Author Topic: Most Anabolic Steroid  (Read 13454 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Most Anabolic Steroid
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2012, 09:45:20 AM »
^Oh hai, would you like to pm this fella right here on UNRELATED information hint hint lol. ALthough I probably wouldn't run it any time soon. Right now on var/tbol.

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2012, 08:17:09 PM »
They still sell it in canada but it is these weird canadian nutrition companys. there is a guy who lives in upper new yor who goes up there and buys it and sells it online in the states. He sells 4ad as well. that used to be the best legal stack. The Legal Gear M1T and Methyl 4-AD guys anybody who tried that stack either got jacked up in 3 weeks or had to stop because it was too strong. Their is a site like ebay where you can still easily buy M1T but it is not the american nutrition companys. weird canadian brands.

I see this stuff online every now and then from stores up here. Is it really that crazy?
It's Hip to be Square!

Vqpower

• Getbig I
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2012, 08:40:05 PM »
Has anyone had the chance to run ment (trestolone acetate) ? It would be nice to hear someone's view on it.

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2012, 05:27:30 AM »
Has anyone had the chance to run ment (trestolone acetate) ? It would be nice to hear someone's view on it.

Never heard anybody talk about running it!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2012, 08:27:07 AM »
I saw on that site i told u about also oral bolasterone which is dimethyltestosterone.. i tried boladrol which was claimed as somehow 'more powerful' but was a precursor to bolasterone (boladrol was sold in 2mg tabs max dosage 12mg). I liked boladrol, worked for me, size and absolutely amazing aggression in workouts. One of my second orals i ran. I wonder how oral bolasterone is in comparison? Boladrol is still a legal designer steroid hasnt been banned but it hasnt been rereleased since.