Author Topic: I have to vent to my friends on Getbig.  (Read 3324 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: I have to vent to my friends on Getbig.
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2013, 02:41:55 PM »
Smokes and mirrors my friend.  A woman at that age that's unmarried is desperately searching for the first sucker to tie him down.  She'll be the coolest chick you ever met, so long as you're dating.  Once you commit and get married, you're fucked. 

You're telling yourself, 'so what, i'm never gonna do better than her.  So why not marry her?'  Well, the problem is that she isn't being honest with you.  She's only interested in a dude that she can dominate.  She sees you as a nice guy that does what she wants.  Once she's got you, she'll change.  You'll never see your friends again and being a woman, her existence will be defined around you. 

Cant say you weren't warned. 

haha your brutal. Ive seen the chick and shes hot Im not gonna lie....
l

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: I have to vent to my friends on Getbig.
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2013, 02:54:38 PM »
Got a really nice girlfriend about 3 months ago. My best boys are pretty fed up with me. I was spending every weekend with them on the hunt for pussy. I've been spending a lot of time with her. I still do my best to go out once a week with them. They hound me and get on me bad. I guess I can't blame them. I'm 29 though. The girl I met does cancer research amazing girl. She has a place of her own a nice car a great head on her shoulders. The sex is amazing. It just feel great being with her. I don't need to hunt for pussy anymore I get it whenever I want. It sucks though I hate having the guilt trip layed on me from my best friends. What is a guy suppose to do.

She encourages me to spend time with them. It's not her fault. I've just kind of had it with the bar scene and getting fucked up every weekend waking up to some whore I don't even know. I keep telling myself once summer comes Ill be able to spend more time with everyone.

I'm happy for you Big Mac. 8)