Author Topic: BLUE PURPLE HEART DBOLS  (Read 2745 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
BLUE PURPLE HEART DBOLS
« on: December 13, 2012, 07:06:09 PM »
Has anyone every come across them they are 10 mg and out of Thailand

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: BLUE PURPLE HEART DBOLS
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 09:55:16 PM »
Bump this shit

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 05:23:25 AM »
The blue heart dianbol was first made by Body Research under the name danabol in thailand and were super potent! Then Body Research got busted by thai feds and they confiscated all their gear. Then some company /companys started knocking them off calling them dranabol and some just made them loose and still called them danabol. all knockoffs from the original body research danabol. some of them might have actve ingredient but they are not original Body research danabol.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 05:52:26 AM »
They are counterfeit, but they are decent depending on where you get them from.

8)

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 11:02:45 AM »
They came from Iraq,  I have a construction friend that was a truck driver over there and he was geared up while there and had them left over and brought them back

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 12:11:35 PM »

8)

there crap.. real blue hearts are made by March

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 01:02:05 PM »
there crap.. real blue hearts are made by March
I don't have the manufacturer name he's an older fella that probably stumbled upon some juice heads at a gym there so asking him who makes them all he says is they came from Thailand

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2012, 06:21:55 AM »
You will never find original blue hearts ever again. The originals were made by body research/March. The original blue hearts were very strong. their are guys selling the knockoffs as body research brand even though body research is no longer a company.after body research got taken down they sold them under a brand called dranabol I saw the bottles when I was in thailand. even the dranabol were not very good. Now all sorts of counterfeitrs make them and some are o and some are weak and some are bunk. just depends on the source. Dianabol raw powder are so cheap most of them have some dianabol in them. I doubt most of them are dose at 10mg though. almost all the good dbol is counterfeiters. Over half the Naposims are rip-offs. The akrihins are knocked off as well! Geez you know times are getting hard when you can't even buy legit dianabol.

I miss SRCS! Lab testing products is the only way we can stop these coyuterfeiters and check the quality of the products we receive. It was easier back 6-7 years ago to get legit gear. china is ripping everything off. from fake rolex's to fake prada to fake dianabol china fakes anything you can profit on! King counterfeiters!The counterfeiting business is just as big as the drug business!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2012, 07:24:40 AM »
Exactly.

Counterfeit is all that is left. I used some a few years ago that were very potent. 60mg a day made a huge difference.

8)

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2013, 06:42:29 PM »

8)

This ^