Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 30, 2014, 09:34:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the White Race Survive?  (Read 5414 times)
Archer77
Getbig V
*****
Gender: Male
Posts: 11517

Team Shizzo


« Reply #175 on: January 08, 2013, 10:12:34 AM »

how about you leave me alone and we agree to disagree???....obviously I have struck some type of nerve in you and you can't get over it....lets just leave each other alone and move on...this is becoming annoying.....you say I';m a racist???..fine...I say you're a racist???..fine...leave it at that....

The only nerve you have struck is the one which governs my disdain for the ignorant.  You can't prove I'm racist but you insist I am.  You call me a racist because you believe it will put me on the defensive like it does every other guilty white person you encounter. You couldn't be more wrong.  The fact is, you've been racist and provoked racism on several occasions and will continue to do so.  I don't see the confusion.  
Report to moderator   Logged

A
quadzilla456
Time Out
Getbig IV
*
Posts: 3499

Getbig!


« Reply #176 on: January 08, 2013, 10:21:47 AM »

The only nerve you have struck is the one which governs my disdain for the ignorant.  You can't prove I'm racist but you insist I am.  You call me a racist because you believe it will put me on the defensive like it does every other guilty white person you encounter. You couldn't be more wrong.  The fact is, you've been racist and provoked racism on several occasions and will continue to do so.  I don't see the confusion.  
Calling you a racist is their weapon to try and silence you. I maintain everyone is racist. Racism is the reason we have different races in the first place. These liberals act like racism is the worst evil in the world. What utter horseshit. I see racism as taking pride in your own people and culture, and wanting to preserve and further your own against the onslaughts of other races that are different. That's just respecting the laws of nature. Nature has no respect for any group of similar living organisms that don't act together to preserve their group. They go extinct.

I don't wish a black girl to be raped or murdered or oppressed. I hope she thrives in her community in her own country. And the same for a white girl. That's the real evil. Any heinous crime committed against another. Trying to preserve your culture and people is not a crime!
Report to moderator   Logged
Mr Nobody
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 40334


Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.


« Reply #177 on: January 08, 2013, 10:22:32 AM »

No we won't last .
Report to moderator   Logged
_bruce_
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 16385


Anus Rising


« Reply #178 on: January 08, 2013, 01:27:01 PM »

Calling you a racist is their weapon to try and silence you. I maintain everyone is racist. Racism is the reason we have different races in the first place. These liberals act like racism is the worst evil in the world. What utter horseshit. I see racism as taking pride in your own people and culture, and wanting to preserve and further your own against the onslaughts of other races that are different. That's just respecting the laws of nature. Nature has no respect for any group of similar living organisms that don't act together to preserve their group. They go extinct.

I don't wish a black girl to be raped or murdered or oppressed. I hope she thrives in her community in her own country. And the same for a white girl. That's the real evil. Any heinous crime committed against another. Trying to preserve your culture and people is not a crime!
Report to moderator   Logged

[
L00n
Getbig IV
****
Posts: 1310


Bulgaria


« Reply #179 on: January 08, 2013, 01:50:59 PM »

You're kidding.. right?

Slavery was a walk in the park compared to the holocaust.

qft ..
Report to moderator   Logged
James28
Getbig IV
****
Gender: Male
Posts: 3426


toilet roll of peace


« Reply #180 on: January 08, 2013, 02:26:18 PM »

Off course the white race will continue to survive. You fuckers are looking at this all wrong. Numbers never mattered. The whites in South Africa controlled the blacks in that country. The white population numbered in at 3-5% of total population whilst the blacks made up the rest. So 95%+. Yet they were controlled like little marionettes despite outnumbering the opposition nearly 10/1.

You think that cannot happen again if needed?

Unfortunately ethnic culture (apart from select Asian nations) haven't proven themselves able to run a fucking country properly with everything that it include. 204 countries in this world and every single one of them that's predominantly white, is a target for immigration. There's a lot of telling in that.
Report to moderator   Logged

*
Method101
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 7820





« Reply #181 on: January 08, 2013, 03:25:59 PM »

Off course the white race will continue to survive. You fuckers are looking at this all wrong. Numbers never mattered. The whites in South Africa controlled the blacks in that country. The white population numbered in at 3-5% of total population whilst the blacks made up the rest. So 95%+. Yet they were controlled like little marionettes despite outnumbering the opposition nearly 10/1.

You think that cannot happen again if needed?

Unfortunately ethnic culture (apart from select Asian nations) haven't proven themselves able to run a fucking country properly with everything that it include. 204 countries in this world and every single one of them that's predominantly white, is a target for immigration. There's a lot of telling in that.
The difference is that the majority of blacks in South Africa did not have AR15s readily available to them.
Report to moderator   Logged
Roger Bacon
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 21019


Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails


« Reply #182 on: January 08, 2013, 06:21:51 PM »

qft ..

I was being sarcastic as fuck....  Roll Eyes
Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!