Author Topic: Ha Ha! America, FUCK YEAH!!! ALEX JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 26530 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Ha Ha! America, FUCK YEAH!!! ALEX JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #200 on: January 09, 2013, 06:30:40 AM »
You think we are better than the USA?   Rubbish.

Do the schools look like Prisons with Armed Guards, metal detectors and constant surveillance and kids afraid of being murdered?, I don't think so, you want to compare countries, look at how safe the kids are.
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #201 on: January 09, 2013, 06:36:35 AM »
Do the schools look like Prisons with Armed Guards, metal detectors and constant surveillance and kids afraid of being murdered?, I don't think so, you want to compare countries, look at how safe the kids are.

Do you have official stats to prove that kids in Aus are statistically  safer? 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: January 09, 2013, 06:42:58 AM »
Do you have official stats to prove that kids in Aus are statistically  safer?

Yeah Sure, here's a map of Australia and the locations of School Shootings,

And here is the map of America and it's school shootings
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: January 09, 2013, 06:49:01 AM »
I want stats on violence and killings, not just gun related.  And you can't count negro behaviours in the us in that, as it unfairly skews it against the US..
Yeah Sure, here's a map of Australia and the locations of School Shootings,

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: January 09, 2013, 06:56:25 AM »
I want stats on violence and killings, not just gun related.  And you can't count negro behaviours in the us in that, as it unfairly skews it against the US..
Children murdered at school in Australia = ZERO
Children murdered at school in America = I don't have two hours to spare to count up the massive body-count of murdered children in American schools, feel free to do the maths yourself, but ZERO is going to be hard to beat considering the last school shooting alone killed 20 children all under the age of 10.  Good luck with proving that Australian children face the same level of risk to be brutally gunned down by a maniac with an assault rifle that American children do.
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #205 on: January 09, 2013, 06:57:34 AM »
Where did you get those stats?  No source?

Children murdered at school in Australia = ZERO
Children murdered at school in America = I don't have two hours to spare to count up the massive body-count of murdered children in American schools, feel free to do the maths yourself, but ZERO is going to be hard to beat considering the last school shooting alone killed 20 children all under the age of 10.  Good luck with proving that Australian children face the same level of risk to be brutally gunned down by a maniac with an assault rifle that American children do.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: January 09, 2013, 07:02:19 AM »
Teen charged with stabbing murder of student _ in Australia

A 13-YEAR-OLD Brisbane boy was last night charged with murder, after a 12-year-old schoolmate was stabbed to death in a bloody playground fight.

Queensland Premier Anna Bligh said security at schools would be reviewed following the tragedy, the second stabbing in a Brisbane school in a fortnight.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/teen-charged-with-stabbing-murder-of-student/story-e6frg6n6-1225830683736

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: January 09, 2013, 07:23:38 AM »
School violence (in Australia) at highest ever levels

383 arrests for assaults, up 150 percent

http://www.news.com.au/top-stories/school-violence-at-highest-ever-levels/story-e6frfkp9-1225772291418

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #208 on: January 09, 2013, 09:21:18 AM »
LOL i signed the Petition Yesterday to boot that Brit Kuntt ,

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/deport-british-citizen-piers-morgan-attacking-2nd-amendment/prfh5zHD

And i got this Email message in my Yahoo inbox this morning from the white house

Petition Response: When Discussing the Second Amendment, Keep the First in Mind Too
Hide Details

From   The White House  

When Discussing the Second Amendment, Keep the First in Mind Too

By Jay Carney, White House Press Secretary

Thank you for participating in We the People to speak out on an issue that matters to you.

Let’s not let arguments over the Constitution’s Second Amendment violate the spirit of its First. President Obama believes that the Second Amendment guarantees an individual right to bear arms. However, the Constitution not only guarantees an individual right to bear arms, but also enshrines the freedom of speech and the freedom of the press -- fundamental principles that are essential to our democracy. Americans may disagree on matters of public policy and express those disagreements vigorously, but no one should be punished by the government simply because he or she expressed a view on the Second Amendment -- or any other matter of public concern.

We recognize that the tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut, sparked an intense, and at times emotional, national conversation about the steps we can take as a country to reduce gun violence. In fact, your petition is one of many on the issue, and President Obama personally responded by sharing his views on this important issue.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

In a recent press conference, President Obama also addressed the Second Amendment and the important perspective that law-abiding gun owners bring to the public conversation on this issue:

Look, like the majority of Americans, I believe that the Second Amendment guarantees an individual right to bear arms. This country has a strong tradition of gun ownership that's been handed down from generation to generation. Obviously across the country there are regional differences. There are differences between how people feel in urban areas and rural areas. And the fact is the vast majority of gun owners in America are responsible -- they buy their guns legally and they use them safely, whether for hunting or sport shooting, collection or protection.

But you know what, I am also betting that the majority -- the vast majority -- of responsible, law-abiding gun owners would be some of the first to say that we should be able to keep an irresponsible, law-breaking few from buying a weapon of war. I'm willing to bet that they don't think that using a gun and using common sense are incompatible ideas -- that an unbalanced man shouldn't be able to get his hands on a military-style assault rifle so easily; that in this age of technology, we should be able to check someone's criminal records before he or she can check out at a gun show; that if we work harder to keep guns out of the hands of dangerous people, there would be fewer atrocities like the one in Newtown -- or any of the lesser-known tragedies that visit small towns and big cities all across America every day.

Tell us what you think about this response and We the People.

Stay Connected

Stay connected to the White House by signing up for periodic email updates from President Obama and other senior administration officials.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: January 09, 2013, 09:23:11 AM »
Teen charged with stabbing murder of student _ in Australia

A 13-YEAR-OLD Brisbane boy was last night charged with murder, after a 12-year-old schoolmate was stabbed to death in a bloody playground fight.

Queensland Premier Anna Bligh said security at schools would be reviewed following the tragedy, the second stabbing in a Brisbane school in a fortnight.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/teen-charged-with-stabbing-murder-of-student/story-e6frg6n6-1225830683736

You do know we are talking about gun crime, you have failed to uncover any damning statistics about Australian Gun Crime and you keep posting stories involving knives and other weapons.
V

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: January 09, 2013, 09:27:15 AM »
On most things Alex Jones is a paranoid loon but he does raise some interesting questions.  Considering that at the time the constitution was written owning something like a musket would have been equivalent to what the United States military was using, and the intention of the second amendment was to arm citizens in opposition to a tyrannical government, shouldn't militia groups have access to the kind of  modern weaponry necessary to successfully defend against an oppressive government?   I'm throwing this out there.  What do you guys think?

Unless my neighborhood watch gets a 5 megaton theromonuclear warhead with launch capability, I'm not interested in this debate.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #211 on: January 09, 2013, 10:12:19 AM »
Unless my neighborhood watch gets a 5 megaton theromonuclear warhead with launch capability, I'm not interested in this debate.

You teach physics.  Cant you build one? I intended my post to be kind of a though experiment.  I do not want people to possess nuclear weapons.
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: January 09, 2013, 10:36:53 AM »

You teach physics.  Cant you build one? I intended my post to be kind of a though experiment.  I do not want people to possess nuclear weapons.

Too much effort. He'd rather spend his time crowbarring fart jokes into getbig posts.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #213 on: January 09, 2013, 10:44:40 AM »
Too much effort. He'd rather spend his time crowbarring fart jokes into getbig posts.

Or giving it to his new cutie wife. She looks good, Howard.  Keep this one.
A

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #214 on: January 09, 2013, 11:55:14 AM »
Alex Jones "Your a hatchet man of the New World Order" HA HA - So Alex Jones is a front-man for the NRA, talk about a complete loon, that was one of the greatest meltdowns I have ever witnessed a gun nutter have.  You can just imagine the Murder Fantasies that Alex has about Piers, using an automatic weapon of course.

Interesting that's what you came away with from this , you're projecting your feelings. That's why you hate guns so much you're scared of what YOU would do with them.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #215 on: January 09, 2013, 01:42:29 PM »
Just watched it, Alex came off as a fucking loon but he did have great points.

Good video, I like seeing Morgan talked to the way he deserves to be.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: January 09, 2013, 02:06:22 PM »

Or giving it to his new cutie wife. She looks good, Howard.  Keep this one.

Yeah not too bad for an ole Lunkhead like Howie!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #217 on: January 09, 2013, 02:20:53 PM »
 I thought Jones was going to slap Morgan

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #218 on: January 09, 2013, 02:21:48 PM »
Yeah not too bad for an ole Lunkhead like Howie!

He'll find a way to mess it up.
A

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #219 on: January 09, 2013, 04:00:32 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #220 on: January 09, 2013, 04:14:30 PM »
  I will NOT let the USA take away MY guns.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #221 on: January 09, 2013, 05:07:02 PM »
Some things I've learned from this thread:

1. Bad Boy Pizza really likes guns.

2. You can crowbar fart jokes into threads.

3. The more you like guns, the more likely you are to be racist.

Thanks for showing me the way, GB.

G

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: January 09, 2013, 06:33:39 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

spectacular!!

This deserves its own thread!!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: January 09, 2013, 06:38:48 PM »
Some things I've learned from this thread:

1. Bad Boy Pizza really likes guns.

2. You can crowbar fart jokes into threads.

3. The more you like guns, the more likely you are to be racist.

Thanks for showing me the way, GB.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #224 on: January 09, 2013, 06:40:59 PM »
I thought Jones was going to slap Morgan

Was hoping he would