Author Topic: Do you think those involved with 9-11 will ever be tried and convicted?  (Read 13548 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Do you think those involved with 9-11 will ever be tried and convicted?
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2013, 07:58:28 PM »
Are most conspiracy theorists retards?

Yes, I believe most conspiracy theorists are slight retarded.   :D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2013, 08:01:09 PM »
Yes, I believe most conspiracy theorists are extremely retarded.   :D
Fixed

Yeah, that's what I thought .

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2013, 08:46:23 PM »
no, they will not convict the mossad

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2013, 08:57:07 PM »
This is not a conspiracy theory, it's conspiracy FACT.

;D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2013, 09:01:24 PM »

Still more believable than the official theory.

hahahahaa hulk hogan a true american

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #105 on: January 23, 2013, 09:17:12 PM »
Conspiracies? How about when Hulk Hogan cheated when he beat my personal friend Ric Flair at Wrestlemania IV. Conspiracies ?  MacMahon and Gorilla Monsoon planned the entire thing. Those bastards!
a

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #106 on: January 23, 2013, 10:07:12 PM »
The US is also involved in drug production and drug trafficking.

http://www.serendipity.li/cia.html

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #107 on: January 23, 2013, 10:14:05 PM »
Fast and furious? Gun smuggling? Drug smuggling? Only recent.

Smuggling opium from afghanistan?

iran-contra?

Installing dictatorship in iran 1952 was it?

Installing saddam in iraq?

cmon the list goes on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

It's not the first time the US planned to bomb its own ppl to blame it on others flase flag operation.

In fact look at it, operation northwoods they planned to hijack planes, remote control them, blow them into buildings blame on cubans, invade cuba.

Same story recycled with invading iraq, afghanistan, now the list goes on, yemen, pakistan, somalia, libya, syria, mali, etc... etc... etc...

the US government injected its citizens with radiation, injected its citizens and foreigners with viruses, STDs, including 'veterans'.

Depleted uranium? Astronomical rise in cancers in iraq, serbia, kosovo, etc... now libya too.

You got to be pretty dumb to believe your government cares for you

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #108 on: January 23, 2013, 10:17:17 PM »
How you morons that are doubting this watch 1 or 2 of the videos I posted before you flap your gums.

epic_alien

« Reply #109 on: January 23, 2013, 10:42:43 PM »
if you have any sort of thinking ability and a  clear mind you can  ask just one question  about that day.

#1, There are allot of cameras with many angles of the pentagon and the nearby freeway on the day of 9/11. Can you agree this is true?

Why then  is there no footage of this big airliner crossing this freeway, and then  crashing into the pentagon? I myself have  not seen any such footage, have you? ask yourself, well have you?

Just asking this question and only this question is enough to know something about this whole thing isnt right. Because you must admit to yourself that you have seen no such video evidence of a plane hitting that building. If people could  sit and ask themselves this one question, and realize there is no answer, youll find some angry people, who start asking questions.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: January 23, 2013, 10:50:38 PM »
You have to be a moron at this point to not know building 7 was imploded, the Pentagon wasn't hit with a plane, it was a missle, and we were lied to about who hijacked those planes and crashed them into those buildings. If you just sit and think of the grandiose nature of what I said and pretend you read it in a Tom Clancy novel, you wouldn't believe it then. But it happened. This is evil ladies and gentlemen. It's time to lift the veil of ignorance and receive the beam of truth. It will be difficult but with your help, we can bring these filthy scum to justice everyone involved. And they shall receive her sword!

Who among you do not believe this was an inside job?

You are moron if you believe that conspiracy crap, which is based on false evidence. Please explain these simple facts about the case. When we see twin towers collapsing via the "explosion", why we don't see how all the windows are breaking the pieces by the shock wave? Name at least one explosive which is capable to cut heavy steel and concrete without making nothing like shock wave, with no indication of any kind of burst of pressure? All explosives are made from chemicals, and all chemicals react to the heat. How can they survive 56 minutes in fire, which generates heat at least up to 1832.0ºF. You can't name even on chemical which survives in that temperature, so from which chemical components you will make your explosives?

Here you see the detonation of 5 kg/10 lb of TNT. Look at the speed of the real but tiny explosion:

In WTC 1, 2 and 7 has to be tons of the higher grade explosives than TNT, so please, point out any part of the incident where you see reactions equally fast than you just see in that video.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #111 on: January 23, 2013, 10:54:43 PM »
How you morons that are doubting this watch 1 or 2 of the videos I posted before you flap your gums.

Come on Shaft- baby you want us to watch "videos on the internet." I don't recall too much science being debuted on the internet. That same internet thing, it showed me a cat playing the piano.  

They're lying to you Luther. They have nothing.
a

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #112 on: January 23, 2013, 10:56:55 PM »
Come on Shaft- baby you want us to watch "videos on the internet." I don't recall too much science being debuted on the internet. That same internet thing, it showed me a cat playing the piano.  

They're lying to you Luther. They have nothing.

I gave you what you need, if you refuse to view it, that's your business. But I'm not going to debate you or others when when you won't view my proof. Just the first video at your leisure.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #113 on: January 23, 2013, 11:00:16 PM »
I gave you what you need, if you refuse to view it, that's your business. But I'm not going to debate you or others when when you won't view my proof. Just the first video at your leisure.

Cool.  We agree to disagree.  I'm in Vegas 2/17 - 2/22. Right on.
a

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #114 on: January 23, 2013, 11:05:41 PM »
Cool.  We agree to disagree.  I'm in Vegas 2/17 - 2/22. Right on.

Why don't you just watch the videos? It won't kill you to do so.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #115 on: January 23, 2013, 11:19:02 PM »
Why don't you just watch the videos? It won't kill you to do so.

Ah yes, the internet videos. Now what exactly will two pimply faced  college drop outs teach me?  They have nothing. Their math falls apart. Their time line falls apart. Their engineering falls apart.  Their physics falls apart. Those videos, they were produced by retrards for the consumption of retards. I hope you didn't fall for it. 
a

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: January 23, 2013, 11:19:30 PM »

Instead of looking all that fake shit, answer the questions what I make. Fact is there isn't any proof in those fake videos, so why bother to look them? I have seen just about every piece of this crap before, so there will be nothing new, but those questions of mine helps you to see new point of view in the matter.

epic_alien

« Reply #117 on: January 24, 2013, 12:07:51 AM »
Ah yes, the internet videos. Now what exactly will two pimply faced  college drop outs teach me?  They have nothing. Their math falls apart. Their time line falls apart. Their engineering falls apart.  Their physics falls apart. Those videos, they were produced by retrards for the consumption of retards. I hope you didn't fall for it. 

have you seen a video of a plane hitting the pentagon?

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #118 on: January 24, 2013, 12:20:37 AM »
they have and here they are.

Case closed.

®