Author Topic: Best Getbig photoshops of 2012  (Read 45679 times)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Re: Best Getbig photoshops of 2012
« Reply #100 on: December 25, 2012, 05:26:39 AM »

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #102 on: December 25, 2012, 05:29:55 AM »
hindemberg Melanoma not only done it all, but also been everywhere!

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 25, 2012, 06:48:07 AM »
Yes, I did.

The funniest thing in a long time was, that in the topic, with the original pic with the small kid looking at Big Jay, someone made a caption said: "It's okay Jay, you lived a good life".

:D

I'm the one who said that!!!    ha ha   ;D ;D ;D ;D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #104 on: December 25, 2012, 07:33:57 AM »

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 25, 2012, 08:09:13 AM »

I must say that OWNING Hindemburg Melao Jr. (AKA SuckMyMuscle) was certainly the biggest owning of 2012.  

I had not witnessed anything as devastating since Alex23 had gathered Squadfather's information via Special Ed's call-in radio show and then used that info (Squad's home phone number as provided to Alex by Jason) to find Squad's coordinates and furthermore expose him via the guise of it being Derek Anthony.

SuckMyMuscle's time here was exemplary.

A long career on GetBig, spanning all of 9 years, was put to rest.

He was outed for every abomination he ever committed on this site (promoting child pedophilia, bullying others, supposedly crippling German Shepherds and lying his ass off about being a US special-ops member able to kill 23 men with a single swing of his hand).

So devastating was the outing that he vanished from this site as to save whatever ounce of dignity the Hindemburg Melao Jr.-name had left.

RIP SuckMyMuscle,
"1"

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 25, 2012, 08:24:27 AM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 25, 2012, 09:00:21 AM »
I must say that OWNING Hindemburg Melao Jr. (AKA SuckMyMuscle) was certainly the biggest owning of 2012.  

I had not witnessed anything as devastating since Alex23 had gathered Squadfather's information via Special Ed's call-in radio show and then used that info (Squad's home phone number as provided to Alex by Jason) to find Squad's coordinates and furthermore expose him via the guise of it being Derek Anthony.

He was outed for every abomination he ever committed on this site (promoting child pedophilia, bullying others, supposedly crippling German Shepherds and lying his ass off about being a US special-ops member able to kill 23 men with a single swing of his hand).

So devastating was the outing that he vanished from this site as to save whatever ounce of dignity the Hindemburg Melao Jr.-name had left.

RIP SuckMyMuscle,
"1"

agreed...that was really a devastating owning you gave him......probably the thread of the year....good job by you....I don't like seeing other people's infor put out there but he really deserved it big time.....you totally destroyed him.....he limped off into getbig hell.....think he will be back???

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #108 on: December 25, 2012, 09:02:03 AM »

RIP SuckMyMuscle,
"1"

Destroying 9 years of Titanic Melanomas work and efforts! Epic! :D

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #109 on: December 25, 2012, 09:13:09 AM »

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 25, 2012, 09:15:19 AM »

agreed...that was really a devastating owning you gave him......probably teh thead of the year....good job by you....I don't like seeing other people's infor put out there but he really deserved it big time.....you totally destroyed him.....he limped off into getbig hell.....think he will be back???

He has reared his ugly head by way of random gimmicks as to occasionally attack me, but quickly thereafter disappears into his own personal hell.

I would like him to return as himself.  I would like him to charge up the old SuckMyMuscle account and be himself. Nothing shows more courage and maturity than to own up for your mistakes and continue doing the things you clearly love.

Some might say that claiming he loves this site is a bit of a stretch, but based upon 9 years of aggressive posting and a post count that left others in shame, I'd say that he more than appreciated or liked posting on this site, he actually loved the individual he had fabricated here.

I invite him to come back.  I invite him to be himself.  I hold no ill will against him or anyone else.  I am but a leaf in the wind, here to interact with everyone.

"1"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #111 on: December 25, 2012, 10:49:04 AM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 25, 2012, 11:10:50 AM »

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #113 on: December 25, 2012, 11:59:35 AM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 25, 2012, 12:50:55 PM »
He has reared his ugly head by way of random gimmicks as to occasionally attack me, but quickly thereafter disappears into his own personal hell.

I would like him to return as himself.  I would like him to charge up the old SuckMyMuscle account and be himself. Nothing shows more courage and maturity than to own up for your mistakes and continue doing the things you clearly love.

Some might say that claiming he loves this site is a bit of a stretch, but based upon 9 years of aggressive posting and a post count that left others in shame, I'd say that he more than appreciated or liked posting on this site, he actually loved the individual he had fabricated here.

I invite him to come back.  I invite him to be himself.  I hold no ill will against him or anyone else.  I am but a leaf in the wind, here to interact with everyone.

"1"

it's really weird how guys on here totally overexaggerate their lives.....the owning you gave him was quite brutal.....and you are right...9 years of an exaggerated life went out the window....that was a classic thread.....did you ever reveal how you found out about him???..I forget due to laughing so hard at the time ;)

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #115 on: December 25, 2012, 12:58:19 PM »

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: December 25, 2012, 01:06:04 PM »

Getbig edition
Why did the chickens cross the road?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #117 on: December 25, 2012, 01:36:56 PM »

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 25, 2012, 02:24:14 PM »
it's really weird how guys on here totally overexaggerate their lives.....the owning you gave him was quite brutal.....and you are right...9 years of an exaggerated life went out the window....that was a classic thread.....did you ever reveal how you found out about him???..I forget due to laughing so hard at the time ;)

Well, it must be said that, my owning was one that involved calling him out to actually meet me in person to engage in combat.  My purpose was to fight and humiliate him (under a controlled setting, that we would have both agreed upon), not to necessarily OWN him into oblivion.

Thus, my owning of him came by exposing him as a coward that could not back his words or fairy tales.  That is all I sought out to do.  I also exposed the fact that he did not live where he claimed to have lived by calling the residence and speaking to all management involved and furthermore recording the phone call to later play it for the forum.  That was my part of the owning.

How the rest of the forum members got his name, names of family members, pictures, videos, exact location and various other information (pedophile practices and other external forum activities) is beyond me.

The GetBig collaborative did a great job of finishing him off.  I simply started the fire and wounded him to the point where there was blood in sight, the actual finishing blow was delivered by GetBig as a whole.

There was well over 15-20 people involved in that masacre.  Hence why, some guys around here are so resourceful that I would be careful as to not mess with them.

"1"

P.S. AND to think that all of that (his ultimate owning, exposing and exiling into oblivion) could have been avoided if sucky simply would have apologized to me, even if via private message (thereby not reducing himself publicly in front of others), but he was much too prideful and instead chose to battle it out with a mere homosexual...  tisk tisk, tough titty said the kitty..

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #120 on: December 25, 2012, 05:33:52 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails