Author Topic: Ha Ha! America, FUCK YEAH!!! ALEX JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 26510 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Ha Ha! America, FUCK YEAH!!! ALEX JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2013, 12:08:08 PM »
LOL  ;D  the part where he starts talking in a british accent to mock piers is just plain ridiculous

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #76 on: January 08, 2013, 12:11:18 PM »
maybe alex should take another cookie, imagine a guy like that with a gun in his possesion, he cant even discuss on a normal base.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2013, 12:13:29 PM »
maybe alex should take another cookie, imagine a guy like that with a gun in his possesion, he cant even discuss on a normal base.

He carries a gun, he's never used it, or hurt anyone.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2013, 12:15:10 PM »
This entire debate is a joke, in the United States (where everyone is armed) on average you have less than a  0.0003 chance of being a victim of gun violence.  This is a non issue.

With all the media (individuals still overwhelmingly support our second amendment) fuss, you would think there was some kind of mass genocide underway by gun owners.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2013, 12:16:55 PM »
Id like to know when exactly our government is planning on turning it's guns on it's citizens. they sure seem to be "planning" it for a long time.

Same goes for the aliens that are going to take us over, what exactly are they waiting for, favorable weather ?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2013, 12:20:05 PM »
Id like to know when exactly our government is planning on turning it's guns on it's citizens. they sure seem to be "planning" it for a long time.

Same goes for the aliens that are going to take us over, what exactly are they waiting for, favorable weather ?

That scenario has repeatedly played itself out through history, that fact is not even debatable.  The second amendment is a clever and very necessary check on the government.

Individual sovereignty doesn't exist without it.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2013, 12:21:22 PM »

;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 08, 2013, 12:25:28 PM »
That scenario has repeatedly played itself out through history, that fact is not even debatable.  The second amendment is a clever and very necessary check on the government.

I agree ,the  government is terrified of  American citizens fire power.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #83 on: January 08, 2013, 12:28:10 PM »
funny how Pierce Gets tough when his guest are not aggressive , but with ALex he turned into a massive giant vagina

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #84 on: January 08, 2013, 12:30:55 PM »

LOL...you really think Jeb and his 6 assault rifles are keeping the gov't  in check ?

in check from what exactly?

I laugh at this assumption that the gov't is a bloodthirsty regime chomping at the bit to take over a country that it already rules and does whatever it wants, and kill all of it's citizens just for the fuck of it. but I get that doomsday prophets need something to be prophetic about

Like i said, same with the Alien nonsense...they have been here for thousands of years, they must be just waiting for the right time to annihilate us

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 08, 2013, 12:31:09 PM »
CLASSIC MOCKING AT 12:00min mark

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: January 08, 2013, 12:36:58 PM »
the lines have been drawn, which side are you on, if you love your materialistic trendy lifestyle, and love the butter lifestyle and praise obama, then your on the opposite side of the resistance, you are the brainfucks created by the nwo, with zero resistance to the nwo cia mk ultra programming.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #87 on: January 08, 2013, 12:43:54 PM »
Whilst Alex comes across as an idiot, I liked the interview. I'm British and think Piers Morgan should be beaten, castrated, shot and then REALLY hurt. He's such a smug fucking mouthpiece cu.nt that would twist and turn words and opinions to suit his audience and ratings. The man has no soul or beliefs. Him and his opinions are for sale to the highest bidder and he has no boundaries when it comes to the dirty side of his business.

As I said, Alex didn't do himself any favours to the more refined viewer but I thoroughly enjoyed his brash no-bullshit direct approach. Too often do we suffer through fake sincerity 'debates' where both sides are probably bought and paid for by the same side, but go through the motions anyway.

I'm deadly serious when I say I've spent no more than an hour in 2012 watching television due to the mind numbing car crash TV put on or the we're-not-even-trying-to-hide-our-hyped-bullshit-anymore trash media.

But I liked this. A lot. I'll keep an eye on this debate

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 08, 2013, 12:45:22 PM »
Because you make it sound as if you live in a lawless crazed war torn anarchistic society.
For the most part we're a very civilized bunch.  However, lawlessness does exist in certain parts of the country. 

The odds of someone coming after you with the intent to kill you is pretty remote, and if they do want to kill you, they will.
Yes, the odds are remote, but there is a chance.  Why not be prepared for that remote situation?

On the other hand if you find yourself the victim of a crime, you still may not be near enough to your gun to offer any real self protection.
That's why it would behoove each individual to conceal carry.  That way they are never without.

The whole situation sounds like people are just afraid and get some type of false sense of security from owning a gun.
I don't get a false sense of security. 

Statistics show that during a crime being committed, you are more likely to be seriously injured or killed if you have a firearm, so rather than offering protection, it actually increase your chances of being seriously or fatally injured.
The study you reference is very skewed.  It was done in Philly, and there was no control.  The study basically polled anyone that carried a gun.  The majority were illegal carry, and the majority were in dangerous areas.  A better study would be to poll individuals that legally carry, and are trained in using their weapons.  I guarantee the results would be significantly different.

It actually offers less protection, not more.
This statement is incorrect.  When faced against an attacker, having a gun offers you more protection than not having a gun.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 08, 2013, 12:48:35 PM »
Whilst Alex comes across as an idiot, I liked the interview. I'm British and think Piers Morgan should be beaten, castrated, shot and then REALLY hurt. He's such a smug fucking mouthpiece cu.nt that would twist and turn words and opinions to suit his audience and ratings. The man has no soul or beliefs. Him and his opinions are for sale to the highest bidder and he has no boundaries when it comes to the dirty side of his business.

As I said, Alex didn't do himself any favours to the more refined viewer but I thoroughly enjoyed his brash no-bullshit direct approach. Too often do we suffer through fake sincerity 'debates' where both sides are probably bought and paid for by the same side, but go through the motions anyway.

I'm deadly serious when I say I've spent no more than an hour in 2012 watching television due to the mind numbing car crash TV put on or the we're-not-even-trying-to-hide-our-hyped-bullshit-anymore trash media.

But I liked this. A lot. I'll keep an eye on this debate

Thanks, I'm almost afraid to watch it (and I cannot stomach Morgan). 

I'll check it out now.  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #90 on: January 08, 2013, 01:04:02 PM »

Jesse Ventura raping Piers Morgan.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #91 on: January 08, 2013, 01:05:12 PM »
funny how Pierce Gets tough when his guest are not aggressive , but with ALex he turned into a massive giant vagina

You don't get tough with Alex Jones, then he might show up at your doorstep with a gun.. :D

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 08, 2013, 01:08:55 PM »
LOL

"YOU DONT GET TO TAKE MY GUNS YOU DAMN RED COAT!" - Alex Jones

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 08, 2013, 01:09:24 PM »
WAR ALEX JONES!

Hopefully someone will slap Piers Morgan soon enough

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #94 on: January 08, 2013, 01:11:01 PM »
LOL

"YOU DONT GET TO TAKE MY GUNS YOUR DAMN RED COAT!" - Alex Jones

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

LMAO!!!  HELL YEAH! REVOLUTION BITCHES!!!!!!! THE RED COATS ARE BACK!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #95 on: January 08, 2013, 01:14:58 PM »
Facts speak for themselves. In places where guns are freely available, the crime rate is significantly lower than where there is a gun ban. This is a fact.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #96 on: January 08, 2013, 01:28:00 PM »

Your bold negativity is making it hard for the Plaeidians to cross the ionosphere.
Currently there's a special unit of reptilians buffing up Hitler with GH and Test on South pole. You're one of the few people to blame when the friends from space can't intervene due to a hater shield in the outer layers of earth vibrato sphere.  :(

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #97 on: January 08, 2013, 01:35:37 PM »
Alex Jones is not the best spokesman for the gun ownership.  He quickly deteriorates into a raving loon.  He was able to control Morgan but at the price of coming off as a bit psychotic.  Measured aggression is the best way.  Dole out the heat when you need to in order to regain control.
A

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: January 08, 2013, 01:36:36 PM »
LOL  ;D  the part where he starts talking in a british accent to mock piers is just plain ridiculous

LOL i never laughed so hard while watching CNN  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 08, 2013, 01:37:15 PM »
Alex Jones is not the best spokesman for the gun ownership.  He quickly deteriorates into a raving loon.  He was able to control Morgan but at the price of coming off as a bit psychotic.  Measured aggression is the best way.  Dole out the heat when you need to in order to regain control.

Jesse Ventura is best at this.