Author Topic: WYHI - I do every day  (Read 20913 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: WYHI - I do every day
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2012, 07:31:08 AM »
meh... i have 1 child and i am married (not to her mother)... we don't intend to have any more

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2012, 08:03:24 AM »
I always thought having children was selfish, it is no longer necessary to populate the globe for human survival reasons, as it stands now, we can't even provide essential resources to the majority of them, having children these days seems to be an extension of one's ego and a way of creating another human being in your own image, an attempt to become a GOD in ones own eyes.  Having children is also encouraged by the system, as the economics geniuses believe it is good for the economy (bad for a lot of other shit, but it's profitable) And this process of constantly pumping out children, rather than help the world, puts a further strain on already scarce resources.  It would make far more sense and be a lot less selfish to help feed, clothe and educate children that are already here but don't have access to these things.  The reason abortion is so popular is because it is generally utilised by those who don't plan for pregnancy and don't have the resources to raise a child successfully, the biggest improvements in Americas crime rate over the decades correlates with the rising abortion rate.  Less LOSERS having children that would later go on to be criminals.  

I can tell someone's been reading Freakonomics. The aborted crime rate theory is interesting but has received a lot of criticism for ignoring important factors.
from incomplete data

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2012, 09:07:49 AM »
I always thought having children was selfish, it is no longer necessary to populate the globe for human survival reasons, as it stands now, we can't even provide essential resources to the majority of them, having children these days seems to be an extension of one's ego and a way of creating another human being in your own image, an attempt to become a GOD in ones own eyes.  Having children is also encouraged by the system, as the economics geniuses believe it is good for the economy (bad for a lot of other shit, but it's profitable) And this process of constantly pumping out children, rather than help the world, puts a further strain on already scarce resources.  It would make far more sense and be a lot less selfish to help feed, clothe and educate children that are already here but don't have access to these things.  The reason abortion is so popular is because it is generally utilised by those who don't plan for pregnancy and don't have the resources to raise a child successfully, the biggest improvements in Americas crime rate over the decades correlates with the rising abortion rate.  Less LOSERS having children that would later go on to be criminals.  

We need to keep populating to take care of the older generations. It's like the old slave adage of holding a wolf by the ears, you don't like doing it, but you don't dare let it go. Can you imagine what would happen to the world with a decaying old population of people who can't take care of themselves, taken care of by a few fit young?  That, and the fact that Moslems will never stop procreating and we need to keep up (no racist).

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
Re: WYHI?
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2012, 09:08:51 AM »
nice looking trashy whore from bad family  ;D

yes, but they make a great fuck while it lasts.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2012, 09:11:12 AM »

i dont give the slightest fuck about marriage or having kids.

i thought , at age 20, the feelings for family and kids might come one day, but couldnt possibly imagine it back then.

and i still cant imagine it.

why would i marry and finance a kid only to be divorc from the later on fatso whale that was once a hottie youve married?

why settle with something that gets sour and worse every day, when theres better out there, and even economicaly, even prostitues are better.

thats how i see it.

^^
This! I can't see myself as a father/prisoner

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2012, 09:20:15 AM »

i thought , at age 20, the feelings for family and kids might come one day, but couldnt possibly imagine it back then.

why would i marry and finance a kid only to be divorc from the later on fatso whale that was once a hottie youve married?

why settle with something that gets sour and worse every day, when theres better out there, and even economicaly, even prostitues are better.

thats how i see it.

Its all good now when you're buff and could pull a lot of tail.

However, as you get older and lose your body and looks, less chicks will want to bang you. When you're 70, no 20 year old, let alone hot 50 year old is going to want you. You're going to be left alone (without wife/kids) to die. You may think, at that age, that growing old with someone may have been a good thing.

For what its worth, I am 31 and single, and will probably die alone (without a wife or kids).  :D
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2012, 09:37:33 AM »

However, as you get older and lose your body and looks, less chicks will want to bang you. When you're 70, no 20 year old, let alone hot 50 year old is going to want you. You're going to be left alone (without wife/kids) to die. You may think, at that age, that growing old with someone may have been a good thing.

For what its worth, I am 31 and single, and will probably die alone (without a wife or kids).  :D

Mind you, you might not bang 20 year old's for the rest of your life (unless you're a wealthy bastard of course), but more and more women don't have a child wish (around 8% in my country).

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2012, 09:43:12 AM »

That's what Thailand is for.

Always got to have a back-up plan if we make it that far  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2012, 09:46:13 AM »

good post

but quite honestly, it depends upon your drive, and how badly you want it

fat old ugly toads can pull hot sluts too, if they just try hard enough and have enough determination to do so

yes most hot sluts will turn them down, but if the remain relentless in their determination to get one then they will get one

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2012, 09:46:57 AM »

thats how i see it.

I wish I still had this mentality. Back when all I wanted to do was screw around I met a lot of good girls wanted more from me and now that I want a relationship all I find is filthy whores.  ;D

Cute girl btw...keep up the good work!

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2012, 09:47:19 AM »
 I thought Amy Winehouse was dead.

Galeniko started digging me up from my grave and I said No, No, No.....

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2012, 09:56:25 AM »
Post the PussyPics or People's TestPreparation Service

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2012, 10:06:04 AM »

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2012, 10:08:06 AM »
id rather go to prison.
who cares , if you stay consistent with lifestyle, one should look good til 50, after that, itll be prostitutes.

growing old next to a half ton whale or gargoyle, nah thx, and even if i reconsider one day, ill find some toothless granny, i got the charme ;D

At 50, if you still look really good - you'll have your pick of the available 35+ year old women.

When you eventually do find an attractive, sexy, unmarried 35 year old woman, you'll find out fairly quickly why she's still single.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2012, 10:19:06 AM »
we will see about that, so far i fuck the daylight out of her, the girl cant walk for couple minutes.

we do things theyre not even outlawed in the bible bc noone foreseen that stuff being done one day.

besides, if theres been cumshoot into mouth, into the vagine, into the anus and on to the feet, it already lasted long enough.

So this is the first time you've been with a chick that's a little more experimental in the sack?

It's exciting isn't it?

The next phase for your own sexual maturation is to get to the point where not only can you enjoy good sex with an attractive woman, you can do so without calling up all your friends and giving them the details before blogging, tweeting and posting details on Facebook & Getbig.

The phase after that, should you get there is where you realise that most women are freaks anyway, given a little encouragement. This woman has given you something you never had before and it's time to realise that your own sexual immaturity has prevented you from having this with other women. It is simply a matter of how you carry yourself. A woman should want to please you, not just the other way around. Make it known early on that stuff like anal isn't a treat for you but as necessary as breathing. Letting the relationship move forward sexually in the hope it will become more liberated later on or that you can broach these things down the road and you will have an unfulfilling relationship.

Just my 2c

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2012, 10:56:32 AM »
Mind you, you might not bang 20 year old's for the rest of your life (unless you're a wealthy bastard of course), but more and more women don't have a child wish (around 8% in my country).

What do you mean by this?
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2012, 10:58:36 AM »
id rather go to prison.
who cares , if you stay consistent with lifestyle, one should look good til 50, after that, itll be prostitutes.

growing old next to a half ton whale or gargoyle, nah thx, and even if i reconsider one day, ill find some toothless granny, i got the charme ;D

Sure, if nothing goes wrong that allows you to stay consistent with your lifestyle and maintaining your physique.

Unfortunately, you may develop MS or Parkinsons. Then you're confined to a one room apartment, staring at the wall, eating macaroni and cheese, and left helpless and alone.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2012, 10:59:14 AM »
That's what Thailand is for.

Always got to have a back-up plan if we make it that far  ;D

Lots of trannies.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2012, 11:00:36 AM »
good post

but quite honestly, it depends upon your drive, and how badly you want it

fat old ugly toads can pull hot sluts too, if they just try hard enough and have enough determination to do so

yes most hot sluts will turn them down, but if the remain relentless in their determination to get one then they will get one

Fat old ugly toads can pull sluts IF they have a lot of money. No slut is going to bang a 70 year old man who doesn't have a dime to his name.

I guess being married/having kids has its pros and cons.
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2012, 11:07:49 AM »
What do you mean by this?

There's a growing rate of women who don't have a child wish

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2012, 11:10:01 AM »

well, i do it, every day.

good girl, equals me in hotness

:-*

You can do better than that glaeniko. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 29, 2012, 11:10:38 AM »
wont last long, soon she ll find someone her age after figuring that trying to fuck her own father isnt as fun as she thought it would be.

Girls and sons

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 29, 2012, 11:17:33 AM »

White people actually do need to reproduce for human survival.  Savages are breeding like rabbits.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #73 on: December 29, 2012, 11:18:08 AM »
You can do better than that glaeniko. 

Say what? She's a hottie minus her tatts.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 29, 2012, 11:19:44 AM »
Say what? She's a hottie minus her tatts.

I'd enjoy fucking her no doubt, but I don't think she's exactly good looking.