Author Topic: India Paulino signs with BSN  (Read 1989 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
India Paulino signs with BSN
« on: February 26, 2013, 12:48:48 PM »
From BSN...

Just in time for Arnold Weekend, Team BSN® has added yet another star to the roster: IFBB Bikini pro India Paulino! India is the reigning New York Pro Bikini champion and a five-time overall winner since her pro debut in 2011. With her passion for fitness and commitment to excel, India is a perfect fit as the newest athlete to represent BSN® to the world.

A native of the Dominican Republic, India worked as a police officer before deciding to pursue a fitness career full-time. She stepped onstage for the first time in 2010 at the NPC Ft. Lauderdale Cup, earning a second-place finish. It took her just four more shows to earn her pro card, and four shows into her pro career she scored her first win at the 2011 IFBB Ft. Lauderdale Pro. She followed that up by winning the 2011 IFBB Miami World Pro, a competition she would win again in late 2012. Last year also saw India take third place on the sport's biggest stage at the Bikini Olympia, cementing her place as one of the Bikini division's brightest stars.

With five trophies already under her belt, India is poised for a long run of success atop the division. BSN® is thrilled to welcome her to the Team and support her as she continues to improve and pursue her goals both on and off the stage. For her part, India had this to say about joining Team BSN®: “I'm so excited to represent such an amazing company. I plan on being in the fitness industry long-term and I know that BSN®'s products will help give my body what it needs so that I am able to do that. FINISH FIRST® says it all!”

http://www.bsnonline.net/article/599.html