Author Topic: Joe Rogan is a fucking idiot.  (Read 26095 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Joe Rogan is a fucking idiot.
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2012, 07:21:39 AM »
Joe Rogan is an intelligent genuine REAL MAN who is pretty funny also, he tends to be disliked by those whose IQ is in the double digits and are intimidated by his confidence and honesty.  How many young men are able to become self made, he is a successful comedian, a successful actor, writer and TV Personality and also a successful Commentator for some of the biggest sporting events in the world.  He is also a black belt at JJ, not hard to see why insecure douchebags would take a disliking to him.
::)
He's obnoxious as a commentator, numbnuts. I couldn't give a shit less about his personal life.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2012, 08:45:31 AM »
We all know that Joe likes his "gun" loaded and close to the head...

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2012, 09:21:56 AM »
No he doesn't  , he's an entertainer , he's good  for fans who need explanations that's it .

"STFU you stupid bitch FAGGOT no one cares."
!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2012, 09:42:34 AM »
And he doesn't have your irrational fear of guns either  ;)

Guns are just a tool. In this case a method for expressing impossible and horrific madness. That's what we have to get to the root of.

https://twitter.com/joerogan/status/279677907339718656
Irrational fear of GUNS!, WTF your feminine like exaggeration of other peoples view is the very reason men like you with this emasculate highly emotive view of the world shouldn't own guns.  Joe takes the piss out of GUN NUTS like you, he only just started Hunting with a GUN with the express purpose of eating what he caught, and I have expressed clearly, this is a legitimate reason for the use of a gun, as opposed to paranoid rednecks who live in constant fear of ambush or their government enslaving the population collecting an arsenal of guns and constantly and offensively defending their need to do so.

V

MikMaq

« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2012, 09:51:55 AM »
He's obnoxious as a commentator, numbnuts. I couldn't give a shit less about his personal life.
Who the fuck isn't. A commentator's job is to keep the idiot in the room from asking stupid questions.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2012, 09:55:41 AM »
Stop using words you don't even know the meaning of, he is far from obnoxious, he is well informed, confident and secure in his masculinity, and this combination tends to upset immature, insecure, fragile men.  You possibly find him unpleasant because you are projecting your own personality onto him.
V

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2012, 10:26:31 AM »
Stop using words you don't even know the meaning of, he is far from obnoxious, he is well informed, confident and secure in his masculinity, and this combination tends to upset immature, insecure, fragile men.  You possibly find him unpleasant because you are projecting your own personality onto him.

And you are the bitch who is afraid of guns? Whats the matter...did you find yourself in a pinch one time and find out that you weren't man enough to pull the trigger?
all drugs - TPPIIP

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2012, 10:39:41 AM »
And you are the bitch who is afraid of guns? Whats the matter...did you find yourself in a pinch one time and find out that you weren't man enough to pull the trigger?
Aren't you the crazy GUN NUT who claims to be a victim every time some one takes a GUN and kills a bunch of people?, aren't you that CRAZY GUN NUT who is desperately afraid and paranoid to the point you believe your government is after you and that home invaders are watching your house as we speak?  Aren't you that crazy GUN NUT who defends vigilantes when they MURDER innocent people and claim self defence?  One thing is for sure, you are a GUN NUT!and I'm not afraid of GUNS at all, I am afraid of unstable obsessional people stockpiling weapons because they fear their government is about to enslave the population and also hold a paranoid irrational fear that their home is about to be invaded any moment now and to overcome this bizarre cluster of mental illness, they create a false sense of security for themselves by owning an arsenal of high powered weapons.  You know, like the average Gun Nutter Nancy Lanza.  She seems as good an example as any to hold up AS A POSTER CHILD FOR PARANOID DELUSIONAL GUN NUTS!  Maybe if she had more guns everything would have been OK.   ::)
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2012, 10:47:44 AM »
Wrong. You seem to be extremely hung up on masculinity and projection, not to mention you seem to have some sort of superiority complex... Your constant need to try and point out these things in others speaks volumes on your YOUR insecurities dude.

Don't know the meaning of the word obnoxious, fucking lol, you sir, are a goddamn moron.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2012, 10:48:46 AM »
Are you really that stupid to think that there are no alien(s) present on Earth at this very moment?

Eat shit and fuck a goat.

Hi gh15
a

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2012, 10:48:47 AM »
Wrong. You seem to be extremely hung up on masculinity and projection, not to mention you seem to have some sort of superiority complex... Your constant need to try and point out these things in others speaks volumes on your YOUR insecurities dude.

Don't know the meaning of the word obnoxious, fucking lol, you sir, are a goddamn moron.
The irony of E-kul speaking on what obnoxious really means  ;D
follow the arrows

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2012, 11:05:00 AM »
you seem to have some sort of superiority complex... Your constant need to try and point out these things in others speaks volumes on your YOUR insecurities dude.

Your lack of self awareness is evident if every post you make, you start a thread pointing out how you hate a successful popular personality and that you personally find them unpleasant and you then insult anyone who disagrees with you.  You clearly don't understand the word obnoxious, now if you find Joe Rogan objectionable; offensive or odious, you have serious issues, either you are (1) projecting your own obnoxiousness onto him and are unaware of it, or (2) you have a limited understanding of the word obnoxious, or (3) perhaps you have never really experienced an obnoxious person (which is possible if you are only 15 years of age, which judging by your posts, this is quite likely).  My guess is a combination of 1 & 2 with a serious dose of insecurity and envy thrown in for good measure.  I don't feel a need to point out the overt personality conflicts in others, I only do it to help out the loved ones of the insecure douchebags.  Most people just ignore  and tolerate the douchebag LOSERS, I feel a particular need to help them along, not so much for the douchebags sake, but so others don't have to suffer their particular brand of foolishness. Your Welcome!
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2012, 11:07:00 AM »
Your lack of blah blah blah blah blah blah blah I write the same stupid shit over and over and think i'm making a point, but in reality no one gives a flying fuck about anything I say because I am an obnoxious, pretentious asshat
TL:DR:GFY

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2012, 11:08:23 AM »
Your lack of self awareness is evident if every post you make, you start a thread pointing out how you hate a successful popular personality and that you personally find them unpleasant and you then insult anyone who disagrees with you.  You clearly don't understand the word obnoxious, now if you find Joe Rogan objectionable; offensive or odious, you have serious issues, either you are (1) projecting your own obnoxiousness onto him and are unaware of it, or (2) you have a limited understanding of the word obnoxious, or (3) perhaps you have never really experienced an obnoxious person (which is possible if you are only 15 years of age, which judging by your posts, this is quite likely).  My guess is a combination of 1 & 2 with a serious dose of insecurity and envy thrown in for good measure.  I don't feel a need to point out the overt personality conflicts in others, I only do it to help out the loved ones of the insecure douchebags.  Most people just ignore  and tolerate the douchebag LOSERS, I feel a particular need to help them along, not so much for the douchebags sake, but so others don't have to suffer their particular brand of foolishness. Your Welcome!
STFU you stupid bitch nobody cares
follow the arrows

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2012, 11:08:32 AM »
I'm GAY, barely Literate and have an IQ of 54
WTF?
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2012, 11:09:15 AM »
I touch little boys when I'm not busy shitting myself at the sight of scary dogs
TL:DR:GFY

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2012, 11:09:31 AM »
Shockwave and I are lovers, leave him alone you big bully!
WTF?
V

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2012, 11:10:27 AM »
follow the arrows

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2012, 11:11:41 AM »
Joe Rogan is an intelligent genuine REAL MAN who is pretty funny also, he tends to be disliked by those whose IQ is in the double digits and are intimidated by his confidence and honesty.  How many young men are able to become self made, he is a successful comedian, a successful actor, writer and TV Personality and also a successful Commentator for some of the biggest sporting events in the world.  He is also a black belt at JJ, not hard to see why insecure douchebags would take a disliking to him.
UFC events are some of the largest sporting events in the world?

LMFAO youre an idiot

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2012, 11:11:48 AM »
I was anally raped by my Uncle, my cousin and my older brother and his friends. I Liked it!, turns out I was GAY anyway
:o
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2012, 11:15:23 AM »

No Doubt at all, fastest growing sport in the world, growing at a fast pace Internationally and tipped to be the most popular sport in the world by 2020.
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2012, 11:15:40 AM »

LMFAO youre an idiot
Don't blame him, it's not his fault his mom chose to smoke crack rather than worrying about the health of the fetus in her womb.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2012, 11:18:19 AM »
No Doubt at all, fastest growing sport in the world, growing at a fast pace Internationally and tipped to be the most popular sport in the world by 2020.
hhahaha man youre a dumb ass

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2012, 11:30:18 AM »
Intellectual behemoths clashing their swords and thus Einsteins remains rotating more severely than Pumpster's tongue on a young cat's asshole.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2012, 11:46:13 AM »
Joe Rogan is not an intellectual.

I've met Joe Rogan before at 10th Planet Jiujitsu down in LA, while training with Eddie Bravo for a week.  He is a very VERY nice guy, but an intellectual he is not and HE will also make sure to state that to any person that assumes as such.

He is one of those individuals with a type A personality that is intense about everything, but does not push his agenda onto you, unless you possibly know him at a personal level.

From the outside looking in, as someone who is certainly not in his circle of friends, he appeared to be nice enough.

"1"