Author Topic: Its spider infested, smells bad, looks bad....but I will make it a PT Studio  (Read 32234 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
I agree this seems like a realistic , cool idea and I hope he makes it go.

Good luck on your new workout studio project Goodrum.

Howard it is nice of you to encourage Goodrum. However, he has been telling us he is going to open a gym, studio, etc., for over a decade now.

He doesn't have the capital or equipment to open any such thing. Melvin likes to be Getbig's Walter Mitty. Just dreaming about what he wants

to do and some will think he is a good bloke and trying hard. No matter what anyone says he keeps coming up with these schemes but so far nothing

has materialized except his online enterprises.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
There will never be a Melvin Goodrum Fitness center for these reasons:

Melvin is an out of shape obese slob in the off season & when he diets down to reach a normal bf%, his lack of muscle becomes evident  & he looks like a normal skinny/fat out of shape guy. Both versions of Melvin look like the 'before' pictures of a supplement ad. Why would anyone pay to have him give them advices.

Melvin Goodrum lives pay check to paycheck & there is no way he can afford the rent & equipment for a studio.

Melvin Goodrum has no real legit degree for anything fitness related. All of his degrees are bogus diplomas bought online & carry no weight.

Melvin Goodrum has no follow through or drive to succeed. He just likes to boast about things to boost his low self esteem but all of his ventures fail due to his laziness & lack of cognitive prowess.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
I think Melvin could make a success of a T-shirt business selling shirts lampooning himself!

ritch

• Getbig V
I think Melvin could make a success of a T-shirt business selling shirts lampooning himself!

A certain magazine (a soon to fail magazine) dude should take a look at how a top shelf mag is presented!!!
?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

you know, this is actually a good idea

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
There will never be a Melvin Goodrum Fitness center for these reasons:

Melvin is an out of shape obese slob in the off season & when he diets down to reach a normal bf%, his lack of muscle becomes evident  & he looks like a normal skinny/fat out of shape guy. Both versions of Melvin look like the 'before' pictures of a supplement ad. Why would anyone pay to have him give them advices.

Melvin Goodrum lives pay check to paycheck & there is no way he can afford the rent & equipment for a studio.

Melvin Goodrum has no real legit degree for anything fitness related. All of his degrees are bogus diplomas bought online & carry no weight.

Melvin Goodrum has no follow through or drive to succeed. He just likes to boast about things to boost his low self esteem but all of his ventures fail due to his laziness & lack of cognitive prowess.

if he was in shape, he could earn some money from G4P.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
gay bathhouse in a week...

bench

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
I see vincebasile.com is back in action