Author Topic: critique year long orals only  (Read 11537 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
critique year long orals only
« on: January 07, 2013, 01:05:15 PM »
after much consideration im going to break it down like this

6 weeks of var starting 60mg per week up to 100mg a week last week

2 weeks off

turinabol 50mg a week 6 weeks 2 weeks off

dbol 50mg a week 6 weeks 2 weeks off

reapeat the above

4 weeks off

start again

im not looking to change my size just hang on to where im at

im 6 ft 3 my weight fluctuates between 240lbs lean and 270 bulked

by lean i mean six pack but not ripped

T

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: critique year long orals only
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 02:08:54 PM »
sounds like a recipe for disaster... why no injectable base?

i can see someone doing a long ass 6-8 week oral cycle with a base.... but then also getting off the orals for two months.. ur basically saying two weeks off, then another 6, two weeks off then another 6... not smart

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 11:39:53 PM »
Your doing this All year? Even with breaks in between it seems harsh on the liver. I personally wouldn't ever run a cycle like this.

Why no injects?

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 01:45:27 AM »
you'll drop this idea once you start shitting yellow, blistered lips, ...
and do some liver enzymes tests regularly

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2013, 06:01:44 AM »
You wouldn't be the first person to try this and won't be the last. I know guys who have used Dbol for over a year straight and they were fine. I'm not a big fan of this idea, but if you are set on doing it at least get blood work done to make sure your liver is healthy enough to do this. Get some Liv52 and run it on the weeks you are not taking orals.

A lot of people don't realize that while this might not be the best route, it was very common to run orals for extended periods like this back in the 60's and 70's.

8)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2013, 07:00:05 AM »
You wouldn't be the first person to try this and won't be the last. I know guys who have used Dbol for over a year straight and they were fine. I'm not a big fan of this idea, but if you are set on doing it at least get blood work done to make sure your liver is healthy enough to do this. Get some Liv52 and run it on the weeks you are not taking orals.

A lot of people don't realize that while this might not be the best route, it was very common to run orals for extended periods like this back in the 60's and 70's.

8)

thanks for the sensible answer

i might put longer breaks in

i just got sick of being a pin cushion

my understanding is that anavar and to a lesser extent turinabol arent that harsh on the liver
T

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2013, 08:53:10 AM »

8)

ya but most of those guys would run 10-20mg max ed and mostly 10mg to be quite frank from the reading ive done. Which is more or less like a trt replacement.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2013, 09:55:33 AM »
ya but most of those guys would run 10-20mg max ed and mostly 10mg to be quite frank from the reading ive done. Which is more or less like a trt replacement.

i might half the doses
T

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2013, 10:10:04 AM »
i still dont see why u wouldnt inject test or something :-/

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2013, 10:24:32 AM »
Im with the guys here, orals are hard on the body because of the filtration they go through before they hit the blood.

Your going to gain more out of injects than orals.

Orals have their place dont get me wrong here. Just not a year worth.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2013, 10:25:22 AM »
i still dont see why u wouldnt inject test or something :-/

i have kids

i dont want needles in the house etc
T

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2013, 11:44:42 AM »

Not quite, but i agree with your premise.

The guys back in the 60's and 70's ate Dbol by the handful, i know this for a fact as i know guys who were there.

I'm not saying it's a good idea, but people need to be told the truth about dangers and exaggerations by people who wanted to change what really went on back then. Most of the old school guys like to down play the role steroids took back then to make that era seem more honorable and clean; when in reality they were all mega dosing steroids just like they do today. There are many top amateurs that have admitted to taking 200-300mg of Dbol per day and claiming it wasn't a big deal.

Again, I'm not saying it's a good idea, but it takes a shit load of orals for an extended period to harm your liver. Alcohol is far more devastating to your organs and people drink it every day for years before they see any health issues.

8)

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2013, 01:20:21 PM »
You dont want needles in the house but pills are fine? No disrespect intended here bro, just put your needles high up in your bed room closet or somewhere the kids cant get to them. They don't get into the kitchen knives do they? Also take an empty liquid laundry detergent bottle and put the used needles in there, so the kids dont have access to the used pins either.
~

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2013, 01:30:54 PM »
You dont want needles in the house but pills are fine? No disrespect intended here bro, just put your needles high up in your bed room closet or somewhere the kids cant get to them. They don't get into the kitchen knives do they? Also take an empty liquid laundry detergent bottle and put the used needles in there, so the kids dont have access to the used pins either.

good idea^^

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2013, 01:55:58 PM »
thats a moot point, every household in america has many pills in the cabinets that are far more damaging than orals that kids can access. the fact is that there really isnt as much evidence to indicate the dangers of orals to make them out as bad as everyone says they are. in fact i would suggest will many of the designers coming out since the 2000's many have pretty much done exactly what the op suggested and have stayed on those orals for extended time will no more ill effect than any of us who use combinations of delivery routes.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2013, 02:41:01 PM »

lol what she said.

You don't take out knives out of the house because kids could get hurt with knives. You teach the kids to stay away, not touch, keep the knives high etc...

I have a medicine cabinet with all my supplements, medicines, steroids, etc... It's off limits. If kids run about in the house they are not dumb enough to go through high up closets anyways.

A pill rolling around the floor is more likely to be more harmful with a kid thinking 'oooh pretty candy' lol. Especially if it's pink or blue.

Back on topic, orals year round is a dumb idea in my opinion. I like orals, don't get me wrong, but... if I do an oral cycle.. i'd have to take 2 months clean off and I run year round heavy support supplements, anti-oxidants, etc... Taking two weeks, then on, two weeks, then on, etc... sounds like a disaster in the making... yes you'll get results but end up like the stories of guys who were on and on and on and then lost all their gains cause they had to go to hospital.

I have no idea how the old school bbers did it. Iron livers I guess.

Also, here in Canada, we get over the counter hazzard plastic containers for disposable needles (insulin pins, test injection pins, etc...). Get that, and put them safely there then dispose in local pharmacy.

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2013, 06:40:26 PM »
Ya, there's no way 50 mg per week of anything is worth it. I'm assuming you mean per day.

Is there even good, real Tbol out there these days? That's the question. Watered down Dbol likely.

Keep an eye on enzymes, but I don't see a problem running an oral year round. Personally, I'd stick to 1. Anavar first choice and second real Tbol.

50-75mg per day of Anavar year round would be lean and mean.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2013, 03:54:32 AM »
I still love injections...has a nice placebo effect on me. Damn, if I could crush up orals and snort them I'd probably feel like ronnie coleman in the gym.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2013, 12:20:52 PM »
dbol was 50 a day obviously ;D

to the people trying to give me a moral lesson i keep the orals at work

and i dont drink

the orals liver thing is mostly bro science

the ony people i know that have had problems have run massive dosages of both orals and injectibles

if you have anything that proves otherwise please post a link
T

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2013, 12:56:09 PM »
the orals liver thing is mostly bro science

As I said, disaster about to happen.

I knew of one guy who did 100mg anavar for 6 months. He ended up in hospital with liver failure.

Good luck!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2013, 01:51:42 PM »

As I said, disaster about to happen.

I knew of one guy who did 100mg anavar for 6 months. He ended up in hospital with liver failure.

Good luck!

no you dont
T

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2013, 02:10:25 PM »
Okay I'm tuned in for the failure, it's your life.  ::) When I hopped on trt, to get back in shape quick I went on 500mg test, 6 weeks or was it 7 weeks of hdrol at 100mg, then took two three week  break, tried epistane for a week it killed my joints, went off, got on boladrol for 4-5 weeks, then took a bit off, then pulsed boladrol preworkout. Did blood work and my doctor wanted to take me to hospital to get liver examined.

I'm fine. I don't drink obviously. However for someone to say liver enzymes are bro science, you have to be a full blown retard. I am saying this not out of any other reason but your own well being.

Took full two+ months off and was still scared to visit doc.

Sure I gained 30lbs but... :)

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2013, 02:26:39 PM »
this may seem like a dumb question, but are there any injects which effect the liver like orals do(live toxic/kidney toxic?)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2013, 02:29:07 PM »
All injects elevate enzymes too even testosterone, just not that much. Tren can elevate enzymes quite a bit and ppl don't realize it... also affects kidney. Anything that drains u from the inside will also affect kidney... and more than likely liver, hence the need to drink tons of water generally speaking... Deca elevates enzymes too more than test.

In fact when I just got on trt, my endo not only tested my estro and test levels, he also tested my liver enzyme changes! Why do you think he woulda done that hmm! Even test affects lipids! Another fact people neglect.

I hate when I hear ppl nay saying oh its nothing oh no problem oh ill be fine... as someone out there will listen to that advice and get hurt due to reading stupid stuff on the internet.

We're not all made the same, some ppl can get jaundice from a month worth of orals, some may do stupid stuff and turn out fine. I've gone stupid crazy with orals a few times for quick results... is it smart? No... Should everyone do it? No. Did the pros in the past do it? Yes. Do pros do it today, yes. Does everyone turn out fine? No!

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2013, 06:04:50 PM »
injects arent liver toxic though right?