Author Topic: Anyone else psyched for the Roseanne show revival?  (Read 1912 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Anyone else psyched for the Roseanne show revival?
« on: March 05, 2018, 06:53:46 PM »
I grew up on the show and it's pretty cool that it's coming back with the entire cast (even both Becky's)!  ;D
John Goodman WAS the show to me. I'm excited about this.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: Anyone else psyched for the Roseanne show revival?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 06:56:32 PM »
Chick from scrubs is still hot af.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 06:59:38 PM »
Chick from scrubs is still hot af.

Oh yeah I forgot you're a decade younger than me. You were pretty much born when the show started. Anyone my age (40) who actually have memories of the show growing up?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 07:15:23 PM »
Yes great show. Look forward to seeing it. I made a thread about it on the political board.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2018, 07:16:14 PM »
Oh yeah I forgot you're a decade younger than me. You were pretty much born when the show started. Anyone my age (40) who actually have memories of the show growing up?

I'm 36, and I have such memories, so perhaps that age can be pushed back to...33 maybe?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2018, 07:37:42 PM »
How are they going to do it with both Beckys?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2018, 07:52:48 PM »
Not me.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2018, 08:52:45 PM »
How are they going to do it with both Beckys?

Black guy calling a white girl "Becky" racist post reported!  ;D

I read somewhere one will be Becky (probably the original) and the other will be like a surrogate mother to her child.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2018, 09:08:20 PM »

Danimal77, I hadn't thought to ask you about another show, which you may have watched, given your age demographic.  Did you watched the original Unsolved Mysteries series hosted by Robert Stack?  I loved that show, and still do.  It is indeed my favourite show, as well as my Chromecast nickname, LOL.

I'm watching it right now, in fact.  :)  Then I came back to Getbig and saw this thread, and figured that you may be familiar.  Even if you didn't watch it as a child/teen, it would have been on TV at that time.

I'm happy that Unsolved Mysteries FINALLY made it to Amazon Prime.  Literally for years, the only place to find it was on torrents, in horrible quality at that.  :-\  It finally came to Amazon Prime at the start of 2017, and I have loved watching it there ever since.  If I'm not mistaken, Amazon Prime also has the original Roseanne series.  I know I scrolled past it on there today - unless it was in a "Coming Soon" section, or something like that.  :)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2018, 09:12:47 PM »
UM was awesome. Most of them were on Youtube until a couple years ago, they all got pulled.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2018, 09:24:09 PM »
UM was awesome. Most of them were on Youtube until a couple years ago, they all got pulled.

Wow!  Nice to see a fellow fan.  ;)  SitcomsOnline has a good UM message board - it's pretty on-point, and mostly apolitical.  Getbig is pretty good like that too.  The difference is, when Getbig is political, it tends to lean the same way I do politically.  SitcomsOnline is a lot more liberal/leftist in origin.  Maybe I will start posting there again.

As to the YouTube UM apocalypse that you mentioned, I remember that.  It happened more than once.  Cosgrove Meurer Productions stated that they could not post episodes online due to contracts they had with the various Hollywood guilds [acting/writing].  So, aside from used copies of some box sets they released around 2004-2006, and the VHS rips on torrents that I mentioned my last post, you basically couldn't find this show anywhere.  It was so annoying that my favourite childhood TV show - and basically the ONLY show I ever cared a lot about - could not be found in its complete form anywhere online.  :-\

But that was until it was released on Amazon Prime in January of 2017.  It's been fine ever since, even though some episodes are missing [from basically every season], and the pre-Robert Stack Unsolved Mysteries specials from 1987 and 1988 are not online either - either I believe I have all of those on VHS rips from the torrents.

It's been nice having most of the series on Amazon Prime.  Precious memories. :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2018, 09:27:03 PM »
She’s a Trump supporter so I’m in

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2018, 02:49:55 AM »
Black guy calling a white girl "Becky" racist post reported!  ;D

I read somewhere one will be Becky (probably the original) and the other will be like a surrogate mother to her child.

Lol

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2018, 03:15:44 AM »
Dan was great,rest of cast was blah.How is Dan back if he died?why is there now a black kid?2 Becky’s now,just whole thing seems weird.

be back

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2018, 04:04:11 AM »
Danimal77, I hadn't thought to ask you about another show, which you may have watched, given your age demographic.  Did you watched the original Unsolved Mysteries series hosted by Robert Stack?  I loved that show, and still do.  It is indeed my favourite show, as well as my Chromecast nickname, LOL.

I'm watching it right now, in fact.  :)  Then I came back to Getbig and saw this thread, and figured that you may be familiar.  Even if you didn't watch it as a child/teen, it would have been on TV at that time.

I'm happy that Unsolved Mysteries FINALLY made it to Amazon Prime.  Literally for years, the only place to find it was on torrents, in horrible quality at that.  :-\  It finally came to Amazon Prime at the start of 2017, and I have loved watching it there ever since.  If I'm not mistaken, Amazon Prime also has the original Roseanne series.  I know I scrolled past it on there today - unless it was in a "Coming Soon" section, or something like that.  :)

Matt, its about Rosanne, not the shit you want to talk about, Fucks sake mate...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2018, 04:18:54 AM »
who has time 4 this shit oh your typical gb cucking crew
A

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2018, 04:49:00 AM »
WOW the girl that played Darlene is a lesbo. What a shocker.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2018, 05:08:32 AM »
I don't get psyched for anything anymore.  I'm a jaded, bitter, miserable prick and at this point my emotions are limited to either hate or disgust.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2018, 06:40:01 AM »
I don't get psyched for anything anymore.  I'm a jaded, bitter, miserable prick and at this point my emotions are limited to either hate and disgust.
   :)

werewolf operative

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2018, 06:40:27 AM »
No.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2018, 06:47:28 AM »
I grew up on the show and it's pretty cool that it's coming back with the entire cast (even both Becky's)!  ;D
John Goodman WAS the show to me. I'm excited about this.

what is this a game of who doesn't belong in the picture? Hint dark girl ;D
p

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2018, 10:58:19 AM »
I`d like to kick Roseann in the throat repeatedly.