Author Topic: I'm jerking off at least once every single day. Too much?  (Read 19415 times)

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
Re: I'm jerking off at least once every single day. Too much?
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2012, 02:33:35 AM »
Shouldn't you be the one to decide?

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2012, 07:04:53 AM »
Do not JO. When I am on cycle and unbelievably horned up, I do a heavy workout, then go to a local swingers club, and fuck the hell out of 3-5 women per night. The husband or BF watches in disbelief. On gear takes me a while to nut. The women love it and usually walk out with several hundred for services rendered. No need to JO. Gives me time to flex and pose and have a couple of woman perform bodyworship in front of an audience. Shit the last lady serviced told me I had a "real gusher"!!!

Lift, fuck, make money...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2012, 12:23:31 AM »
I'm in airports alot. I loved the last couple weeks cuz its all college chicks wearing those tight black spandex things going home for break. I also noticed the guys all look like homos. So I was talking to this one girl during a delay who looked like a whore. She was telling me not many guys on campus go after the girls, and a lot of the girls are frustrated with the guys. Makes sense.

My theory is when I was growing up and in college we really didn't do much internet stuff. It wasn't until '04ish that I got onto message boards and spending time on the computer. Ya we had internet in the 90's but it wasn't really a part of our daily routine, in college I would check my email and mysace and aim, but that was it. I think now these kids are just jacking off on the internet. That shit steals your man juice. Whats the point in going up to a girl when you can just jack off. In my day you had to meet a girl to get sexual satisfaction. Now these nerds just get on the computer,jack off, then play video games the rest of the night.

I honestly think if you have girl problems your nothing but a chronic masterbater.

She was a whore and she thought you might be her trick, that's why she was talking to you. How much did she charge? Just kidding you.  ;D

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2012, 12:27:26 AM »
Do not JO. When I am on cycle and unbelievably horned up, I do a heavy workout, then go to a local swingers club, and fuck the hell out of 3-5 women per night. The husband or BF watches in disbelief. On gear takes me a while to nut. The women love it and usually walk out with several hundred for services rendered. No need to JO. Gives me time to flex and pose and have a couple of woman perform bodyworship in front of an audience. Shit the last lady serviced told me I had a "real gusher"!!!

reality d00d not dreamz

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2012, 12:44:11 AM »

The life of the average Getbigger....

Do you just take them back to one of your villas at the beach in your Ferrari?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2012, 01:05:56 AM »

haha what a jackass..as soon as you Come off the 'magic' oils and pills you will be seeking 'limp dick' advices on the boards. :D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2012, 01:12:33 AM »
haha what a jackass..as soon as you Come off the 'magic' oils and pills you will be seeking 'limp dick' advices on the boards. :D

True.

I always like to try and think how I would be I were suddenly stranded on a desert island....the huge roided muscle heads will probably end up having less testosterone than a woman.

TRock99

• Getbig II
  • Lot's of naked wives at http://www.smyw.org
« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2012, 05:05:21 AM »
boy just choke one off and stop asking persmission or if it is ok 8)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2012, 07:14:40 AM »
Muhammad Ali would refrain from sex and orgasming for at least six weeks before a fight...surely there's a powerful strength obtained from holding it in.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2012, 02:14:17 PM »
Muhammad Ali would refrain from sex and orgasming for at least six weeks before a fight...surely there's a powerful strength obtained from holding it in.

-Seems a bit excessive to me. I would think a day or so would suffice.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2012, 05:20:23 PM »
  Save it up 30 days and then pop a Peter North

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2012, 07:51:09 AM »
  Save it up 30 days and then pop a Peter North

30 days would prob kill any sexual drive.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2012, 08:40:17 AM »
Unless I'm getting some poon, most days it's twice a day. Upon waking and prior to sleep.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2012, 09:59:41 AM »
Unless I'm getting some poon, most days it's twice a day. Upon waking and prior to sleep.

Christians shouldnt wank lol

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2012, 10:08:03 AM »
Cutdown on your intra-workout carb intake and pronate your grip by 1.3 degrees.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2012, 03:14:52 PM »

Wouldnt like to have been his training partners/opponents in the clinch