Author Topic: Getbig of Women Appreciation Thread  (Read 12939 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Getbig of Women Appreciation Thread
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2012, 11:10:15 AM »
yes, this.

would smash.

got to love a feisty woman
T

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2012, 03:06:58 PM »
  I LOVE FEMALES.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2012, 03:11:45 PM »
My wife and Butterbean...

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2012, 05:19:38 PM »

and had no idea ekul was a woman.

That explains the expectation that the government, and the associated plethora of rules/laws, will somehow make one safer than self reliance

[/quote]

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2012, 05:22:14 PM »
My wife and Butterbean...

Is one of them invisible?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2012, 07:06:43 PM »
and had no idea ekul was a woman.

That explains the expectation that the government, and the associated plethora of rules/laws, will somehow make one safer than self reliance

If you consider purchasing guns from a powerful weapons industry, guns you could never make yourself for the purpose of so called self protection and consider yourself self reliant as a result, that sounds like the most absurd suggestion I have ever heard.  One man with a gun is still easily overwhelmed by larger groups of men with guns,  You owning a gun only serves to create a false sense of security and in no way would this ever be considered self reliance.  To become self reliant, you need to have a broad skill-base and remove as many dependencies on other people and institutions as you can.  If society collapsed, the average gun wielding American would barely last a week, and once he ran out of bullets, would soon realise he can't eat his gun.  The most prudent strategy for the average dependent American would be to use his bullets on himself and spare himself the slow death and misery of realising he is completely incapable of surviving in a REAL LIFE situation that calls for TRUE self reliance.
V

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2012, 07:46:47 PM »
Stella(butterbean) is one cool sweet lady.

CQ was 1 of my favs to chat with...sad shes gone   :'(

use to be lots of hot indusrt chicks posting here back in the day but....................."getbig" happened

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2012, 07:53:43 PM »
lol, so you morons just realized that getbig is filled with virgin social outcasts that can only find virtual friends on the internet? what next, discovering  this is the kind of individuals "bodybuilding" catters to?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2012, 08:10:21 PM »
lol, so you morons just realized that getbig is filled with virgin social outcasts that can only find virtual friends on the internet? what next, discovering  this is the kind of individuals "bodybuilding" catters to?

What some would call flaws, others would label facets.  Just as it is a truth that not all are diamonds in the rough, neither is it fact that all are lumps of coal.  Look, I can easily be as negative or worse than you have shown yourself to be of late but unless I am given good reason to do so, I will try to overlook the flaws of others and instead concentrate on what makes them shine.

Look around you.  People are the best mirrors available to us.  They show us just who we really are.  You can either polish that  mirror and make it shine or you can continue to break the glass and move on.  And no, you need not be positive all the time.  Given what I have read of you here I know that you are more than familiar with the concept of postive and negative reinforcement.

I think it is time for you to try the former. It is not that you'll catch more flies with honey, but that you get less of them if you stop spreading the shit around so freely.  Lighten up.  You are both smarter and better than what you portray here.  All the best!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2012, 10:52:31 PM »
And they're avoiding this thread like it's a fat guy with B.O.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2012, 03:23:41 AM »
The appreciation is for all the women, the writeups for those I have some familiarity with either reading their posts or talking to since I've been here.

Bikinislut, I'm glad you're here as a representative of Canada to counteract the Retard; you're doing your country a great service.  ;D
Bikinislut is Canadian? didn't know that, better stop messing with her.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2012, 03:26:42 AM »
"GetBig of Women"?   "Syntaxmachine" ??

Sounds like fucked up syntax to me...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2012, 03:29:38 AM »

Oh shit, don't get Syntaxmachine going. He is a perfectionist with words and grammer and he will go on for ions :D

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2012, 04:01:29 AM »
Thread saved!

I am pissed that prince has better calves than I do, but stoked that getbig was able to overlook my obvious handicap. Calfiplegic? Dennis Wolf and I should do mixed pairs bodybuilding together!

Anyway, I also want to throw my Alti Bautista vote in here because she is pretty fucking awesome.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2012, 04:05:49 AM »
You mean the people to which you deliver your long-winded, patronizing sermons?    ::)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2012, 04:08:25 AM »
Oh shit, don't get Syntaxmachine going. He is a perfectionist with words and grammer and he will go on for ions :D

In this case it might be better if he goes with cations.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2012, 06:20:10 AM »
If you consider purchasing guns from a powerful weapons industry, guns you could never make yourself for the purpose of so called self protection and consider yourself self reliant as a result, that sounds like the most absurd suggestion I have ever heard.  One man with a gun is still easily overwhelmed by larger groups of men with guns,  You owning a gun only serves to create a false sense of security and in no way would this ever be considered self reliance.  To become self reliant, you need to have a broad skill-base and remove as many dependencies on other people and institutions as you can.  If society collapsed, the average gun wielding American would barely last a week, and once he ran out of bullets, would soon realise he can't eat his gun.  The most prudent strategy for the average dependent American would be to use his bullets on himself and spare himself the slow death and misery of realising he is completely incapable of surviving in a REAL LIFE situation that calls for TRUE self reliance.

A simple " fuck you" would suffice. Instead you seem to have this need to write a short story in defense of your ideology

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2012, 06:21:31 PM »

A spell of dyslexia struck and I thought it was funny so left the title in place as is.