Author Topic: To all the getbiggers that want  (Read 1599 times)

wild willie

• Getbig V
To all the getbiggers that want
« on: January 01, 2013, 04:32:37 PM »
to whine and complain and keep using the same old excuse about drugs.......I ask you this......

what do you think would happen if we give 50 guys the exact same drug stack???? A lot of you fools think you would all look awesome.....right????

wrong!!!!!! You guys don't realize that training and food intake and genetics all factor in to how you will utlimately look.

my advice.......quit moaning and making excuses......and get in the gym and train......try to also increase your knowlege of training.....nutrition.. ..etc.

my 2 cents.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: To all the getbiggers that want
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 04:34:46 PM »
Oh brotha, yes, its genetics and drugs. We know this.  ::) ::)
X

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 04:37:09 PM »
to whine and complain and keep using the same old excuse about drugs.......I ask you this......

what do you think would happen if we give 50 guys the exact same drug stack???? A lot of you fools think you would all look awesome.....right????

wrong!!!!!! You guys don't realize that training and food intake and genetics all factor in to how you will utlimately look.

my advice.......quit moaning and making excuses......and get in the gym and train......try to also increase your knowlege of training.....nutrition.. ..etc.

my 2 cents.

TRUTH

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 04:38:26 PM »
No one is denying the training, discipline, food and genetics. The same as in any other  bodybuilding org. Only in the Pros. It's drugs and a shit ton of them.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2013, 04:39:17 PM »
Oh brotha, yes, its genetics and drugs. We know this.  ::) ::)
ass clown......did you read my post???? training knowlege......nutritiona l knowlege........don't forget that......smart ass!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 04:40:15 PM »
ass clown......did you read my post???? training knowlege......nutritiona l knowlege........don't forget that......smart ass!

Yes, because increasing your knowledge of nutrition and training will make you look like ronnie coleman  ::) ::)

Whats the point of this thread? its obvious that with hard work one can achieve a good body. No one said otherwise. When we say "all drugs" we are referring to elite bodybuilders. No shit a hard work ethic will make you achieve a decent to good physique. Wow, you hit the nail on the head.  ::)
X

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 04:40:45 PM »
No one is denying the training, discipline, food and genetics. The same as in any other  bodybuilding org. Only in the Pros. It's drugs and a shit ton of them.
the pros understand more than just drugs.......imho

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2013, 04:42:59 PM »
Yes, because increasing your knowledge of nutrition and training will make you look like ronnie coleman  ::) ::)

Whats the point of this thread? its obvious that with hard work one can achieve a good body. No one said otherwise. When we say "all drugs" we are referring to elite bodybuilders. No shit a hard work ethic will make you achieve a decent to good physique. Wow, you hit the nail on the head.  ::)
go fuck yourself......you are a smart ass......that is ALL YOU HAVE TO OFFER HERE!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2013, 04:43:02 PM »
the pros understand more than just drugs.......imho

what does this mean?

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2013, 04:44:46 PM »
what does this mean?
come on dude......you know what this means......they understand what works.....food wise.....training wise.....they know their body......they have done it for years.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2013, 04:54:38 PM »
go fuck yourself......you are a smart ass......that is ALL YOU HAVE TO OFFER HERE!

Not really. I offer many things to other threads made by other members, besides a smart ass answer. I do not always provide such answers.

However, you're saying something (proper food and training) that is already known. No one ever denied that with hard work, good training, and good food one can achieve a good body. In fact, countless people here have said that others need to eat better and exercise, since so many people are overweight. So its obvious we already know this.

Besides that, its obvious that pro bodybuilding is mostly drugs and genetics. Without those two factors, all the hard work and will and food and good training wont make you look like a ronnie coleman. Plain and simple.

And if you have good drugs and awesome genetics, you can probably slack on training and your diet and still look damn good. Look at flex wheeler.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2013, 04:58:21 PM »
come on dude......you know what this means......they understand what works.....food wise.....training wise.....they know their body......they have done it for years.

Correct. All things being equal, food, drugs, discipline, and training, the only thing that separates them is genetics. The top pros are the guys that take the most drugs with the best genetics.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2013, 05:07:33 PM »

Fuck off you cock sucker, Howard already has a thread regarding this issue.