Author Topic: what are some not-so-nice things you have done ?  (Read 13136 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: what are some not-so-nice things you have done ?
« Reply #100 on: January 06, 2013, 03:36:53 PM »
  Do NOT fuck Family. How can you fuck your brother's woman?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #101 on: January 06, 2013, 03:48:24 PM »
I hope you are joking... Only a true piece of shit would do this to his own family.

nah...  when we were in the kitchen eating I purposely said "nice job bro you got you a nice girl seems sweet"  i purposely said it a bit loud so she would overhear cause i could notbelieve he was ACTUALLY with this chick...

she said "im not his girl"  he goes "were just really good friends"

Im thinking ummm buddy thats alot differently than what youve been telling me. was it a douche move yes but not like you guys are making it..if he told me he slept with the chick I would of never layed a hand on her
l

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #102 on: January 06, 2013, 03:48:42 PM »
I hope "flintstones" gets what's coming to him in a near future, and more.
Everything he has done to others, but magnified.

What goes around comes around.

Flintstones will eventually find the woman of his dreams, and get married, but after 5 months, it is revealed that she has been sleeping with his brother on the side, always complaining on headaches when with flintstones.

Well deserved.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #103 on: January 06, 2013, 04:01:32 PM »
Lol @ people being surprised at what a piece of shit flintstones is. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #104 on: January 06, 2013, 04:04:09 PM »
nah...  when we were in the kitchen eating I purposely said "nice job bro you got you a nice girl seems sweet"  i purposely said it a bit loud so she would overhear cause i could notbelieve he was ACTUALLY with this chick...

she said "im not his girl"  he goes "were just really good friends"

Im thinking ummm buddy thats alot differently than what youve been telling me. was it a douche move yes but not like you guys are making it..if he told me he slept with the chick I would of never layed a hand on her

Dude... If my best friend has been scamming and hanging on a chick for some time... Even if he's only maybe kissed her or taken her out... She's off limits... A family member?!

That's a million times worse.

I don't care how you "say it"... It's shitty.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 06, 2013, 04:06:24 PM »
Flintstones does not deserve the title "Getbigger" nor the moniker "All around Big dude".

Let it be known from here-on, that Flintstones is prohibited to use the Getbigger-title in his Curiculum Vitae.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #106 on: January 06, 2013, 04:12:12 PM »
Lol @ people being surprised at what a piece of shit flintstones is. :D

Seriously... I had no idea.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: January 06, 2013, 04:16:11 PM »
Flintstones should be ostracized from "Gossip & Opinions", and only allowed to write in the ( Industry Business Technology Board ).

Three_Holmes though, now THAT's a class-act!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #108 on: January 06, 2013, 04:18:59 PM »
Flintstones does not deserve the title "Getbigger" nor the moniker "All around Big dude".

Let it be known from here-on, that Flintstones is prohibited to use the Getbigger-title in his Curiculum Vitae.

choke on my  middle finger asswipe
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/photo652g.jpg/
l

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #109 on: January 06, 2013, 04:24:21 PM »
I was banging this chick on and off for a month, she had just broken up after 5 yrs with her BF, i got sick of her, so i stopped replying to her sms's and returning phone calls, i went out clubbing in sydney, a Club called SOHO, I
 was talking to this chick from Melbourne, then Fiona the girl i was hitting off and on bursted in our convo and was like "you arrogant c.unt, dont you ever disrespect me again" i threw my drink on the whore, she cried and disappeared out the door, the melbourne girl wasnt impressed so she left, i went back to my place and fiona sends me a message "Im sorry for yelling at you tonight" i replied "that was not nice, but thats ok, where are you know now? come by?" she was over in 15 mins, we fucked like animals....Girls are fucken dumb

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #110 on: January 06, 2013, 04:25:10 PM »
About 3am shared a taxi with 2 of my friends and some random kid we got talking to who promised us a house party. On the way to the party he started talking shit in the back seat (I was in the front he was in the back with my 2 friends). He said he was gonna get my ass kicked when we got to the house party. So I told the taxi driver to pull over and he was ignoring me. So I shout at him to pull over again and open the door so he will take me seriously, he slows down to the hard shoulder. I get out and pull my friends out and get in the back and push the guy's face to the window and smash him about 5 or 6 times he put up a fight for a bit he hit me once but stopped then he knew he was fucked. Taxi driver, a black Nigerian guy in total disbelief, look on his face was priceless. I walked down the road and flagged another taxi and went home.

But yeah, I didn't feel sorry for it either.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #111 on: January 06, 2013, 04:40:05 PM »
l

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #112 on: January 06, 2013, 04:48:10 PM »
I'm not trying to judge... Really... And you're right, I only know what you've told us to this point... I don't know everything about your family dynamic or any of that stuff.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #113 on: January 06, 2013, 04:58:03 PM »
I'm not trying to judge... Really... And you're right, I only know what you've told us to this point... I don't know everything about your family dynamic or any of that stuff.

not that i feel the need to justify myself to these assholes. but  :D

two years ago kids begging me to go to a party with me. I tell him ok you can go...as long as you dont drink i need a designated driver ...anyways. I let him go with me , on the way back he wrecks .........blames it on me and tells my parents I was the one behind the wheel and they believed his ass...I was on thin ice at that point .and I told him to be straight with him cause they wouldnt give a shit he was young and "didnt know any better" but he lied about the entire story anyways.... and  They toss me out on the streets ..So .Im like 17 at that point still in  hs and unemployeed.... Spent a night or two living underneath a bridge cause of that fuck...so you tell me?? Id say were even.
l

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: January 06, 2013, 05:06:54 PM »
not that i feel the need to justify myself to these assholes. but  :D

two years ago kids begging me to go to a party with me. I tell him ok you can go...as long as you dont drink i need a designated driver ...anyways. I let him go with me , on the way back he wrecks .........blames it on me and tells my parents I was the one behind the wheel and they believed his ass...I was on thin ice at that point .and I told him to be straight with him cause they wouldnt give a shit he was young and "didnt know any better" but he lied about the entire story anyways.... and  They toss me out on the streets ..So .Im like 17 at that point still in  hs and unemployeed.... Spent a night or two living underneath a bridge cause of that fuck...so you tell me?? Id say were even.
Sounds like you are both pieces of shit and lacking in intelligence to boot. You should change your name to Mr. Dirt. I would have kicked your ass out on the street too. Fathers and sons... You father was probably a piece of shit too. You probably come from a broken home and for you to do something like that to your brother shows you have estranged relations with your family.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 06, 2013, 05:15:33 PM »
I hope you are joking... Only a true piece of shit would do this to his own family.

Even after reading his posts for a few years I'm still not convinced this guy isn't just a well played out gimmick.

The outright lies, delusions, and stories like this are just incredibly hard to believe.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #116 on: January 06, 2013, 05:19:50 PM »
Even after reading his posts for a few years I'm still not convinced this guy isn't just a well played out gimmick.

The outright lies, delusions, and stories like this are just incredibly hard to believe.

gimmick lol thats why more than 1 getbigger knows me in real life lol
l

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #117 on: January 06, 2013, 05:23:09 PM »
gimmick lol thats why more than 1 getbigger knows me in real life lol
At least now they'll know to keep you away from their girlfriends.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 06, 2013, 05:57:48 PM »
Once we were at Office Depot using one of the customer computers for something. A previous user left a file on it, which was a birthday party invitation. The party was for a Richard something or other, and the invitation had the house address on it. It also had the big "Shhhh, it's a surprise!" in huge red letters, and "make sure you get here early" and whatnot. Well, my friend and I thought it might be funny to print one out for Richard and mail it to him. You know, give him a little heads up.

Harmless, but not so nice.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #119 on: January 06, 2013, 06:08:26 PM »
Once we were at Office Depot using one of the customer computers for something. A previous user left a file on it, which was a birthday party invitation. The party was for a Richard something or other, and the invitation had the house address on it. It also had the big "Shhhh, it's a surprise!" in huge red letters, and "make sure you get here early" and whatnot. Well, my friend and I thought it might be funny to print one out for Richard and mail it to him. You know, give him a little heads up.

Harmless, but not so nice.

HAHAHAHAHA i have done the same thing, now i dont get invited to anyones suprise parties.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #120 on: January 07, 2013, 07:28:39 AM »
At an ex's work xmas party.the company had it a hotel so everybody got rooms.
one of her co-workers was a drunken ass,sloppy,disrespectfull,belligerent,just a real idiot.
some people had doubled up in the rooms to save money.we were all partying in a room after the party.he was so drunk he stripped to his underwear and passed out on one of the roll in beds.
so me and a couple other guys took a couple of towels and tied his hands and feet,rolled him into the elevator,then rolled him into the lobby and left him there.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: January 07, 2013, 08:18:36 AM »
At an ex's work xmas party.the company had it a hotel so everybody got rooms.
one of her co-workers was a drunken ass,sloppy,disrespectfull,belligerent,just a real idiot.
some people had doubled up in the rooms to save money.we were all partying in a room after the party.he was so drunk he stripped to his underwear and passed out on one of the roll in beds.
so me and a couple other guys took a couple of towels and tied his hands and feet,rolled him into the elevator,then rolled him into the lobby and left him there.
^^
EPIC!!! :D :D :D

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: January 07, 2013, 08:24:04 AM »
Do you know those "Do Not Remove Under the Penalty of Law" labels they put on mattresses? 

Well I CUT one of them off!

That's nothing, I wrote an angry email once. ;)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #123 on: January 07, 2013, 09:46:20 AM »
1. Picked up girl at bar

2. Took to friends house

3. Gave her both inches

4. She got up to pee

5. I put on my pants and left.

:-\ total dick move, she was actually very nice.