Author Topic: Dwarf bitch "Spike" Lee Goes After ‘Django Unchained’  (Read 9163 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Dwarf bitch "Spike" Lee Goes After ‘Django Unchained’
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2012, 11:14:57 AM »
That shit was awesome!!!!!!...

When Don Johnson and Jonah hill were going on about the masks with the holes.. i fell out...

Nails.. there is a theater in Pasadena called Gold Class... its the shit.

i think i heard about that one, is it the one you can get love seats or even fucking recliners  ??? ??? I'm hit that up, take the wifey and impress her  ;) thanks D!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2012, 11:17:50 AM »
i think i heard about that one, is it the one you can get love seats or even fucking recliners  ??? ??? I'm hit that up, take the wifey and impress her  ;) thanks D!

yes.. recliners.. and free coffee....its dope

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2012, 03:31:31 PM »
I debated seeing this film but from all the bawwing reviews I've seen about it being racist or a kill whitey film, I've decided against seeing it.    I guess some whiny liberals are complaining that white people are laughing inappropriately during the film as well.  So either its racist or a kill whitey film, either way I don't have time for that kind of nonsense.
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2012, 04:56:15 PM »
I debated seeing this film but from all the bawwing reviews I've seen about it being racist or a kill whitey film, I've decided against seeing it.    I guess some whiny liberals are complaining that white people are laughing inappropriately during the film as well.  So either its racist or a kill whitey film, either way I don't have time for that kind of nonsense.

Quinten said he is thinking of making a Part 2 where the White people come back and kill all the Black people

Must be his Version of Spike Lees MALCOLM X

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2012, 05:13:47 PM »
Quinten said he is thinking of making a Part 2 where the White people come back and kill all the Black people

Must be his Version of Spike Lees MALCOLM X

He should make a movie that has some kind of relevance to the 21st century.   
A