Author Topic: Wong 'Asiansensation' Hong  (Read 62459 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Re: Wong 'Asiansensation' Hong
« Reply #125 on: December 25, 2012, 12:02:11 PM »
see same shit he said last year! he lifts girl weights! he admitted it last year! even with all those steroids and 20 IU's of HGh daily and a vial of umalog and he can't bench 315 for 7 reps! hell he probably cannot bench 225 for 8 reps! dana Linn bailey is stronger then wong hong. That is why he won't post any videos of him lifting! he lifts light girl weights! on all those drugs he is a weakling! what made your physique is AAs/ and huge amounts of HGH/insulin you even admitted it! for christ sakes loo at his head!enough said! there will never be a wong hong training video and there is no way he can lift 315 for more then 7 reps! if he can post it up wong hong! It won't happen all drugs! no real muscle or strength! Franco used a 1/8th of what wong uses and check it out!

WTF is your point? He's a bodybuilder, he doesn't have to be strong, it's not his discipline. So who the fuck cares how much he lifts?

That's like calling a footballer out that he sucks at basketball lol

whitewidow

« Reply #126 on: December 25, 2012, 12:02:19 PM »
I have no obsession with anyone just like to keep things real and I expected more from you. I explained myself when it came to others calling the shots for another to hang it up, that was my argument. You can't tell a bodybuilder when to quit. that is up to him/her.

You said he was being an asshole, what did I say? no argument there, that was my response so I can care less about the guy, I am not defending him I am calling out the shit talkers and forgive me for saying so but say Dana L Bailey is stronger then Wong is shit talking. You could have said he is weak for a bodybuilder that size, but no you had to say a girl is stronger then him, that is simply hating no matter how you slice it. Anyway I am not interesting in debating you as you are one of the best posters here and contribute a great deal, but just different views I guess.

sorry bro it is true! wong cannot lift shit for weights! that physique is built with strictly heavu AAS/20Iu's of HGH a day and a vial of humalog everyday and light,light weights! he admits it!

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #127 on: December 25, 2012, 12:03:01 PM »
Are absolutely out of your mind? Everyone on this board and every single bodybuilding board on the planet said Dexter should hang it up after 2011's Olympia, there was thread after thread after thread, this is not even up for debate. After taking 6th at the O everyone thought he was finished, everyone, including the experts of the industries. You don't go from winning the O then dropping down to sixth place without everyone talking shit.

It had nothing to do with his conditioning but between 2011 Arnold and 2012 Arnold he forgot his legs at home. He placed 5th at the Arnold twice and 6th at the O from being the Champ in both shows just a couple years back in 08.

Well then, who is he or anyone for that matter to argue??? ::)

whitewidow

« Reply #128 on: December 25, 2012, 12:05:32 PM »
Bodybuilding is not about how strong you are. Its how you mold your physique to perfection  ;)

See he admits he lifts light girl weights! i have seen dana linn bailey bench 225 lbs! lets see wong on all his AAS/and 20IU's of HGH and a vial of humalog lift just 315 for 7 reps! If he can do that I will shut-up! hell lets see him even lift 225 for 15 reps! but with all those drugs he should be able to handle 315lbs on a flat bench for reps! wong admits he is weak and trains like a girl.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #129 on: December 25, 2012, 12:06:53 PM »
Well then, who is he or anyone for that matter to argue??? ::)
??? ???
what are you talking about? exactly, you lost me, who?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #130 on: December 25, 2012, 12:07:28 PM »
See he admits he lifts light girl weights! i have seen dana linn bailey bench 225 lbs! lets see wong on all his AAS/and 20IU's of HGH and a vial of humalog lift just 315 for 7 reps! If he can do that I will shut-up! hell lets see him even lift 225 for 15 reps! but with all those drugs he should be able to handle 315lbs on a flat bench for reps! wong admits he is weak and trains like a girl.

So? If he's able to build muscle with lighter weights, why would he train heavy and ruin his joints? To impress some anonymous internet clowns like yourself? :D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #131 on: December 25, 2012, 12:07:52 PM »
I would rather be weak and look great like Wong....then be strong and look like total shit like DLB.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #132 on: December 25, 2012, 12:09:15 PM »
Ya but there is no way he can not do 225 for 15, I think you are exaggerating there, 225 for 15, I did that in high school.

whitewidow

« Reply #133 on: December 25, 2012, 12:09:48 PM »
WTF is your point? He's a bodybuilder, he doesn't have to be strong, it's not his discipline. So who the fuck cares how much he lifts?

That's like calling a footballer out that he sucks at basketball lol

with all the drugs this guy takes and his cocky attitude he better be able to throw up at least 315 lbs except he responds to guys who put him down! and he cannot even lift as much as the same guys putting him down! they just do not use as much AAS/HGH/Slin so they do not have a mutated physique! sorry but any Pro who cannot do 5reps with 315 is pathetic!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #134 on: December 25, 2012, 12:12:30 PM »
I would rather be weak and look great like Wong....then be strong and look like total shit like DLB.
I only agree cause of the duck faces, minus the duck faces 99% of the industry thinks she has a good physique, not a physique that would win at that level but a good physique non the less.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #135 on: December 25, 2012, 12:15:21 PM »

Would you prefer looking like Wong Hong over DLB? :D

whitewidow

« Reply #136 on: December 25, 2012, 12:15:50 PM »
Hey I agree with you about Dex bro, no need to explain that to me, I was not the one saying he should hang it up, in fact I was telling all the haters that they were crazy  :)

where did i say wong should hang it up? I just said he should be more professional and avoid negative posts instead of getting upset and saying he is going to fuck their mom and sister! what professional does that? any other top pro would not even respond to the hate! proves wong has little guy syndrome and acts like derek anthony would act! he should just comment on the guys giving him props! avoid the haters.

I am just saying he is weak! he is all drugs and nothing special! that is all! calll me a hater but there are way better pros out there who act like more of a professional! This guy bragged about all the HGH he was slamming yet he picks up girl weights! call me a hater if you want but this guy is unprofessional! like dexter would come on here and respond to haters and say he is going to fuck their mom and sister-then call us all jealous of his drugged up physique and 1inch dick!

whitewidow

« Reply #137 on: December 25, 2012, 12:31:26 PM »
Ya but there is no way he can not do 225 for 15, I think you are exaggerating there, 225 for 15, I did that in high school.

yeah so was I. I actually was lifting 315 by 19yrs old. but wong is weak! he cannot do it! I wouldn't lie!

whitewidow

« Reply #138 on: December 25, 2012, 12:34:45 PM »
So? If he's able to build muscle with lighter weights, why would he train heavy and ruin his joints? To impress some anonymous internet clowns like yourself? :D

well usually pros bench more thn 200lbs! hell he already tore a few muscles training lie a girl! Look at Heath,Kai and cuttler all posted videos of their training. with wong you will never see him train because everyone would be shitting their pants laughing! Hell Jason genova lifts heavier weights then wong hong!The diffrence is wong is on heavy AAS/HGH/slin and god knows what other exotics!

whitewidow

« Reply #139 on: December 25, 2012, 12:39:46 PM »
Bodybuilding is not about how strong you are. Its how you mold your physique to perfection  ;)

Proof he is weak! he can only get his look because of all the AAS and 20IU a day HGH /1 vial of humalog regimen plus exotics/diuretics all sorts of other exotics! this guy has a huge monthly drug bill that is how he can obtain that physique lifting as light as wong lifts! he does arm curls with 20lbs!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #140 on: December 25, 2012, 12:40:01 PM »
where did i say wong should hang it up? I just said he should be more professional and avoid negative posts instead of getting upset and saying he is going to fuck their mom and sister! what professional does that? any other top pro would not even respond to the hate! proves wong has little guy syndrome and acts like derek anthony would act! he should just comment on the guys giving him props! avoid the haters.

I am just saying he is weak! he is all drugs and nothing special! that is all! calll me a hater but there are way better pros out there who act like more of a professional! This guy bragged about all the HGH he was slamming yet he picks up girl weights! call me a hater if you want but this guy is unprofessional! like dexter would come on here and respond to haters and say he is going to fuck their mom and sister-then call us all jealous of his drugged up physique and 1inch dick!

Seriously? What's wrong with u? Post after post arguing about this non sense. Does it matter that much to u?

Relax Wong hasn't been all that bad, I would say he has taken a lot of crap before and was cool about it.

And why would any straight man always willing to bring up someone's cock size. Again does it matter that much?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #141 on: December 25, 2012, 01:00:49 PM »
The Jealousy is STRONG in WhiteWidow

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #142 on: December 25, 2012, 01:09:39 PM »
Wing hong doing well for himself..
Props..

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #143 on: December 25, 2012, 01:26:14 PM »
thread backfire

massacre ensued

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #144 on: December 25, 2012, 01:30:57 PM »
you look like you re going to destroy an internal organ anytime soon.

You're a fucking idiot!!
Mr. AZ 2003

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: December 25, 2012, 01:32:11 PM »
how many tears do you have I see tricep, left vastus medialis, possible bicep although it's hard to see.

You're a fucking idiot!!
Mr. AZ 2003

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: December 25, 2012, 01:33:53 PM »
I don't see narrow hips, I see someone who looks like the Asian version of Pavol Jablonicky...
Except with torn body parts...

Wong, I think you should consider retiring, as your body is starting to resemble a shell of your former self.

You're a fucking idiot!!!
Mr. AZ 2003

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: December 25, 2012, 01:34:43 PM »
I think you need to hang up the trunks mate.

You're a fucking idiot!!
Mr. AZ 2003

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #148 on: December 25, 2012, 01:35:59 PM »
narrow hips and a narrow waistline are the cornerstone to an outstanding physique and wong has been blessed with this attribute

Mr. AZ 2003

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #149 on: December 25, 2012, 01:43:37 PM »
I agree , he looks like a bag of smashed assholes ,torn body parts and 12'' left arm .

Mr. AZ 2003