Author Topic: please help-my credit card debt is BAD  (Read 12106 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: please help-my credit card debt is BAD
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2012, 01:53:49 PM »
you not have any family members who could loan you the money ? a better option than getting into even more debt trying to pay off the existing debt..  

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2012, 02:03:16 PM »
relax Dorathy the credit Authority will deal with you shortly
c

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2012, 02:30:01 PM »
The whole reason people become slaves of credit card companys is the interest. interest is posion to society. for example you can a 1000 loan and end up payin much much more. its a cycle that makes the rich richer and poor poorer. . hence why its banned in all abrahamic religions.

look at mortages, you get a loan for 500,000 to buy a house. interest rate of 3.25 for 30 years. you end up paying almost 800,000. thats $300,000 more them want you even borrowed. its a screwed system. once you get a loan, its like they attach a leach onto you for life.

stay away from loans with interest as much as possible. just keep a tight budget and slowly pay it off, 4500 isnt THAT much. some people have 15000+ in debt.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2012, 02:32:38 PM »
prosper.com, if your credit score is above 660 or so.  lenders covered a girlfriend of mine for 7,000 @ 8.95 for 36 mths.  she paid it off in about 22 mths.
haha looks like someone knows what he s talking about.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2012, 02:36:21 PM »
No one ever taught me how to use a credit card
life was good for a while
go out for dinner-charge it
order pizza-charge it
pay my bills-charge it
buy supplements-charge it
now my cards are maxed for a total of 4500 dollars in debt

looked into western sky loans-the commercial with the indian girl-for a 5000 loan the apr is 376. 67% and it would cost me 40000 to pay it off

im thinking of taking a personal loan at the bank where we have our mortage-they would directly pay off my cards and i would make 1 monthly payment to the bank
the apr would be 11% and my montly payment would be like 120-140-obvioulsy ill pay more than the 140 if i can
i also plan on locking away my cards and only using them in emergency
and only pay cash for stuff-and start putting money away to save

any advice??
What do you mean no body taught you how to use credit? Are you some kind of stupid? Did you think it was free money? You frakking deserve every bit of this from the sound of it. When you use it, you pay it off the next month. Frakking idiot. It's the likes of you that drug us down into this recession. You are probably the type of idiot that shows up at the dealership because he got mailed a key to potentially win a car and gets suckered into the 2nd place prize of buying a car.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2012, 02:38:44 PM »
The credit card has become the modern day Cotton field.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2012, 02:41:37 PM »
The whole reason people become slaves of credit card companys is the interest. interest is posion to society. for example you can a 1000 loan and end up payin much much more. its a cycle that makes the rich richer and poor poorer. . hence why its banned in all abrahamic religions.

look at mortages, you get a loan for 500,000 to buy a house. interest rate of 3.25 for 30 years. you end up paying almost 800,000. thats $300,000 more them want you even borrowed. its a screwed system. once you get a loan, its like they attach a leach onto you for life.

stay away from loans with interest as much as possible. just keep a tight budget and slowly pay it off, 4500 isnt THAT much. some people have 15000+ in debt.

I can make the case that an interest only home loan is a better choice than 15 or 30 year fixed if you are prudent with the money saved from the lower payments.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2012, 02:48:20 PM »
order pizza-charge it
pay my bills-charge it

looked into western sky loans-the commercial with the indian girl-for a 5000 loan the apr is 376. 67% and it would cost me 40000 to pay it off

im thinking of taking a personal loan at the bank where we have our mortage-they would directly pay off my cards and i would make 1 monthly payment to the bank
the apr would be 11% and my montly payment would be like 120-140-obvioulsy ill pay more than the 140 if i can

any advice??

You don't take loans out to pay back existing loans at a higher premium (see our national debt)

Www.daveramsey.com

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2012, 02:50:19 PM »
What do you mean no body taught you how to use credit? Are you some kind of stupid? Did you think it was free money? You frakking deserve every bit of this from the sound of it. When you use it, you pay it off the next month. Frakking idiot. It's the likes of you that drug us down into this recession. You are probably the type of idiot that shows up at the dealership because he got mailed a key to potentially win a car and gets suckered into the 2nd place prize of buying a car.
omg whats your problem
w

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2012, 02:51:05 PM »
I can make the case that an interest only home loan is a better choice than 15 or 30 year fixed if you are prudent with the money saved from the lower payments.

excuse my ignorance, but how does an Interest only loan work? how do you pay the principal?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2012, 02:54:06 PM »
DO NOT GET A LOAN!!!!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2012, 02:56:24 PM »
DO NOT GET A LOAN!!!!!!!
why? the interest is fixed and is less then i am paying now on my cards?
and instead of 2 credit card bills i would only have 1 bill
im not being arrogant with u-i just dont understand
w

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2012, 03:05:38 PM »
Just waste so much money that it is impossible to pay it back without causing the world to implode and get the taxpayers to pay it back for you instead. It worked for the banks.
O

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2012, 03:06:04 PM »
coach is right. Its just like the gov man, keep borrowing, its not a good long-term solution. Stay on a very tight buget, eat nothing but rice and bean if you have to, walk to save gas. its the best way to get rid of thr debt. dont get a loan to pay another loan.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2012, 03:18:04 PM »
excuse my ignorance, but how does an Interest only loan work? how do you pay the principal?

You don't but the payment is lower. Salesmen are selling the monthly payment. They don't care if you ever pay it off, which you won't. Someone said it earlier

. This is the modern day cotton field

We are slaves to the machine. And we bend over gladly as long as we have the latest trinket to shove up our asses

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2012, 03:23:22 PM »
Do not buy what you cant afford... As long as you dont understand this very simple concept, you re going to get in troubles. Let me guess, your parents were the kind of people who bought stuff they couldnt afford right?   ::)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2012, 03:28:50 PM »
Do not buy what you cant afford... As long as you dont understand this very simple concept, you re going to get in troubles. Let me guess, your parents were the kind of people who bought stuff they couldnt afford right?   ::)
no they were very very good with money
i am not
w

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2012, 03:37:34 PM »
no they were very very good with money
i am not

We've all bought into the bullshit at one time or another ( I know I have) learn and move on bro, like some getbiggers told me once "the tough always persevere ":)

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2012, 03:47:09 PM »
if you can transfer them to a zero interest credit card or account where everything you pay goes to principal and try to save in other area while paying more on the balance. Cut up all cards so there is no tempting to use them, its a start

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2012, 03:58:40 PM »
In before Bay can get here and wag his tongue and tsk tsk you Gene.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2012, 04:16:25 PM »
get in touch with a fraud group, get a new identity  ???

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2012, 04:32:08 PM »
order pizza-charge it
pay my bills-charge it

any advice??

Start charging for the blowjobs you're giving at the American Legion Hall, you should have it paid off in a month.

"No one taught me how to use credit cards". Jesus H. Christ on a shingle.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2012, 04:36:18 PM »

Just get on a payment plan with them. Then, married a chick with good credit ;D
A

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2012, 04:49:17 PM »
Just get on a payment plan with them. Then, married a chick with good credit ;D

He can't, apparently he's broke and gay.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2012, 04:54:11 PM »
Let me guess, your daddy was a miserable wretch and control freak as well whose wife eventually left him. What does that spell for you? Fathers and sons...