Author Topic: Wong 'Asiansensation' Hong  (Read 62429 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: Wong 'Asiansensation' Hong
« Reply #450 on: December 28, 2012, 06:47:57 PM »
Wong Hong  walks  into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender hands him the beer and says,

"You know, I'm not gay but I want to compliment you on your physique, it really is phenomenal! I have a question though, why is your head so big ?"

Wong  nods slowly. He's obviously fielded this question many
times. "One day," he begins, "I was hunting when I got lost in the woods. I heard someone crying for help and finally realized that it was coming from a frog sitting next to a stream. So I picked up the frog and it said, "Kiss me. Kiss me and I will turn into a genie and grant you 3 wishes." So I looked around to make sure I was alone and gave the frog a kiss.
POOF! The frog turned into a beautiful, voluptuous, naked woman. She said, "You now have 3 wishes." I looked down at my scrawny 115 pound body and said, "I want a body like Arnold Schwarzenneger."
She nodded, whispered a spell, and POOF! there I was, so huge that I ripped out of my clothes and was standing there naked!
She then asked, "What will be your second wish?"
I looked hungrily at her beautiful body and replied, "I want to make sensuous love with you here by this stream."
She nodded, laid down, and beckoned to me. We then made love for hours! Later, as we lay there next to each other, sweating from our glorious lovemaking, she whispered into my ear, "You know, you do have one more wish. What will it be?"

I looked at her and replied, "How about you give some head now "

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #451 on: December 28, 2012, 06:55:55 PM »
The solution would be to put a paper bag drop cloth over his head when competing.  This way we are forced to look from the neck down. 

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #452 on: December 28, 2012, 06:57:00 PM »
No genie could grant that 3rd wish

Wong Hong  walks  into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender hands him the beer and says,

"You know, I'm not gay but I want to compliment you on your physique, it really is phenomenal! I have a question though, why is your head so big ?"

Wong  nods slowly. He's obviously fielded this question many
times. "One day," he begins, "I was hunting when I got lost in the woods. I heard someone crying for help and finally realized that it was coming from a frog sitting next to a stream. So I picked up the frog and it said, "Kiss me. Kiss me and I will turn into a genie and grant you 3 wishes." So I looked around to make sure I was alone and gave the frog a kiss.
POOF! The frog turned into a beautiful, voluptuous, naked woman. She said, "You now have 3 wishes." I looked down at my scrawny 115 pound body and said, "I want a body like Arnold Schwarzenneger."
She nodded, whispered a spell, and POOF! there I was, so huge that I ripped out of my clothes and was standing there naked!
I looked hungrily at her beautiful body and replied, "I want to make sensuous love with you here by this stream."
She nodded, laid down, and beckoned to me. We then made love for hours! Later, as we lay there next to each other, sweating from our glorious lovemaking, she whispered into my ear, "You know, you do have one more wish. What will it be?"

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: December 28, 2012, 07:07:32 PM »
Wong , how much does your haircut cost ? and  how many days did it take the poor guy  to finish it ?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: December 28, 2012, 07:08:25 PM »
Wong , how much does your haircut cost ? and  how many days did it take the poor guy  to finish it ?

That guy was obese when he started the cut

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #455 on: December 28, 2012, 07:14:46 PM »
Wong, do you get it now? 

Do you grasp the very difficult concept that it is NOT HATING when getbiggers highlight how disproportionate your massive gh head appears in relation to your heavily steroided physique?

Wong do you grasp another very difficult concept that it is NOT JEALOUSY when getbiggers ridicule you for being a gay4pay superstar?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: December 28, 2012, 07:18:23 PM »
That guy was obese when he started the cut

Haha

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #457 on: December 28, 2012, 07:27:04 PM »
Haha

"STFU  you stupid bitch no one cares."
!

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #458 on: December 28, 2012, 07:35:30 PM »
Most entertaining thread in a while.  Wong is frustrating all the wannabes and is making the wannabes even more angry lol

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #459 on: December 28, 2012, 07:41:56 PM »
Most entertaining thread in a while.  Wong is frustrating all the wannabes and is making the wannabes even more angry lol

lol...at wannabee?   yeah right?  Your interpretation of this thread speaks volumes about you...lol...it is more about a don't-wannabee....yes cock rider....gh head, steroid junky, insecure millionaire, gay4pay hoe....yes fucktard....so wannabee...fucking dipshit.

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #460 on: December 28, 2012, 08:27:16 PM »
lol...at wannabee?   yeah right?  Your interpretation of this thread speaks volumes about you...lol...it is more about a don't-wannabee....yes cock rider....gh head, steroid junky, insecure millionaire, gay4pay hoe....yes fucktard....so wannabee...fucking dipshit.

cry much, wannabe?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #461 on: December 28, 2012, 08:29:05 PM »
Wong Hong  walks  into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender hands him the beer and says,

Wong  nods slowly. He's obviously fielded this question many

lolololololLmfao

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #462 on: December 28, 2012, 08:40:14 PM »
cry much, wannabe?

lol...brilliant comeback...fucking typical dumb ass troll...

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #463 on: December 28, 2012, 08:55:35 PM »
lol...brilliant comeback...fucking typical dumb ass troll...

What else is there to say to a belligerent douchebag?  You're a loser bud, you talk tons of shit on the internet. Get over yourself.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #464 on: December 28, 2012, 08:56:30 PM »
Working wit DJ now I see.

"Let's all welcome new team Menace athlete Asian sensation Wong Hong. The malaysian native Wong is without a doubt one of the best Asian bodybuilders of today and he is ready to take his body to the next level. Our goal is to match his upper body to his phenomenal quads and then the sky is the limit for this gifted 5'9, 240+lbs Asian wonder.
I'm excited to be working with him and guide Wong to do some real damage in 2013."

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #465 on: December 28, 2012, 09:22:29 PM »
i think he should just play with conditioning now..all the added size would probably goes to his gut
T

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #466 on: December 28, 2012, 09:23:27 PM »
i think he should just play with conditioning now..all the added size would probably goes to his gut

or head.
a

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #467 on: December 28, 2012, 09:56:47 PM »

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #468 on: December 28, 2012, 10:16:40 PM »

Release the meteor. Ooooooh, right in the kinicky.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #469 on: December 28, 2012, 11:28:32 PM »
or head.

Hahaha

But aren't u a fellow competitor? Why would u talk bad about one of your brothers of iron ? :D

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #470 on: December 28, 2012, 11:40:13 PM »
and what about Wong Fail Hong ?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #471 on: December 28, 2012, 11:43:07 PM »
Hahaha

But aren't u a fellow competitor? Why would u talk bad about one of your brothers of iron ? :D

I am indeed a brother of the iron. Just poking a little fun at WH. He's handling himself OK in this thread.
a

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #472 on: December 29, 2012, 12:56:40 AM »
What else is there to say to a belligerent douchebag?  You're a loser bud, you talk tons of shit on the internet. Get over yourself.

predictable trolling comment...fucking shit for brains....you have nothing to contribute so just fuck off

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #473 on: December 29, 2012, 01:04:07 AM »

HAHAHA wannabe + loser + hater = No Absence of Muscles. You insecure f*ck. You dont even have the balls to post your real name here. hahaha. Now EAT THIS (pic below)

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #474 on: December 29, 2012, 01:27:35 AM »
HAHAHA wannabe + loser + hater = No Absence of Muscles. You insecure f*ck. You dont even have the balls to post your real name here. hahaha. Now EAT THIS (pic below)

Wong, good for you bro...you have a set of balls and are prepared to defend your dignity on this board.

Bottom line, from your endless posts you demonstrate that you will NOT accept any form of criticism, constructive and/or negative.

You have decided to partake in the name calling.  You choose words like 'hater', 'wannabee' and 'loser'.  They are very powerful words designed to insult the messager.  You also believe that by directing these hateful words that it will somehow deflect from the 'real' issues.

In summary bro, this thread is NOT about hating you as a person. It is more about highlighting your physical flaws with the intent of having a meaningful discussion around those perceived inadequacies.

Wong i am not inventing anything about you!  Calling your head 'massive' is NOT an invention of facts..Criticising your gay4pay lifestyle is not me making a moral call on how you should live your life.

Wong, embrace who you are.  Stop obsessing on the physical -it is shallow and superficial.  Find meaning in family, friends and this magical world around us.  Life is so much more than oil, thongs, roids, schmoes and making millions.

Peace bro...