Author Topic: Bone For the Holidays: Written by a female getbigger  (Read 1002 times)

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
Re: Bone For the Holidays: Written by a female getbigger
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 09:17:38 PM »
Reminds me of a situation in the 7th grade, rode my bicycle over to my junior high school sweetheart's house to drop off her birthday present (her Latina ) (me Mandingos ), father pulls up in the driveway (him racist).. We hear the car ,she walks to the side door and the plan is when he walks into the front door she would sneak me out the side door , obviously he noticed my bike out front and made a bee-line to the side door swung the door open and yelled "Get The F#*K Outta Here Ni##er".... Wow those were the days ,brings tears to my eyes now just reminiscing  :)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 09:24:38 PM »
Reminds me of a situation in the 7th grade, rode my bicycle over to my junior high school sweetheart's house to drop off her birthday present (her Latina ) (me Mandingos ), father pulls up in the driveway (him racist).. We hear the car ,she walks to the side door and the plan is when he walks into the front door she would sneak me out the side door , obviously he noticed my bike out front and made a bee-line to the side door swung the door open and yelled "Get The F#*K Outta Here Ni##er".... Wow those were the days ,brings tears to my eyes now just reminiscing  :)
was your bike a BMX or one of thos long seat ones with the long handlebars?
Don't lie now, Pops wasn't cool with the long seated bikes...

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2012, 09:27:45 PM »
was your bike a BMX or one of thos long seat ones with the long handlebars?
Don't lie now, Pops wasn't cool with the long seated bikes...
It was a beach- cruiser ,with the big-ass comfy seat ,that's how we did it in San Diego ca. at that time.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2012, 09:32:00 PM »

heart warming story  ;D

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2012, 09:38:18 PM »
heart warming story  ;D
You think that one makes ya fuzzy inside , you gotta hear the one who's ex was a Klan member that came after me while wearing a one-sie ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2012, 09:39:28 PM »
It was a beach- cruiser ,with the big-ass comfy seat ,that's how we did it in San Diego ca. at that time.
Might have fit in here
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=120470684

You should have went with this look, and he may not have been so angry

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2012, 09:43:22 PM »
Might have fit in here
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=120470684

You should have went with this look, and he may not have been so angry

True .. That has Brown-pride written all over it, only thing left was a 12 pack of tecate in my hand and I would of been in like Finn