Author Topic: "Idle No More" Freeloader Indians Getting Massively Owned!  (Read 1961 times)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
"Idle No More" Freeloader Indians Getting Massively Owned!
« on: January 08, 2013, 10:14:29 PM »
This guy is my hero.  About time someone from the media told it like it is.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: "Idle No More" Indians getting Massively Owned!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 04:13:10 AM »
fuckers are pissing me off... had to wait on the highway over the weekend for 2 hours...

i'm for the right to protest.... but go protest in front of the parlimentary building...

google the awesome accounting report for 1 canadian band... they received over 100 million dollars over a 5 year period AND HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO ACCOUNTING FOR WHERE THE MONEY WENT...

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 04:41:30 PM »
fuckers are pissing me off... had to wait on the highway over the weekend for 2 hours...

i'm for the right to protest.... but go protest in front of the parlimentary building...

google the awesome accounting report for 1 canadian band... they received over 100 million dollars over a 5 year period AND HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO ACCOUNTING FOR WHERE THE MONEY WENT...

It's such bullshit.  They don't have to abide by the same laws as everyone else.  The Indian's response to audit report findings are
the quintessential rebuttal used when confronted with the blatant corruption that is rampant amongst chiefs, especially in the case of this charlatan. They seek to deflect from the real issues and cast aspersions elsewhere, even venturing to use the old tired standby of playing the race card. Why don't they protest their own chiefs who embezzled all the money?

They might want to pause to consider from where the copious billions are derived, which get handed tax free to all of the bands. These funds are generated off the backs of already overtaxed hard working Canadians, who struggle themselves, but make their own way, unlike the overwhelming majority of Indians, that prefer to be spoon fed like a bunch of infants.

It's amazing that the Native population can exert such time and energy to protest day after day, but are incapable of doing the same in the pursuit of obtaining and maintaining employment to be self sufficient. Indians are hardly striving for what is in the best interests of all Canadians as they assert, or they wouldn't continue to be the colossal financial or social burdens they are. Nor would they be such immense contributors to the Nation's crime rate.

There is a facade presented of the Native population being such a proud people, when in fact, they have become nothing more than the aforementioned infant, who cannot fend for itself and cries to get whatever it wants.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 11:36:36 PM »

Racist Post Reported.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 04:34:05 PM »