• Getbig V
Re: :-)
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 07:38:14 AM »

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 08:57:40 PM »

so you have a pic with ariel ?

what exact significance does this have to with your opinion here ?

did ya get a seat at the cool kids table or did ya just give him your 5 bux and tell him it was "an honor to finally meet ya " ?

we all get pics when we go somewhere to see the fights...

are you trying to validate yourself with a pic with you and ariel ?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 01:43:15 PM »
so you have a pic with ariel ?

what exact significance does this have to with your opinion here ?

did ya get a seat at the cool kids table or did ya just give him your 5 bux and tell him it was "an honor to finally meet ya " ?

we all get pics when we go somewhere to see the fights...

are you trying to validate yourself with a pic with you and ariel ?

lol.  Significance?  There isn't any.  I was invited to the MMA awards and got to hang out with a bunch of the fighters and people who work behind the scenes.  That pic was taken at the "VIP Party" of the MMA Awards.  And yes, I did have seats in one of the VIP boxes.  And yes, it was a lot of fun for an MMA Geek like me.  

w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 04:29:20 PM »
the important question is did he ever find a kick-ass accountant?

LOL.  Some old guy was walking around handing out that book to everyone he met. 
w

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2013, 12:57:07 PM »
ariel is pretty cool, hes into the scene n does good interviews. thats cool pic mindspin
R

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2013, 01:15:30 PM »
lol.  Significance?  There isn't any.  I was invited to the MMA awards and got to hang out with a bunch of the fighters and people who work behind the scenes.  That pic was taken at the "VIP Party" of the MMA Awards.  And yes, I did have seats in one of the VIP boxes.  And yes, it was a lot of fun for an MMA Geek like me.  

just fuckin with ya...

love going to the fights and meeting some of the players

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2013, 02:02:06 PM »
Arial is the ultimate MMA geek. The eats, breathes and sleeps MMA. It's fun talking to him about rankings, dream matchups, etc.
w

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2013, 08:13:53 PM »
cant stand this twit.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2013, 10:37:50 AM »
w

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2013, 01:42:10 PM »
Ariel seems happy.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2013, 05:15:26 PM »
Who Arial?

not a good interviewer. just a fan with a microphone.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2013, 07:45:31 PM »
follow the arrows

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2013, 09:48:04 AM »
not a good interviewer. just a fan with a microphone.

I disagree and agree.  You're right, he's a fan with a mic, which is what makes him such a great interviewer.  He asks all the questions we want to know, he knows how to stir the pot and unlike most of his counterparts, he's not annoying.  I look forward to the MMA Hour every Monday.  He has the best guests on the show and always on a timely basis.

Who do you like better?
w

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2013, 10:16:48 AM »
I disagree and agree.  You're right, he's a fan with a mic, which is what makes him such a great interviewer.  He asks all the questions we want to know, he knows how to stir the pot and unlike most of his counterparts, he's not annoying.  I look forward to the MMA Hour every Monday.  He has the best guests on the show and always on a timely basis.

Who do you like better?

he only made it this far because of his odd name and goofy appearance lol. seems like a nice enough guy, but a shit interviewer, right place right time. as far as who do i think is better, i dont watch enough interviews to know any of the others, but i do like mauro ranallo as far as broadcasting skill goes.

inside mma is a far better show by the way..

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2013, 02:37:41 PM »
he only made it this far because of his odd name and goofy appearance lol. seems like a nice enough guy, but a shit interviewer, right place right time. as far as who do i think is better, i dont watch enough interviews to know any of the others, but i do like mauro ranallo as far as broadcasting skill goes.

inside mma is a far better show by the way..

Holy mother fucking shit do I HATE Mauro.  The guy is the 2nd most annoying color commentator in MMA (right behind michael schiavello).  He over uses the word "proverbial", he's always talking about "good chi" yet he doesn't have a clue what it means and he's always talking in that fake broadcaster voice. 

I like Ariel because he's one of us...a fan.  He started by going to the fights and with a mic, camera and persistence, and he's managed to be the most respected journalist in MMA.  He does actually have a degree in journalism.  Ok, enough Arial ass kissing from me.
w

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2013, 03:50:23 PM »
Holy mother fucking shit do I HATE Mauro.  The guy is the 2nd most annoying color commentator in MMA (right behind michael schiavello).  He over uses the word "proverbial", he's always talking about "good chi" yet he doesn't have a clue what it means and he's always talking in that fake broadcaster voice. 

I like Ariel because he's one of us...a fan.  He started by going to the fights and with a mic, camera and persistence, and he's managed to be the most respected journalist in MMA.  He does actually have a degree in journalism.  Ok, enough Arial ass kissing from me.

Mauro gets annoying, so does Rogaine they are just passionate about the sport is all. As far as broadcasting goes tho its Quadros all the way, guy is legend.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2013, 07:26:28 PM »
this is not a 'hit in order' thread?  ???
follow the arrows

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2013, 09:48:55 AM »
this is not a 'hit in order' thread?  ???

if it where, what order would you go in?
w

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2013, 06:49:17 PM »
  Cool Mind Spin