Allah quotes?? Hahahahaha. Like whatever comes from that stupid book have any take on western life.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2012, 12:32:30 AM »
The prophet?

Don't let it upset you man when I say Allah is a disgusting homosexual pig fucker. He's not real and everyone will continue to say that. Don't like it, off you go.

You follow your path, I will follow mine. Only Allah can guide people to the truth.

Btw Allah means God. So I hope your not Christian because a follower of Jesus wouldnt say the things you said.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #68 on: December 25, 2012, 12:41:03 AM »
You follow your path, I will follow mine. Only Allah can guide people to the truth.

Btw Allah means God. So I hope your not Christian because a follower of Jesus wouldnt say the things you said.

God is about as real as magically dragons which are as real as this Allah pedophile. Only your intelligence can guide you to this 'truth' but seeing that you lack the ability of critical thinking and reasoning, I suppose reaching for sky gods is about your only option. At least Christian morons like coach and his ilk don't run around asking for special treatment or squeal like pigs (Muslims come to mind when I use that word) every time their precious magical being is insulted.

Fuck Allah, fuck god and fuck all the mindless followers.

Egypt is the latest example of what happens when these Muslim rats get into government.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #69 on: December 25, 2012, 12:57:25 AM »
Lastly, for proof of your inability to critically THINK when it comes to the great Pedophile, in another post you said you can take any insult and deal with it like an adult, but when it comes to Pedophile, you cannot handle it. Your little toys start flying everywhere. See what everyone is saying? You fucking ape do you see? You even said yourself.

Think. Learn to do it when it comes to religion. Islam is not precious and it never will be in the West. Now if we can only put a stop to all the cockroaches that crawl here from the 3rd world (Muslim world) begging for handouts from The Man and bringing backwards ways with them, we're already on course for a better world. Well, for us at least.

I'm done till tomorrow now. It's Christmas and I cannot think of any worse way to spend it talking to a Muslim.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: December 25, 2012, 03:02:11 AM »
Lastly, for proof of your inability to critically THINK when it comes to the great Pedophile, in another post you said you can take any insult and deal with it like an adult, but when it comes to Pedophile, you cannot handle it. Your little toys start flying everywhere. See what everyone is saying? You fucking ape do you see? You even said yourself.

Think. Learn to do it when it comes to religion. Islam is not precious and it never will be in the West. Now if we can only put a stop to all the cockroaches that crawl here from the 3rd world (Muslim world) begging for handouts from The Man and bringing backwards ways with them, we're already on course for a better world. Well, for us at least.

I'm done till tomorrow now. It's Christmas and I cannot think of any worse way to spend it talking to a Muslim.

haha, meltdown  ::)

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: December 25, 2012, 10:40:11 AM »
You know, I think it would have been cool if Tebow started the last game of the season. The Jets really didn't do much with that particular property. It's not like they can get worse, right?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #72 on: December 25, 2012, 10:46:40 AM »
E-kul was molested and abused by his father -- no bs, so he has some mental issues, he is a degenerate 40 year old. He also probably never had sex due to psychological issues and being an ugly 40 year old who probably doesn't work out.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #73 on: December 25, 2012, 10:51:32 AM »
The prophet?

You are an ignorant moron for the last comment you made.

Firstly though, what is the difference between now and back 1500 years ago? You are a degenerate who can't speak and curses. Homosexuals are rampant today and ISlam is against homosexuality.

This thread was about whoring a woman, how is this 21st century different than 1500 years ago ? Islam forbids such degeneration of women and encourages piety, modesty and sanctity of marriage, family.

How about the modern 21st century britain where majority of people are single mothers, broken homes, divorced. How about the US? Where people get piss drunk and probably are at this very moment getting hammered as its 'christmas' and then 'new years'. Lots of fornication, lots of fucking around, lots of drinking.

I don't see the difference.

You think you're 'modern'? What is 'modern'? Because you have a car and don't ride a horse? You still ride/drive places. How about killing? You have UAVs, It's purpose is still to kill. No different than bow and arrow or swords, guns, same shit.

The qureish, pagan arabs used to think what Muhammad (pbuh) delivered was 'tales of the ancients' THEY thought THEY were modern, how IGNORANT and hilarious!

The need for guidance from God is no different today than 1500 years ago or even 1000 years from now.

You are no less a degenerate than some degenerate from 1500 years ago who is heedless and angry when it comes to speaking about God. Lewdness and other behaviour are no problem, so what's the difference?

You think you're fancy because you have a high rise building and not a mud house? No difference, the means change, people cheat on facebook, dating sites, clubs, no different than hiding in the bushes late at night.

People don't change only the surroundings and means. Mr 2012 or err 2013.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: December 25, 2012, 11:14:24 AM »
You are an ignorant moron for the last comment you made.

Firstly though, what is the difference between now and back 1500 years ago? You are a degenerate who can't speak and curses. Homosexuals are rampant today and ISlam is against homosexuality.

This thread was about whoring a woman, how is this 21st century different than 1500 years ago ? Islam forbids such degeneration of women and encourages piety, modesty and sanctity of marriage, family.

How about the modern 21st century britain where majority of people are single mothers, broken homes, divorced. How about the US? Where people get piss drunk and probably are at this very moment getting hammered as its 'christmas' and then 'new years'. Lots of fornication, lots of fucking around, lots of drinking.

I don't see the difference.

You think you're 'modern'? What is 'modern'? Because you have a car and don't ride a horse? You still ride/drive places. How about killing? You have UAVs, It's purpose is still to kill. No different than bow and arrow or swords, guns, same shit.

The qureish, pagan arabs used to think what Muhammad (pbuh) delivered was 'tales of the ancients' THEY thought THEY were modern, how IGNORANT and hilarious!

The need for guidance from God is no different today than 1500 years ago or even 1000 years from now.

You are no less a degenerate than some degenerate from 1500 years ago who is heedless and angry when it comes to speaking about God. Lewdness and other behaviour are no problem, so what's the difference?

You think you're fancy because you have a high rise building and not a mud house? No difference, the means change, people cheat on facebook, dating sites, clubs, no different than hiding in the bushes late at night.

People don't change only the surroundings and means. Mr 2012 or err 2013.

On the subject of ignorance you fit the bill mr " got my knowledge from the biased islamic websites" achmutt.

You cling to your foolish delusions despite the fact that islam was founded by a madman who claimed to spoke to god, stole chrisitian ideas to start hus cult and married a child. I get the fsct thst you have the need to perpetuate these delusions becuase you have no social skills and prefer to live in ignorance rather than ventureinto the real world and witness the truth.  This is why you're launching attacks at the chrisitians on the religion board. You think your arrogance can force them to accept your biased viewpoints. I've proved you wrong on many occassions as have others but you choose to cling to your misbeggoten ideals because thats all you have. You wont accept facts because you lack the mental capacity to deal with the truth. Just like a drug addict who cant shake free of the prison of his own making. You are a drug addict by your own admission.