Author Topic: New Years Cycle Plans?  (Read 5084 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
New Years Cycle Plans?
« on: December 28, 2012, 08:37:12 AM »
Anyone cruising or off right now thinking about gassing back up in the new year?

This year has been interesting for me to say the least; it started out with a non-test based cycle and ended with a gram of Tren. I was on 10iu of GH for about 8 months. Now I'm cruising on 200mg of Test Cyp since the end of October and i dropped the GH completely. One thing i can say for certain is that after being off GH for 3 weeks i look leaner and more defined, but i lost a lot of the fullness my muscles had previously. I'm sure it's water related.

GH sure is a game changer, but after using about every brand there is on the market, it's not the miracle drug a lot of people think or claim; either that or i respond poorly to it. I was never able to eat whatever i wanted, even on 10iu, 1g of Tren and 75mcg of T3, i still had to watch my diet or i would gain fat. If it weren't for my dedication to eating clean and intense cardio routines 3 nights a week, i doubt i would have achieved my goals.

I was using 3g's of combined AAS, changing compounds every 2-3 months for about 8 months and i didn't gain as much mass as i originally intended. Maybe I'm expecting too much or I'm not meant to be much over 220 pounds? I know i could have gained more "weight" if i ate more, but gaining fat is not my goal, i want real muscle and i think i gained a decent amount of it. At this point I'm very happy with my appearance and don't think i need to use such high doses anymore at this point in my life. I started at around 208 and ended at 228, both at around 7-8% BF. I'm sure i will drop  a few pounds before i jump back on the sauce. I was 221 last saturday.

So after reflecting a bit on my past year and concluding that i did achieve my goals for the year, i have decided to try a more reasonable approach to 2013.

New cycle starting March 1st:

250mg Sust
600mg Primo E
400mg Tren E
80mg Var first 8 weeks
5iu GH

Probably going to run this for 2-3 months and then switch it up. No T3 this year as I'm going to focus more on my diet and cardio routine. I'm getting more and more into Muay Thai and really don't care at all what my strength is, but it's amazing how much AAS can change my Muay Thai training. I'm faster than I've ever been and my cardio is insane. Even on Tren i was running 3 miles in ~25 minutes. Bag work and sparring is a breeze, i can outwork 90% of the guys i train with.

Looking forward to another healthy year of decent gains and no injuries. I've been in this game for almost 15 years now and I'm still just as healthy as i was when i started my first cycle. At this point I'm just going to focus on the long haul and not the short term gains. While I'd love to be able to bench 450+ again and squat 600+; it's just not in the cards for me anymore. My body simply cannot handle those types of workouts anymore, but I'm happy with where i am for the time being.

Good luck!

8)

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
Re: New Years Cycle Plans?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 09:41:17 AM »
I got to say your experiences mirror mine. With GH for example, I ran it at 5iu for months. My muscles were fuller while on, it helped keep me leaner, but no way on earth could I get away with a shitty diet and stay lean. Perhaps folks who are by nature ectos/hardgainers could. Also, with Test-E, I started somewhere around 250mg and kept bumping until I hit 800mg, where I'm at today. Oddly I haven't noticed much difference from 450mg to 800mg, is it possible that the extra test-E is rendered ineffective due to conversion to estrogen? Also running EQ @ 800mg, about to drop it. I've been stuck at 220-225lbs (just shy of 6'2"), strength hasn't been as I would have expected either (when I was natural 22%bf @ 240lb I was stronger, but also eating like a horse, these days I eat clean, watch the carbs, and am significantly leaner). This is my first major blast cycle due to past health issues. I don't know, was expecting more (I certainly look much better than I did prior to AAS just not what I hoped). From here I'm not sure where to go. I have access to a limited supply of Tren, Deca, Primo, and a good amount of Test and EQ.

Happy New Year dude

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 06:46:56 PM »
How tall are you? 20lb gain is awesome

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 10:04:52 PM »
good stuff man, wish you the best.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2012, 06:26:55 AM »
I went from 162lbs to 224lbs in 6 years. I played the size game this year and my bF% jumped up like crazy! I went from 6-8% depending on the week to 12-14%. I used to run cycles way longer though. I honestly was alot faster when I was natural. I was hitting 3 miles in a tad under 20 minutes. But I also have alot of long distance running experience. I ran 1 timed marathon that was 26.2 miles. No way I could of run it on gear! I actually could not do much running on gear. I got my cardio from the stationary bike. I stayed lean just lifting weights and doing the staionary bike for just 10-15 minutes each workout.

I just run quick blitz cycles these days, but I did stay on the HGH all year but just at 4IU all USA grade.
My cycles were mainly suspension 100mg pre-workout some weeks Test E as well 250mg, Tren A 100mg EOD, Turinabol 70mg daily, halotestin 30mg up to 50 mg daily and I put on alot of weight but my bodyfat doubled! I tried eating ice cream on HGH and I did not stay lean! I had to cutt that shit out quick! I know it sounds like bullshit but I went from roughly 180 to 224lbs! 44lb gain but like I said fat gain and water retention. I just worked off 20 lbs. I did not look that bad at 224lbs but I def did not stay at 6-8% like usual but then again I usually only gain around 15-20lbs off each cycle and used to do more cardio and eat cleaner. Even the Human grade HGH did not allow me to eat whatever I want. I don't know how you guys get away with eating ice cream all the time as some claim. maybe my metabolism is slowing down.

I am def done with year round cycles. I am going to stick with the 4 IU's of HGH while I can still get it for a cheap price and just run one 8-10 week cycle somewhat of a clean bulking cycle just before summer! I think I am pretty sure I am not going pro and there is no reason to stay on cycle that long anymore. Once before the summer to look good during the hot weather and that's it for me. I am getting too old to even risk using personal amounts anymore. I look back and I am lucky! I have taken so many risks just for vanity reasons! I wish you good luck though . Keep us posted.

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 06:21:25 AM »
What you guys think?
6'1" 248# now. Want to bulk up to 270#. Folks have told me I have added incredible size and mass over past 2 years. Thinking about doing IGF1 instead of or with GH (sound redundant????)

Combo to start- just blast:
100 mg dbol preworkout
800 mg of test enanthate per week
600 mg of deca per week
600 mg of equipoise per week
80 ugms IGF1 eod
15 units humolog slin after heavy meal pm

Any need for GH too??

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2012, 06:47:37 AM »
What you guys think?
6'1" 248# now. Want to bulk up to 270#. Folks have told me I have added incredible size and mass over past 2 years. Thinking about doing IGF1 instead of or with GH (sound redundant????)

Combo to start- just blast:
100 mg dbol preworkout
800 mg of test enanthate per week
600 mg of deca per week
600 mg of equipoise per week
80 ugms IGF1 eod
15 units humolog slin after heavy meal pm

Any need for GH too??

why Igf instead of HGH? I think HGH is safer if it is human grade.

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2012, 12:53:20 PM »
why Igf instead of HGH? I think HGH is safer if it is human grade.

Was always of the opinion that GH's most potent product was IGF1.  That is how GH is measured in serum as IGF1.  Was going to  inject IGF1 into each muscle worked that day so 40 ugms into each muscle.  Maybe I will use GH also along with slin.  Anyway should be a great way to see whether the stuff works!!! Got TEVtrophin anyway.
Hey thanks for you input Whitewidow!!!!!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2012, 01:06:04 PM »
I came off a cut mix( Tren a, Mast, test prop) cycle. I used adex during cycle and suffered jaw and teeth pain in the left side of my face. My joints are also fucked. Is adex the reason for this? I heard many women with cancer suffer these sides with adex. Any of you bros had these sides? I've been off nearly 3 months and didn't do pct. I tried to not do pct this time to see what it felt like. Big mistake :(

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2012, 08:26:02 PM »
I came off a cut mix( Tren a, Mast, test prop) cycle. I used adex during cycle and suffered jaw and teeth pain in the left side of my face. My joints are also fucked. Is adex the reason for this? I heard many women with cancer suffer these sides with adex. Any of you bros had these sides? I've been off nearly 3 months and didn't do pct. I tried to not do pct this time to see what it felt like. Big mistake :(

Hey bro-- the unilaterality of your pain symptoms are very unlikely related to arimidex. This should create a more generalized arthralgia-like symptoms with joint complaints. Sounds like you may have had your first bout of trigeminal neuralgia or atypical facial pain. If you still have it you need to be seen and get an MRI of brain along with some Neurontin and/or narcotic analgesic.

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2012, 09:11:46 PM »
Hey bro-- the unilaterality of your pain symptoms are very unlikely related to arimidex. This should create a more generalized arthralgia-like symptoms with joint complaints. Sounds like you may have had your first bout of trigeminal neuralgia or atypical facial pain. If you still have it you need to be seen and get an MRI of brain along with some Neurontin and/or narcotic analgesic.

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

It started when I took adex. Could it be my estrogen is too low?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2012, 07:36:17 AM »
I got to say your experiences mirror mine. With GH for example, I ran it at 5iu for months. My muscles were fuller while on, it helped keep me leaner, but no way on earth could I get away with a shitty diet and stay lean. Perhaps folks who are by nature ectos/hardgainers could. Also, with Test-E, I started somewhere around 250mg and kept bumping until I hit 800mg, where I'm at today. Oddly I haven't noticed much difference from 450mg to 800mg, is it possible that the extra test-E is rendered ineffective due to conversion to estrogen? Also running EQ @ 800mg, about to drop it. I've been stuck at 220-225lbs (just shy of 6'2"), strength hasn't been as I would have expected either (when I was natural 22%bf @ 240lb I was stronger, but also eating like a horse, these days I eat clean, watch the carbs, and am significantly leaner). This is my first major blast cycle due to past health issues. I don't know, was expecting more (I certainly look much better than I did prior to AAS just not what I hoped). From here I'm not sure where to go. I have access to a limited supply of Tren, Deca, Primo, and a good amount of Test and EQ.

Happy New Year dude

I never noticed a large increase when i bumped up a dosage mid cycle. I think this has a lot to do with the fact that you are already bloated from the current dose and your body isn't going to respond much when it is already saturated. I was running 750mg Test one time and i added 600mg of Tren E to the cycle, i noticed an increase in strength but not size.

My strength has always gone up and down with my body weight. Even on a lot of Tren and Var my strength starts to plateau once i get below 10% bodyfat. I think that is genetic though. Every time i gain a few pounds in weight i notice my strength jumps up right behind it. I don't always gauge my progress by strength anymore, i gauge it by how i look in the mirror. I'm not even remotely as strong as i was 5 years ago and I've been on some good doses this year. However, my training is very different and so is my diet.

I used to think i was a classic example of a mesomorph, but the longer i train the more i think I'm a mix of an ecto/meso. No telling, i just enjoy lifting weight and try to take it easy on my mind these days. I will never be a great bodybuilder as i know my genetics are limited in this aspect; i had my time as a power lifter and enjoyed it to the fullest. Now i get to put all my knowledge to good use and see what i can accomplish without doing anything negative to my health. I want to be in this game for many years and not have to stop for health reasons.

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2012, 07:46:11 AM »
How tall are you? 20lb gain is awesome

5'11"

20 pounds is a nice gain, i just thought it would be more since i hadn't used gear in 3 years prior.

Overall i'm happy with the results and if i keep 5-8 pounds off this cycle i will be happy. I was 218 on saturday. I typically keep about 5-6 pounds per cycle depending on if i cruise or not.

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2012, 08:03:45 AM »
I went from 162lbs to 224lbs in 6 years. I played the size game this year and my bF% jumped up like crazy! I went from 6-8% depending on the week to 12-14%. I used to run cycles way longer though. I honestly was alot faster when I was natural. I was hitting 3 miles in a tad under 20 minutes. But I also have alot of long distance running experience. I ran 1 timed marathon that was 26.2 miles. No way I could of run it on gear! I actually could not do much running on gear. I got my cardio from the stationary bike. I stayed lean just lifting weights and doing the staionary bike for just 10-15 minutes each workout.

I just run quick blitz cycles these days, but I did stay on the HGH all year but just at 4IU all USA grade.
My cycles were mainly suspension 100mg pre-workout some weeks Test E as well 250mg, Tren A 100mg EOD, Turinabol 70mg daily, halotestin 30mg up to 50 mg daily and I put on alot of weight but my bodyfat doubled! I tried eating ice cream on HGH and I did not stay lean! I had to cutt that shit out quick! I know it sounds like bullshit but I went from roughly 180 to 224lbs! 44lb gain but like I said fat gain and water retention. I just worked off 20 lbs. I did not look that bad at 224lbs but I def did not stay at 6-8% like usual but then again I usually only gain around 15-20lbs off each cycle and used to do more cardio and eat cleaner. Even the Human grade HGH did not allow me to eat whatever I want. I don't know how you guys get away with eating ice cream all the time as some claim. maybe my metabolism is slowing down.

I am def done with year round cycles. I am going to stick with the 4 IU's of HGH while I can still get it for a cheap price and just run one 8-10 week cycle somewhat of a clean bulking cycle just before summer! I think I am pretty sure I am not going pro and there is no reason to stay on cycle that long anymore. Once before the summer to look good during the hot weather and that's it for me. I am getting too old to even risk using personal amounts anymore. I look back and I am lucky! I have taken so many risks just for vanity reasons! I wish you good luck though . Keep us posted.

I used to make some pretty impressive weight jumps when i used to eat like a horse. I've gained 30-40 pounds in 6 months before on Test/Deca/Dbol and a high calorie diet, but i don't want to get over 10% bodyfat anymore.

I've never been good at endurance exercises, I've always been an explosive athlete and that's why i did so well in power lifting, foot ball and muay thai, but i've had to train really hard to get enough endurance to be good at muay thai. When i started training muay thai seriously about 3 years ago i couldn't run a mile in under 10 minutes. Now i can run it in under 7 minutes without too much effort. My endurance still needs work, but it has come a long way. A marathon would be too much for me, but my parents used to run them when i was a kid. Anything over 5 miles is pushing it for me. I can handle sparring and bag work for 30 minutes easily, but i've had to work really hard to get there.

Back in July i went 3 weeks where i ate normal and enjoyed some junk food. Needless to say i was up 5 pounds by the end of that period and i was kind of shocked because of everything i was on. Maybe if i was younger it would be different? Not sure, but i have to follow a strict diet to stay lean year round. I was getting so vascular that people at the office were freaking out on days that i wore short sleeves. My forearms are extremely lean and vascular, i don't think anyone could take me seriously when i tell them i don't use steroids. lol

I'm going to keep my cycles simple, my BP got up to 160/85 for a while when i was on 1g of Tren, but now that i'm cruising it's back to normal. I'm like you where i feel lucky that i've made it this far without serious health issues or getting in trouble.

8)

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2013, 01:50:16 AM »
5'11"

20 pounds is a nice gain, i just thought it would be more since i hadn't used gear in 3 years prior.

Overall i'm happy with the results and if i keep 5-8 pounds off this cycle i will be happy. I was 218 on saturday. I typically keep about 5-6 pounds per cycle depending on if i cruise or dang Overload...5'11....tall boy!!

8)
Mr. AZ 2003

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2013, 03:00:27 AM »
Was always of the opinion that GH's most potent product was IGF1.  That is how GH is measured in serum as IGF1.  Was going to  inject IGF1 into each muscle worked that day so 40 ugms into each muscle.  Maybe I will use GH also along with slin.  Anyway should be a great way to see whether the stuff works!!! Got TEVtrophin anyway.
Hey thanks for you input Whitewidow!!!!!

I never have used stright IGF-1. so I guess I cannot comment on what works better IGF-1 or HGH. I go with HGH because it comes from a local pharmacy. IGF-1 I feel is more dangerous. But it could work better i have no real world experience with pure iGF-1. keep us posted though