Author Topic: Diet dillemma  (Read 1887 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Diet dillemma
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2012, 11:05:23 PM »
all calorie controlled diets with adequate protein work.   calorie controlled diets with adequate protein, abundant vegetable/fruit intake, limited saturated fat and processed food/sugar intake, and lots of water work even better.  going low carb or low fat can both work good. I think a balanced diet is better for most people though. personally, I did well on a no-carb, higher fat diet when I was natural. probably just because it was easier for me to stick to, but I also felt like my testosterone was higher on that kind of diet.  on the juice/hrt, I think a low fat higher carb diet works better for me. as long as my fats are low I can go crazy on the carbs and be fine and the fats wouldn't help my hormone levels really anyways.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2012, 12:04:15 AM »
I mentioned before that I am on a no carb diet. Only organic meats, bitter green leafy veggies and almonds and avocado. You all talk about preserving muscle. I have done this before a few times. Without drugs you shrink to almost nothing. I'll post pics to own some tiny tits when I am done.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2012, 03:09:47 AM »
I mentioned before that I am on a no carb diet. Only organic meats, bitter green leafy veggies and almonds and avocado. You all talk about preserving muscle. I have done this before a few times. Without drugs you shrink to almost nothing. I'll post pics to own some tiny tits when I am done.
This should work real good, actually.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2012, 04:49:23 AM »
This should work real good, actually.
It does and it's healthy ..

bigmc

• Getbig V