Author Topic: SEAN HANNITY LOSES HALF OF HIS AUDIENCE AFTER OBAMA WIN  (Read 8982 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: SEAN HANNITY LOSES HALF OF HIS AUDIENCE AFTER OBAMA WIN
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2013, 10:49:14 PM »
Your sources aren't "topnotch", either. All of them are left-winged editorials, which I knew from the start. And, it appears that the other two just parroted what was written in Salon.

Notice that they don't cite the actual numbers to show this alleged drop by 50% on Hannity's end.

"Why Hannity Lost Half Of His Viewers And Rachel Maddow Didn't"? PLEASE!!! That is a bald-faced lie, undoubtedly perpetrated to advance the wishful thinking that Obama's re-election spells the end for Fox News as cable news' top dog.

Anyone who follows the ratings knows that Hannity normally DOES NOT amass 3.6 million viewers. His numbers usually range between 1.7 to 2 million a night. In other words, after the election, things simply returned to normal.

Furthermore, Hannity has NEVER advanced a narrative that Romney would win in a landslide. How many times did Hannity go on the show and say Republicans need to act like it's the 4th quarter and they're down two TDs? How many times did Hannity plea with voters to show up (which, at least as the GOP base goes, they didn't; hence Obama won)?

Yes, he had Rove and Morris, who made such pics. He also had Pat Caddel, who said Romney ran the worst campaign he'd ever seen. He had Scott Rasmussen who said it'd be close and that Romney could possibly win the popular vote but lose the election.

He had Larry Sabato, who picked Obama to win at least 290 EC votes. And, that's the short list.

The guy who wrote the IBT article acts as if 3.6 million is standard fare for Hannity. Heck, even O'Reilly doesn't hit that mark on a regular basis. And, he's been the top cable news guy for 12 years.

Jesus..tone it down..you are really becoming a lapdog for FOX news and the conservatives...chill out and take it easy...Hannity did tout that they were going to win and basically guaranteed it.....you really have got the cheerleading outfit on today...put away the pom poms dude....

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2013, 11:11:19 PM »
Jesus..tone it down..you are really becoming a lapdog for FOX news and the conservatives...chill out and take it easy...Hannity did tout that they were going to win and basically guaranteed it.....you really have got the cheerleading outfit on today...put away the pom poms dude....

Hannity did no such thing. I've watched the show and the guests. I heard what Hannity said and posted it here. How do you go from "it's the 4th quarter and we're down two touchdowns" to a guaranteed landslide victory?

You're posting BS, based on left-winged sources. And you're calling ME a lapdog? PLEASE!!

Show me ONE QUOTE where Hannity guarantees a landslide Romney victory, not Hannity's guests (Rove, Morris, etc.) but Sean Hannity himself.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2013, 09:14:11 AM »

lost tape
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2013, 09:20:50 AM »
^^^

Racist post reported

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2013, 09:47:54 AM »
Hannity did no such thing. I've watched the show and the guests. I heard what Hannity said and posted it here. How do you go from "it's the 4th quarter and we're down two touchdowns" to a guaranteed landslide victory?

You're posting BS, based on left-winged sources. And you're calling ME a lapdog? PLEASE!!

Show me ONE QUOTE where Hannity guarantees a landslide Romney victory, not Hannity's guests (Rove, Morris, etc.) but Sean Hannity himself.

I have no idea about Hannity but FOX deliberetly faked the poll numbers.
How do you feel about that?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2013, 09:53:24 AM »
^^^
intentionally whork?

please cite your sources

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2013, 10:04:48 AM »
^^^
intentionally whork?

please cite your sources

FOX is my source.

They had Romney winning in their polls.

Who is pres again?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2013, 10:12:34 AM »
LMFAO so that means the INTENTIONALLY faked the polls?

hahahaha only mental pygmys make that jump in illogic

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2013, 01:24:34 PM »

I won't go as far as to say that FOX faked poll numbers but it is VERY VERY suspicious that FOX NEWS WAS THE ONLY MAJOR NEWS ENTITY THAT CALLED IT FOR ROMNEY....very wishful thinking???....or deliberately making a fake prediction???

whork may have a point....although he will never be able to prove it

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2013, 01:27:22 PM »

He didn't predict a landslide but he predicted a win...and didn't just predict...he basically GUARANTEED IT...this is one of the reasons why he and all of FOX NEWS was butthurt after election day..then he hypocritically said that he was NOW for the DREAM ACT after he relentlessly criticized Obama for months for being for it.......

JUST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WOW

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2013, 01:49:01 PM »

Yes FOX known for its honesty and credibility just happened to make a mistake in favor of the GOP nominee.

You are the mental pygmy here Tony if you really believe that.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2013, 02:27:32 PM »
Yes FOX known for its honesty and credibility just happened to make a mistake in favor of the GOP nominee.

I would hope to GOD that FOX wouldn't be so biased as to fake polls......but FOX has an obvious agenda

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2013, 02:46:27 PM »
I would hope to GOD that FOX wouldn't be so biased as to fake polls......but FOX has an obvious agenda

We both know, Tony included that they would do this.

Best case they are not faking but is incompetent.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2013, 02:56:48 PM »

LMFAO is Fox biased, absolutely they are just like MSNBC and CNN

does that mean that either of the three fake poll numbers?

If your logic is that b/c fox is biased they fake poll numbers do you also agree that MSNBC and CNN fake poll numbers as well b/c they are biased?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2013, 02:59:58 PM »
all news outlets around now have an agenda, MSNBC just took a story about a women defending her children with a gun and titled it "Trigger happy Atlanta mom shoots intruder in the face 5 times"

That doesnt mean they are out their faking poll numbers.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2013, 03:00:56 PM »
We both know, Tony included that they would do this.

Best case they are not faking but is incompetent.
Whether they would isnt the issue so would MSNBC but that doesnt mean you can say THEY DID DO THIS BRAINCHILD

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2013, 05:28:38 PM »
He didn't predict a landslide but he predicted a win...and didn't just predict...he basically GUARANTEED IT...this is one of the reasons why he and all of FOX NEWS was butthurt after election day..then he hypocritically said that he was NOW for the DREAM ACT after he relentlessly criticized Obama for months for being for it.......

JUST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WOW

Hannity didn't guarantee anything. Obviously, he wanted Romney to win. He repeatedly called himself "cautiously optimistic".

Furthermore, all of Fox News was not "butthurt" after election day. Beckel wasn't "butthurt"; neither were Williams, Powers, Marshall, Holder, Jackson, Colmes, Hill, Rivera, or any of the other liberals who are on the network. Or did you forget that there are plenty of liberals who work for Fox News?

That's to be expected. Two years ago, the MSNBC bunch were "butthurt", after the midterms. They were also "butthurt", after Scott Walker won the recall election.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2013, 05:34:45 PM »
Hannity didn't guarantee anything. Obviously, he wanted Romney to win. He repeatedly called himself "cautiously optimistic".

Furthermore, all of Fox News was not "butthurt" after election day. Beckel wasn't "butthurt"; neither were Williams, Powers, Marshall, Holder, Jackson, Colmes, Hill, Rivera, or any of the other liberals who are on the network. Or did you forget that there are plenty of liberals who work for Fox News?

That's to be expected. Two years ago, the MSNBC bunch were "butthurt", after the midterms. They were also "butthurt", after Scott Walker won the recall election.

HA!...you still have the pom poms out.....after the election, FOX spent some time insinuating that Obama may have been helped by election fraud.....and FOX began doing some investigation into this...THE ONLY NEWS ENTITY TO DO SO.....a case of being a sore loser...

come on McWay..get over it..move on

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2013, 05:38:35 PM »
fox news smart

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2013, 05:41:15 PM »
LMFAO is Fox biased, absolutely they are just like MSNBC and CNN

does that mean that either of the three fake poll numbers?

If your logic is that b/c fox is biased they fake poll numbers do you also agree that MSNBC and CNN fake poll numbers as well b/c they are biased?

I wouldnt be that surprised if CNN and MSNBC faked their poll numbers.

However their polls were correct and FOX's was not.

So FOX faked the poll numbers.

Its really not that hard.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2013, 05:41:22 PM »
HA!...you still have the pom poms out.....after the election, FOX spent some time insinuating that Obama may have been helped by election fraud.....and FOX began doing some investigation into this...THE ONLY NEWS ENTITY TO DO SO.....a case of being a sore loser...

come on McWay..get over it..move on

This has nothing to do with pom-poms. This is about refuting your blatantly false statements.

I didn't hear you complaining about "sore losers" when MSNBC was still whining about Walker, after he survived his recall. And don't even get me started about whining about election fraud. Libs have been complaining about this (especially on lib networks), since 2000.

Heck, even when both MSNBC and NBC called the recall race for Walker, Ed Schultz and his crew were still talking about fraud and the race not being over and such (with Schultz almost driven to tears).

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: January 06, 2013, 05:43:14 PM »
Whether they would isnt the issue so would MSNBC but that doesnt mean you can say THEY DID DO THIS BRAINCHILD

MSNBC is a bunch of retards but their poll data was correct.

They dont blatantly lie like FOX.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 06, 2013, 05:44:50 PM »
This has nothing to do with pom-poms. This is about refuting your blatantly false statements.

I didn't hear you complaining about "sore losers" when MSNBC was still whining about Walker, after he survived his recall. And don't even get me started about whining about election fraud. Libs have been complaining about this (especially on lib networks), since 2000.

Heck, even when both MSNBC and NBC called the recall race for Walker, Ed Schultz and his crew were still talking about fraud and the race not being over and such (with Schultz almost driven to tears).

I honestly only started watching MSNBC after the election..up until then I thought they were democratic shills...so I figured whats the point..........I have always watched some FOX NEWS so I am more familiar with their points of view.....but you are blatantly biased for FOX..in your eyes they can do no wrong

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: January 06, 2013, 05:46:41 PM »
I honestly only started watching MSNBC after the election..up until then I thought they were democratic shills...so I figured whats the point..........I have always watched some FOX NEWS so I am more familiar with their points of view.....but you are blatantly biased for FOX..in your eyes they can do no wrong

jesus what do you expect from someone that gets his news from hannity and rush

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2013, 05:49:42 PM »
Always amazed about how those who claim Fox isn't valid news know so much about what's on it, the programming, what Hannity says on his shows.

lol...Fox owns your small feeble minds.