Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
February 13, 2016, 04:02:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Over 45 training  (Read 63701 times)
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #1300 on: February 10, 2016, 10:31:12 AM »

The outlaw bikers here are involved in drug sales mainly meth. They are also involved in prostitution and intimidation "protection" collections.  They invade southern Jersey bars where they intimidate the owner into giving them a cut for their business.  They also have a creed that if one of them get into a fight they all will attack the one fighting their member. They are scum bags that pretend to be patriotic.

Now most Harley riders are guys that wear outfits pretending to be outlaw bikers. They belong to legit social clubs and they are good guys.
I met them in Scotland and they were wild. A school Friend is still a Patched member i am not. I was asked here in Germany to get to know their Chapter. They have a few chapters here.
Report to moderator   Logged
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

TEAM 5'8 AND UNDER

« Reply #1301 on: February 10, 2016, 08:45:26 PM »

back

underhanded hammer pulldowns warmup plate aside for 20,,plate and 25 sidex10/2 plates x10/2plates and 10 a side x10
narrow grip tbar roe elevated version body face down on pad,,2 plates ,2 and 25 x2..10/10/8
low pully rows ,,165/180/195
one arm db rows off rack,,80/90/95
standing wide bar pulls to waist x3

weighted hypers 3x12-15 45 lb plate

traps
shrugs 185x12/225x12,275x10/275x10/275x10,225x12

abs
treadmill
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #1302 on: February 10, 2016, 09:21:46 PM »

GREAT OBSERVATIONS....

One way to avoid talking is to wear earphones. You don't need to have the tunes turned on, just pretend you cannot hear what your friend is saying because your concentrating on the "music."
oldtimer1
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #1303 on: February 11, 2016, 05:34:40 AM »

One way to avoid talking is to wear earphones. You don't need to have the tunes turned on, just pretend you cannot hear what your friend is saying because your concentrating on the "music."

Great advices.
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #1304 on: February 11, 2016, 05:49:15 AM »

Great advices.
Laughed when I read it  Grin
oldtimer1
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #1305 on: February 11, 2016, 09:15:14 AM »

Trained delt and arms:

Military press 3 x 8 115lbs (shoulder is hurting. Tried to do controlled full range)
Machine press 1 x 8 (hurt shoulder more than the bar presses)
Machine delt laterals 3 x 10
Rear delt machines 2 x 10
barbell shrug 2 x 10 245lbs

EZ barbell curl 2 x 10 95lbs
Machine scott curl 2 x 10
Pulley curl with straight bar 2x12
rope curl 1 x 12

Traditional tricep push downs 3 x 12
machine tricep 2 x 10
skull crushers 2 x 8
reverse grip D ring tricep 2 x 10

forearm wrist curls 2 x 25 95lbs
reverse grip curls 2 x 12

hanging leg raises 2 x 20
machine crunches 2 x 15

Gym Observations: 

Two loud 20 something in shape muscle heads talking about their diets. "I just can't keep on track." Second guy, " Ya, I went to McDonalds and ate three burgers with fries with a shake."  Wish I was young again and could look that good eating like that.
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

TEAM 5'8 AND UNDER

« Reply #1306 on: February 11, 2016, 09:40:17 AM »

Trained delt and arms:

Military press 3 x 8 115lbs (shoulder is hurting. Tried to do controlled full range)
Machine press 1 x 8 (hurt shoulder more than the bar presses)
Machine delt laterals 3 x 10
Rear delt machines 2 x 10
barbell shrug 2 x 10 245lbs

EZ barbell curl 2 x 10 95lbs
Machine scott curl 2 x 10
Pulley curl with straight bar 2x12
rope curl 1 x 12

Traditional tricep push downs 3 x 12
machine tricep 2 x 10
skull crushers 2 x 8
reverse grip D ring tricep 2 x 10

forearm wrist curls 2 x 25 95lbs
reverse grip curls 2 x 12

hanging leg raises 2 x 20
machine crunches 2 x 15

Gym Observations: 

Two loud 20 something in shape muscle heads talking about their diets. "I just can't keep on track." Second guy, " Ya, I went to McDonalds and ate three burgers with fries with a shake."  Wish I was young again and could look that good eating like that.

RICH I HEAR YA ON THE SHOULDER THING,PRIOR TO THE TWEAK I DID IN OCT SMOOTH SAILING PRESSING ON CHEST /DELTS,NOW I'M FRUSTRATED WITH THE PAIN ON THOSE LIFTS EVERYTHING ELSE IS GREAT,,,MY EGO WANTS THE PRESSING #'S BACK.....MY SHOULDER IS FINE OTHERWISE SLEEPING,MOVING AROUND,,,ROM WITHOUT LIFTING,,WHEN I GO ACROSS MY BODY WITH THAT ARM TO DO SOMETHING THATS WHEN IT WILL GO 'WHOA',,,I'M LEARNING TO GO SLOW ,STEADY ,REPS LOCK OUT TOP AND NOT SO DEEP DOWN I CAN'T ON CERTAIN THINGS,,OH WELL,,,
oldtimer1
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #1307 on: February 11, 2016, 09:51:21 AM »

RICH I HEAR YA ON THE SHOULDER THING,PRIOR TO THE TWEAK I DID IN OCT SMOOTH SAILING PRESSING ON CHEST /DELTS,NOW I'M FRUSTRATED WITH THE PAIN ON THOSE LIFTS EVERYTHING ELSE IS GREAT,,,MY EGO WANTS THE PRESSING #'S BACK.....MY SHOULDER IS FINE OTHERWISE SLEEPING,MOVING AROUND,,,ROM WITHOUT LIFTING,,WHEN I GO ACROSS MY BODY WITH THAT ARM TO DO SOMETHING THATS WHEN IT WILL GO 'WHOA',,,I'M LEARNING TO GO SLOW ,STEADY ,REPS LOCK OUT TOP AND NOT SO DEEP DOWN I CAN'T ON CERTAIN THINGS,,OH WELL,,,

I really want to bench again with a bar but it's just too embarrassing with the bad shoulder. I remember 10 years ago where every chest day I would go up to around 285lbs for my last set. Now using 165lbs for reps is all I can do know.  When I look in the mirror and move my arm around I can see the shoulder is off. It's drooping down a little.  Maybe this is from having a bicep rupture in the past. I remember my shoulder gave me trouble after that.

One guy said do what you can do and fuck the embarrassment. Maybe I should just do a couple of sets in benching with 135lbs and progress from there. Maybe I should just give weights for chest and just do push ups. That actually isn't that bad of an option. 
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

TEAM 5'8 AND UNDER

« Reply #1308 on: February 11, 2016, 09:55:59 AM »

I really want to bench again with a bar but it's just too embarrassing with the bad shoulder. I remember 10 years ago where every chest day I would go up to around 285lbs for my last set. Now using 165lbs for reps is all I can do know.  When I look in the mirror and move my arm around I can see the shoulder is off. It's drooping down a little.  Maybe this is from having a bicep rupture in the past. I remember my shoulder gave me trouble after that.

One guy said do what you can do and fuck the embarrassment. Maybe I should just do a couple of sets in benching with 135lbs and progress from there. Maybe I should just give weights for chest and just do push ups. That actually isn't that bad of an option. 
DUDE I'M READING YOUR STORY AND LIVING IT TO A TTTT,,,RIGHT NOW...I SEE IT ON SIDE LATERALS MY ONE SHOULDER'HURT'ONE IS LIKE POPPING INTO DIFFERENT SHAPE AT TOP MOVEMENT LIKE IT'HITCH'THERE DOSEN'T WANT TO GO LEVEL,BUT ITS SIZE IS FINE ..IT ACTUALLY GETS MORE PUMPED THAN R/S WHICH IS PAIN FREE..WEIRD,COMPENSATION MAYBE...
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #1309 on: February 12, 2016, 01:42:33 AM »

Long day for me today. Getting picked up soon to help a guy move house then work tonight. I doubt if I'll have any time or energy for training.
oldtimer1
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #1310 on: February 12, 2016, 10:48:22 AM »

DUDE I'M READING YOUR STORY AND LIVING IT TO A TTTT,,,RIGHT NOW...I SEE IT ON SIDE LATERALS MY ONE SHOULDER'HURT'ONE IS LIKE POPPING INTO DIFFERENT SHAPE AT TOP MOVEMENT LIKE IT'HITCH'THERE DOSEN'T WANT TO GO LEVEL,BUT ITS SIZE IS FINE ..IT ACTUALLY GETS MORE PUMPED THAN R/S WHICH IS PAIN FREE..WEIRD,COMPENSATION MAYBE...

What is R/S?

Went to Atlantic city with the wife for a Valentine getaway.  Drank way too much and I'm hurting now. I was just going to drink beer but the wife bought in a bottle of Fireball that she likes in the luggage.  Add Fireball onto the list of things I will never drink again.

We went to Harrah's and they had a fun cover band.  We were on the dance floor like two fools.  It was a lot of fun.  Spent a lot of money but the wife finally had a good day gambling.  Enough to cover our whole trip except for $100.  
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #1311 on: February 12, 2016, 04:25:48 PM »

Long day for me today. Getting picked up soon to help a guy move house then work tonight. I doubt if I'll have any time or energy for training.

This guy and you must be very strong to be able to move a house.  Grin
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #1312 on: February 12, 2016, 04:27:37 PM »

What is R/S?

Went to Atlantic city with the wife for a Valentine getaway.  Drank way too much and I'm hurting now. I was just going to drink beer but the wife bought in a bottle of Fireball that she likes in the luggage.  Add Fireball onto the list of things I will never drink again.

We went to Harrah's and they had a fun cover band.  We were on the dance floor like two fools.  It was a lot of fun.  Spend a lot of money but the wife finally had a good day gambling.  Enough to cover our whole trip except for $100. 

Your wife sounds like a winner!  Wink
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

TEAM 5'8 AND UNDER

« Reply #1313 on: February 12, 2016, 08:34:20 PM »

What is R/S?

Went to Atlantic city with the wife for a Valentine getaway.  Drank way too much and I'm hurting now. I was just going to drink beer but the wife bought in a bottle of Fireball that she likes in the luggage.  Add Fireball onto the list of things I will never drink again.

We went to Harrah's and they had a fun cover band.  We were on the dance floor like two fools.  It was a lot of fun.  Spent a lot of money but the wife finally had a good day gambling.  Enough to cover our whole trip except for $100.  
r/s,,,right side..

njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

TEAM 5'8 AND UNDER

« Reply #1314 on: February 12, 2016, 09:24:02 PM »

delt/bi/forearms

press machine wide and inner grip..lots of warmup sets lighter weight ..did 3 and 3 work sets inner/outer
side raises 20/25/25/30/30 dbs reps 10-12 range
seated rear lateral raise 20/25/30/30
underhanded fr raise with premade curl bar 40/50/60

bis
supersetted curls with hammer curls great pump..bi's are boring set ,set bla bla..65 with 30lbs,85/35's x2
seated curl machine x3 120/130/145
across body hammers 40/45
curl bar close iner grip on bar premade 70/80 low point to mid 1/2 part of full reps ..

did 6 sets forearms cable wrist curls fr and back
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #1315 on: Today at 02:22:57 AM »

This guy and you must be very strong to be able to move a house.  Grin
Grin was a long day but had a good laugh. Just wasted so much time driving back and forth to the new house.  I will do a full body blast today and cardiovascular training.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!