Author Topic: No judge jury required.  (Read 6662 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: No judge jury required.
« Reply #75 on: December 31, 2012, 11:06:57 AM »
I`ll tell you a funny story.  Austin never had a licence as he never obeyed traffic laws.  Most of the time he would just outrun the cops.  The kid was/is a daredevil.  One time we were with him in a new 4 door Lexus he had just bought, tore down, and put all kinds of parts in it.  It was not street legal at all.  It was around 3 am and not much traffic downtown and he says, "I`m going to show you something the King taught me". Well he gets behind a random car, centimeters from it and follows it for a good 5 miles, braking with it all the way, never leaving the centimeter distance.  It was unreal.  Then, he turns his car around, using the parking brake and floors it.  In that stretch we didn`t see any cars but there were 3 or 4 stoplights.  He keeps the car floored and blazes right through every single stop light, who knows how fast.  Kid was just crazy.

Last I talked to him he had gotten kicked out of Virginia Military Institute after George Bush pulled a lot of strings to get him in as a favor to Richard.
Cool story

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: No judge jury required.
« Reply #76 on: December 31, 2012, 12:04:20 PM »
In America we would have handled that like a bunch of pussies.