Author Topic: Kevin Levrone Question  (Read 7621 times)

ukjeff

Re: Kevin Levrone Question
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2013, 10:09:24 AM »
shock/horror bodybuilder does G4P

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2013, 04:25:48 PM »
Only by word of mouth from an industry insider and a very good source but you explain this picture to me. I don't know about you but i don't know what set of circumstances would illicit this photo coming out. Don't act like it is so shocking. The source knew him pretty well.

Oh fuck off, this picture is all you got? Ya my brother told my sister that my grand mother 's best friend, ya the old ''inside source" trick, GTFOH,
We would have heard a story or 2 if he was that way, there are no secrets in the bodybuilding world, NONE, they all come out, big mouths everywhere

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2013, 04:39:49 PM »
kevin is  not gay....
l

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2013, 04:50:19 PM »
Ok, its worse than we thought.  This "Norwegian" is a schmoe of the highest order.

Norwegian on July 29, 2012 at 9:56 pm said:
ben, ive seen them hundreds of time each one of them already. I dont care if Kevin is 245 or 200. Its stil interesting to see how the moves look like when all the bones and hole structure are ment for the Olympia top 3. Take Kevins rigth arm. You put on the beef in fantasy and you see this arm can not be beaten. Well, take 99,9% of other arms. You put on tons of beef in fantasy and stil you realize its far from the upgraded Levrone arm.

Schmoetastic benefactors have no discretion these days, speaking of their pets' "hole structure" and the orgasmic joys of "beef in fantasy" in a public forum like that. For shame.