Author Topic: Seriously guys I`m fucking hysterical.  (Read 7323 times)

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
Re: Seriously guys I`m fucking hysterical.
« Reply #100 on: December 20, 2012, 06:24:46 PM »
Nah man, my depression follows isolation, as tragic as this event has been it's forced me to reconcile with most of my friends and family to the point where I think I won't be worrying about me for a while. Until the last few years me and my friends were a very tight knit group. I don't think we'll be letting each other drift so much any time soon, that type of thing ain't even an option no more..

Glad to read this chief, as much as this is only the internets, mental health is serious matter and any form of help and support can be helpful as in its nature, this is still human contact. No sarcasm here, ping us if you need to talk or anything.
®

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: December 20, 2012, 06:31:32 PM »
The first part of your sentence contradicts the second; I'll assume you mean tit sex and hand jobs don't count as sex; otherwise, you're agreeing with my use of the word 'penetrative' (since such acts aren't penetrative but still count as sex, meaning there is such a thing as non-penetrative sex).

yes of course it was a typo, otherwise what I wrote makes no sense as neither the gap between two tits, the area of the breastbone,xyphoid process, deeper yet the mediastium, the declining thymus, anterior portion of the spine to the ligamentum flavum is an orifice nor the tight grip your boyfriend makes with his dick hand.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #102 on: December 20, 2012, 06:33:11 PM »
My best friends girlfriend just killed herself. Seriously what the fuck do I do.
A good friend of mine killed himself a few years ago, we worked out for a long time in our late teens and early twenties.  he was a good man, I still think of him and miss him a great deal.  Not much you can do about it, if someone wants to check out, they can!
V

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 20, 2012, 06:39:52 PM »
I will have sex with your face if you don't STFU and exit this thread immediately.

also not an orifice, the face could mean a lot of things. Could you elaborate for me, please include a detailed description of your penis as imagining my face is obviously easy I need visual cues for you penis to make the image work.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: December 20, 2012, 07:06:35 PM »
yes of course it was a typo, otherwise what I wrote makes no sense as neither the gap between two tits, the area of the breastbone,xyphoid process, deeper yet the mediastium, the declining thymus, anterior portion of the spine to the ligamentum flavum is an orifice nor the tight grip your boyfriend makes with his dick hand.

Learn how to type, please.

I'd keep arguing but the issue revolves around how one defines 'sex', and arguments about the merits of this or that definition don't interest me.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #105 on: December 20, 2012, 07:57:20 PM »
Glad to read this chief, as much as this is only the internets, mental health is serious matter and any form of help and support can be helpful as in its nature, this is still human contact. No sarcasm here, ping us if you need to talk or anything.

Yeah sure kid, go ahead and open up to the assholes running the alex23 gimmick, call them, or email them so they can access your personal information.

They're only concerned with your well being.

::)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 21, 2012, 01:13:04 PM »
Learn how to type, please.

I'd keep arguing but the issue revolves around how one defines 'sex', and arguments about the merits of this or that definition don't interest me.

no I will not.

are you slow? you are actually giving me serious responses?

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: December 21, 2012, 06:46:02 PM »
no I will not.

are you slow? you are actually giving me serious responses?

My responses are super cereal.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #108 on: December 21, 2012, 06:54:23 PM »
Her mother died of cancer in may. They broke up in october. She`s kinda like me, as well.

I donno man how hard this is to explain.

I scene it coming, that`s all I can say only I was to absorbed with my own shit.

Seriously, man I know everyone says that but in my group of friends this stuff is no joke, I need to pull it together fast.

This is like losing a sister in law.

Alcohol helps

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #109 on: December 22, 2012, 02:06:08 AM »
Any pics of her tits ???

LMFAO!  You stay classy, San Diego.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #110 on: December 22, 2012, 02:06:58 AM »
If she is still warm quickly have sex with her, you'll regret it your whole life if you don't.

Sage advice.

MikMaq

« Reply #111 on: December 26, 2012, 12:53:21 AM »
Thanks getbiggers. I'm reading back in this thread and this shit all seemed like it happened a year ago. For a while I felt guilty for posting this stuff online. However in doing so you guys really helped me. It was the simple advice that helped and in the end it was the simple advice that mattered.

Being told by a group in environment where their is no filter, no pleasantries or any of that other horseshit that gets passed around when people "die" wouldn't help, in the way you guys did.

This was a suicide, where the details were not normal, even compared to your average suicide.  In times like this feel good advice like tell your friend your sorry simply wouldn't cut it.

The people involved as you can guess are not normal, were a group of friends and family, that have no idea how to act even in the best of times. The simple advice just be around your friends, isn't something we as a group would come to on our own.

The simple idea of simply just being there in person actually worked, it really did, and it was a social pressure that forced my cousin(ground zero) to start dealing with shit.

I really cannot explain this significance of this one action, and how without your advice the process of us contnecting as a group would not happen.

Anyhows cheers byes, and have a good christmas.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #112 on: December 26, 2012, 01:23:54 AM »
Thanks getbiggers. I'm reading back in this thread and this shit all seemed like it happened a year ago. For a while I felt guilty for posting this stuff online. However in doing so you guys really helped me. It was the simple advice that helped and in the end it was the simple advice that mattered.

Being told by a group in environment where their is no filter, no pleasantries or any of that other horseshit that gets passed around when people "die" wouldn't help, in the way you guys did.

This was a suicide, where the details were not normal, even compared to your average suicide.  In times like this feel good advice like tell your friend your sorry simply wouldn't cut it.

The people involved as you can guess are not normal, were a group of friends and family, that have no idea how to act even in the best of times. The simple advice just be around your friends, isn't something we as a group would come to on our own.

The simple idea of simply just being there in person actually worked, it really did, and it was a social pressure that forced my cousin(ground zero) to start dealing with shit.

I really cannot explain this significance of this one action, and how without your advice the process of us contnecting as a group would not happen.

Anyhows cheers byes, and have a good christmas.

good to hear, now fuck off idiot.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 26, 2012, 02:03:14 AM »
this thread takes attention whoring to a new level

ratard will post anything to get attention

posting about a friends suicide and asking for advice on here is beyond bad taste
T

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #114 on: December 26, 2012, 05:06:12 AM »

posting about a friends suicide and asking for advice on here is beyond bad taste

Actually I think that girl Wong Hong is pretty close with Ratard in attention whoring now. At least his is bodybuilding related though.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #115 on: December 26, 2012, 07:25:50 AM »

It doesn't post like it has Asperger's. It is mentally deficient, but not Asperger's.

It wouldn't be able to leave a thread it disagreed with if that were true.