Author Topic: Galaxy S III Anyone?  (Read 2529 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Galaxy S III Anyone?
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2013, 03:20:14 PM »
i have the iphone 5... it's the best iphone that i've owned

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2013, 03:20:55 PM »
is this the linux equivalent for phones?

quite a difference between avoiding the most popular phone, and buying one that no one does lol. For example, I currently have an htc phone on android platform that I bought last year that does a pretty okay job for the most part (there's a tendency to crash while browsing which pisses me off but its not paralyzing)
because certain models are popular because there are better.
A

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2013, 03:22:56 PM »
i have the iphone 5... it's the best iphone that i've owned
outed.

honestly don't understand the different between all these phones. as long as it browses, has news apps, gmail, facebook, and looks decent I couldnt care less about anything else. The interface is basically the same between android and iphone, nokia is different but confusing as fuck cuz Im so used to android.
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2013, 03:25:49 PM »
because certain models are popular because there are better.
i'm a little behind the time with faggotry gadgetry  ;D
follow the arrows

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2013, 03:30:27 PM »
outed.

honestly don't understand the different between all these phones. as long as it browses, has news apps, gmail, facebook, and looks decent I couldnt care less about anything else. The interface is basically the same between android and iphone, nokia is different but confusing as fuck cuz Im so used to android.

fair enough... i've been using the iphone (3g, 4, 4s) for several years and i'm just used to how it works... apple doesn't radically change things which is comforting... unlike my new windows 8 laptop... shittiest operating system upgrade ever...

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2013, 08:40:45 AM »
i'm a little behind the time with faggotry gadgetry  ;D
Dont feel bad. You will always be a fag in my eyes ;D
A

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2013, 09:53:57 AM »
I've had the iPhone since they were released and recently switched to an SIII and won't ever go back to using an iPhone.  Using my wife's iPhone feels like using a smartphone from 5 years ago after using my SIII.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2013, 10:43:33 AM »
outed.

Processing power, battery efficiency and capacity, display clarity, device size/weight/design, durability, software lifespan, ease of use, etc. etc.

dustin

« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2013, 11:12:12 AM »
I've had the iPhone since they were released and recently switched to an SIII and won't ever go back to using an iPhone.  Using my wife's iPhone feels like using a smartphone Fisher Price phone from 5 years ago after using my SIII.

Fixed. ;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2013, 11:15:00 AM »
Processing power, battery efficiency and capacity, display clarity, device size/weight/design, durability, software lifespan, ease of use, etc. etc.

Thanks bro. Whats your favorite phones atm?
follow the arrows