Author Topic: 90% of guys in my gym bench like this (video)  (Read 5103 times)

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
Re: 90% of guys in my gym bench like this (video)
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2013, 02:14:53 PM »
you can mock any training style

powerlifting style, lol ego lifters who look like shit and think anybody should care about poundages

bodybuilding style, lol ego maniacs who pump and pose in front of a mirror with no athletic abilities

olympic weightlifting style, lol bunch of delusional fools with tights and heels think they are athletes and "explosive" and all that

cross fit style, lol bunch of morons with shit form at everything

etc

etc

and which category do you fit into?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2013, 02:15:50 PM »

and which category do you fit into?
after i realized this i quit working out

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2013, 02:17:50 PM »
after i realized this i quit working out

you are a very self conscience person, dont let that flaw impede your life.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2013, 02:18:32 PM »
you are a very self conscience person, dont let that flaw impede your life.
i dont understand what you mean with this

too much grammar

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2013, 02:25:02 PM »
i dont understand what you mean with this

too much grammar

ur best bet is to wait for daddy more bucks to croak and put yourself in the upper class category

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2013, 02:43:35 PM »
you can mock any training style

powerlifting style, lol ego lifters who look like shit and think anybody should care about poundages

bodybuilding style, lol ego maniacs who pump and pose in front of a mirror with no athletic abilities

olympic weightlifting style, lol bunch of delusional fools with tights and heels think they are athletes and "explosive" and all that

cross fit style, lol bunch of morons with shit form at everything

etc

etc

x2

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2013, 04:59:25 PM »
Just because you can do a variety of exercises on them - it doesn't make them great.   That's not a justification.  Urine is a liquid, therefore I can drink it.  That doesn't mean it's a good drink.

Smith machines are great in that if you have been training for years and you're now lazy as fuck (or deluded by steroids that you're doing an effective workout), you can "retire" in the gym by loading up weight on a fixed track and convince yourself into thinking that it's just as good as free weights - which it isn't.  Meanwhile - those of us who haven't given up improving (efficiently) continue to man up.

It is the implicit truth that doing free weight bench will increase your smith bench - but it is far from necessarily true that doing smith bench will increase your free weight bench.  If you don't care, fair enough.  Just don't try to claim that it is "as good" as free weights.   

Can you read? Never said it was as good as free weights! It is fine when you have been training for years and have developed your base after years of training. Good for maintaining along with other exercises. I did not say you will increase your bench! You are an idiot has nothing to do with drugs. I have used it for Squating , Bench and Inclines. You must be a twink who has no muscle if you can't use it and benefit from it!

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2013, 10:08:51 PM »
the classic part is the first guy when he racks it then does that swingy arm touchy feely stuff with the look on the face like he is sore so he an excuse to feel himself.

that my friends is in every gym, along with that flingy arm shit that guys think is warming up before benching
"

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2013, 02:14:12 PM »

FYI... it's "You're retarded" not "your". 

I don't post often enough for people to understand that it's a deliberate ironic gesture but just so you know, you're the first person to attempt to correct it.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2013, 02:15:37 PM »
Can you read? Never said it was as good as free weights! It is fine when you have been training for years and have developed your base after years of training. Good for maintaining along with other exercises. I did not say you will increase your bench! You are an idiot has nothing to do with drugs. I have used it for Squating , Bench and Inclines. You must be a twink who has no muscle if you can't use it and benefit from it!

I can read.

I realised after I posted that I never made it clear I was only responding to your multi exercise comment and then I was just talking generally.

But then I realised, life is short and the internet will just have to read between the lines :)

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2013, 02:15:58 PM »
Very good informative video, fuck smith machine, fuck partials, fuck arrogancy on the gym...