Author Topic: Branch Warren has a transport company, how profitable is such a thing  (Read 16189 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: branch warren has a transport company, how profitable is such a thing
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2012, 02:28:52 PM »
There were two kinds of jews living in germany before hitler came into power.

Optimistic ones, and pessimistic ones.

Pessimists left for north america and others countries, they survived.
Optimists died in concentration camps.

You really sound like a little bitch who thinks the whole world will kneel before him, you re in for bad surprises, again. Especialy considering that when the times get tough, people have a lot harder time to stay patient with little turds who think they know it all like you.
heh... so thats why you ran away from france? haha ok you are mental for sure

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2012, 02:32:29 PM »
heh... so thats why you ran away from france? haha ok you are mental for sure
I moved in a better place so i could raise a family in relative peace, cause our amount of savings+ inheritances would be enough to buy a house cash in canada -while in europe we could have barely been able to buy a small flat in a shitty muslim infested suburb with the same amount- and because i didnt want my kids or grandkids to be forced to learn arab and convert to islam. I was right on all counts and am set in my early 30s while supporting a family. Quite the imbecile huh? Again you re a sore loser with a huge mouth.

Good luck finally getting your hands on steroids and starting your transport company just like "branch warren"  ;)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2012, 02:34:58 PM »
I moved in a better place so i could raise a family in relative peace, cause our amount of economies would be enough to buy a house cash -while i europe we could have barely been able to buy a small flat in a shitty city for the same amount- and because i didnt want my kids or grandkids to be forced to learn arab and convert to islam. I was right on all counts.

Good luck finally getting your hands on steroids and starting your transport company just like "branch warren"  ;)
are you laughing at branch warrren now too

heh... delusional you are

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2012, 02:37:26 PM »
are you laughing at branch warrren now too

heh... delusional you are
Dont try to derail the thread punk, it's about you getting some tough realities forced into your pea brain. I'm completely rational, you re the little cumgobbler who came on here acting all badass while proving you have no idea what real life is about.

what you need is some sort of office and a bunch of trucks

relatively low infrastructure?
  :-\

Not that i care about your education or job, you re probably studying some random useless crap that wont get you a job in the next decades just like 60% of current youths in occident -and i know one thing or two about studying useless crap-, living in your single mom's basement, but do you even fully support yourself daily?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2012, 02:40:31 PM »
Dont try to derail the thread punk, it's about you getting some tough realities forced into your pea brain. I'm completely rational, you re the little cumgobbler who came on here acting all badass while proving you have no idea what real life is about.

Not that i care about your education or job, you re probably studying some random useless crap that wont get you a job in the next decades, living in your single mom's basement, but do you even fully support yourself daily?
all you do is complain and complain you autistic moron

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2012, 02:43:57 PM »
all you do is complain and complain you autistic moron

Looks like you have no more arguments. I leave you bathing in your immaturity and stupidity, knowing full well you probably had no decent father presence to see things the way you do. Only delusional teens raised by single mothers spew the kind of shit you ve been spewing all thread long. While that road is behind me, it's in front of you.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2012, 02:45:25 PM »
Looks like you have no more arguments. I leave you bathing in your immaturity and stupidity, knowing full well you probably had no decent father presence to see things the way you do. Only delusional teens raised by single mothers spew the kind of shit you ve been spewing all thread long.
haha did they molest you in the orphenage? the way you are angry at people with parents

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2012, 03:23:31 PM »
I can tell you folk right now for a fact that Branch is making a ton of money with that transport company.  Trucking is one of the biggest businesses around because there's always some sort of goods that need to go from point A to point B.  My father was a truck driver for almost 50 years and he made good money from it.  If the shit ever really hit the fan for me, then I'll go out, get my CDL, and hit the road myself.

Branch had a successful gym but he was working a ton of hours operating it to make ends meet which is why he went to this business because these companies pretty much run themselves....you don't even need a warehouse......just some trucks, some drivers, and a radio dispatcher which could be in any office suite and you're in business.  You don't need to store anything because your job is to haul stuff. 

A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2012, 03:25:47 PM »
I can tell you folk right now for a fact that Branch is making a ton of money with that transport company.  Trucking is one of the biggest businesses around because there's always some sort of goods that need to go from point A to point B.  My father was a truck driver for almost 50 years and he made good money from it.  If the shit ever really hit the fan for me, then I'll go out, get my CDL, and hit the road myself.

Branch had a successful gym but he was working a ton of hours operating it to make ends meet which is why he went to this business because these companies pretty much run themselves....you don't even need a warehouse......just some trucks, some drivers, and a radio dispatcher which could be in any office suite and you're in business.  You don't need to store anything because your job is to haul stuff. 

this sounds fucking brilliant

what uberman said is true but in any business there is a lot of competition and costs

going to do this eventually with my buddy

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2012, 03:29:24 PM »
this sounds fucking brilliant

what uberman said is true but in any business there is a lot of competition and costs

going to do this eventually with my buddy

Uberman is a pessimist....funny one though but brutally honest.  However starting up a transport business is pretty minimal...it can be as simple as an F350 truck hauling a trailer aka Shipping Wars.

However, Branch's business grew pretty rapidly to the point where it now looks like this below.  Gotta give the guy props for putting his money into something substainable.

A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2012, 03:38:31 PM »

Uberman is a pessimist....funny one though but brutally honest.  However starting up a transport business is pretty minimal...it can be as simple as an F350 truck hauling a trailer aka Shipping Wars.

However, Branch's business grew pretty rapidly to the point where it now looks like this below.  Gotta give the guy props for putting his money into something substainable.

he does have a warehouse, interesting

however a lot of transportation companies are just an office building in the middle of a big parking, surrounded with some trucks and fuel pumps

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2012, 03:50:25 PM »
Don Long ran something similar and was a millionaire

I bet branch is up there with jay in finances probably even better

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Re: Branch Warren has a transport company, how profitable is such a thing
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2012, 09:24:33 AM »
must be good to be a baller ceo

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2012, 09:31:54 AM »
Haha, what a sore loser. I ll create my own business later without any debts or mortgages, cause i will be able to. Doubt you ever will.
I ll also be one of those who will still have a job when three quarters of the world population wont.
Lol at 7 year old being able to do the stuff people do in plants. Where do you even get these nonsensical so called "insults" from. Another young spoiled shitstain raised by a single mom who thinks his shit doesnt stink talking out of his ass and who probably never worked a day in his sorry life. For the info i earn 1800 dollars a month and only spend like 700 a month for the whole family.
Btw where did you read i work on an assembly line? lol. You re not even able to get your facts straight, that's a minimum when you try to stir up shit with someone else.

Wow bro, meltdown harder?
all drugs - TPPIIP

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2012, 09:41:48 AM »
any other business ideas that are feasible

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2012, 10:10:32 AM »
Look @ how insecure Branch is standing there in the video haha. Can you say social anxiety disorder  ???!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2012, 10:15:56 AM »
Looks like Branch doesn't need any of this bodybuilding-stuff at all.

He's doing very well for himself with his transportcompany.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2012, 10:29:17 AM »
Haha, what a sore loser. I ll create my own business later without any debts or mortgages, cause i will be able to.

hahaha with 1000 dollars you save each month. Good luck creating your "business company", what age you wanna start (80? 90?) ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2012, 10:38:13 AM »
must be good to be a bridge troll ceo
Fixed

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2012, 12:28:01 PM »
There is a rumor that Branch's transport company serves him well, to launder proceeds from steriod sales. Who do you think took over Dave Jacob's business.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2012, 12:33:03 PM »
Fixed
are you implying his wife and others are the ones who control everything?

hahaha with 1000 dollars you save each month. Good luck creating your "business company", what age you wanna start (80? 90?) ;D
Thanks for the attention, but dont worry for me.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2012, 12:38:36 PM »
There is a rumor that Branch's transport company serves him well, to launder proceeds from steriod sales. Who do you think took over Dave Jacob's business.

Lol.

You guys dont even know what he truly owns and what he doesnt from all the shit he exposes in his carefully scripted vids...

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2012, 12:49:44 PM »
Would you trust him with your valuables?

Have you seen the way he just tosses the weights around?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2012, 12:51:57 PM »
Would you trust him with your valuables?

Have you seen the way he just tosses the weights around?

LOL!!!